剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
愚蠢之举 凯瑟琳
Mm. dumb move, katherine.
你说什么
What?
听我说
Listen to me.
你和麦克 我也看见了
You and Mike... i see it, too.
他看着你的眼神
Those looks he gives you?
充满了痴迷的目光
He's still crazy about you.
我就知道
I know!
所以你得动动脑子 你想报♥警♥
So... use your head. you wanna call the police
然后让孩子他妈被送进监狱吗
And have the mother of his kid carted off to jail?
别傻了 选择光明正道吧
Don't be stupid. high road all the way.
好主意
That's a good point.
除此之外 你可以肩上绑着绷带
and besides, you walk around
到处走几天
With a bandage on your shoulder for a few days--
别人把她当作恶魔
She looks like a monster,
而你就成了圣人
And you come off looking like a saint.
你们怎么样
So how we doin' here?
很好
I'm fine!
对
Yeah.
我看我们不需要叫救护车了
I don't think we need that ambulance anymore. hmm?
-我是否要蹲大牢了 -不用 她不准备上报
- So am i going to jail? - Nah. she's not calling anybody.
只是情绪有些激动 可我们谈过了
She's a little worked up, but we talked.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
那好吧
Okay, then.
对身边人评头论足 是我们的天性使然
It is in our nature to judge the people around us.
如果他们无视我们的意愿
If they ignore our wishes,
我们相信 是他们失之在礼
We believe they are disrespectful.
如果他们不照看年幼的孩子
If they don't watch their children,
我们推断 他们不够称职
We conclude they are unfit parents.
如果我们发现他们偷吃
If we catch them cheating,
我们知道 其中有隐情
We assume we know their reasons.
可我们最终稍作停顿
But what happens when we finally stop for a moment
对自己的生活扪心自问时
To judge our own lives?
回首过去
It can be painful
面对往日 可能痛苦万分
To step back and see what we've been doing...
而更令人痛苦的是 我们意识到
And even more painful to realize
我们并没有
We have no intention
悔过之意
Of stopping.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表