剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
到底是我的原因
Is it just me or was life
还是你七岁的时候生活要简单得多呢
Much less complicated when you were seven?
抱歉我长大了
Sorry I grew up
我也很抱歉
Me too
警方认为这起扼杀事件跟今年不久前
Police are concerned that the strangling
发生在另一个美景郡女孩身上的
of Portsmith is connected to a similar attact
一起类似事件有联♥系♥
on a fairview woman earlier this year
知情者请打电♥话♥协助
Anyone with information is been asked to call
想想吧 要不是那些警♥察♥
Just think... If the cops hadn't wasted
在丹尼身上浪费了那么多时间
so much time on Danny
他们早该在这个人又犯案之前
They might have got this guy
抓住他了 对吧
before he did this again, right?
怎么了
What?
我当时在场
I was there.
在哪
You were where?
咖啡店
The coffee shop
我正是在那个女孩关门的时候到的
I got there right when the girl was clsoing up.
-你开玩笑的吧 -我希望我是
- Oh please be kidding. - Nah, I wish I was.
而且我很确信我是最后一个顾客
And I'm pretty sure I was the last customer.
有人看见你吗
But did anybody see you?
没有吧
No, I don't think so.
但这不表示警♥察♥不会查出来
But that doesn't mean the cops
我当时在场
won't figure out that I was there
-如果他们查出来 -他们会再次来跟你谈话
- And if they do... - Yeah they're gonna wanna come
然后可能拘留你
and talk to you again and... maybe run you prints.
是的 我就是这么想的
Yeah. That's what I was thinking.
我还想到 我们不应该就这么
I was also thinking that maybe we shouldn't
坐以待毙
Wait around for that to happen
不 我不要再搬家了 这次不要
No. I'm not moving again, not this time
听我说 安吉 你能让我说完吗
Look, angie... ange... ange, will you just let me finish?
别说了 尼克 我喜欢这里
No, no, no, nick, I like this place!
这里我有朋友 有工作
I have friends, I have a job.
我在这里像获得了重生
I...I feel like a real person here again.
我过了18年鬼一样的生活 我不想放弃现在
After 18 years of being a ghost, I don't wanna give that up
好吧
Fine
大概我们会幸运到警♥察♥不会来
All right, maybe We'll get lucky and the cops just won't come
不过说实话 我不知道我们还剩下多少幸运
But honestly, I don't know how much more luck we got left.
你好 你是拉莫·本杰明吗
Hello, are you Lamar Benjamin?
-你有搜查令么 -我不是警♥察♥那伙的
- You got a warrant? - Oh no, I'm not with the police
我是布里·霍吉 你在州监狱的时候
My name is Bree Hodge. You know my husband
认识我丈夫奥森吧
Orson from the state penitentiary
你有时间吗
Do you have a moment?
其他没有 时间大把
I got nothing but moment
这么说来 你就是霍吉夫人
So you are Mrs. Hodge.
妈的 牙线男对他自己倒挺好的嘛
Damn, Flossy did OK for himself
-牙线男 -我们这么叫奥森的
- Floosy? - That's how we called Orson
因为他给我们都发牙线
'cause he got us all dental floss.
而且还每餐饭后都用
And then nagged us to use it every meal
这样啊
I see
讨厌的家伙
Pain in the ass
后来因为有人拿它勒死了一个人
I was glad when someone used it to
全被没收了 我倒是很开心
strangle a guy and then they took it all away
奥森怎么样了
So how's Orson doing
说实话 拉莫
Well, to be honest Lamar
外面的生活对他来说有些艰难
Life on the outside's been a little hard for him
人们对于服过刑的人
People can be so judgemental
非常歧视
About men who have served time.
被摧残多了也就习惯了
If you were repeat offender, you can forget it
是啊
Yes. Well...
我听奥森谈起过他有趣的监狱朋友
I've heard Orson speak very fondly
特别是你
of his prison friends especially you
真的吗 那次在操场大战中我拿他当盾牌
Really? 'cause he seemed kind of mad
他貌似很生气啊
when I used him as a shield in the yard fight
拉莫 他现在一遍遍讲那个故事 笑个不停
Lamar he just tells that story now and laughs and laughs
反正 他最近很低迷
Anyway, he's been feeling a little blue and I was hoping
我希望你能去看看他 让他开心起来
you would pay him a visit and cheer him up
对不起 那样我就坏了规矩
SOrry. I'll be breaking my parole
如果被发现跟同窗见面
They catch me hanging out with an ex-cons
我会再被抓进监狱的
They can send me back to jail
真的吗 这个规矩太傻了
Really? That's a silly rule
别担心 我们家在一个
Don't worry though. Our house is
很安静的街角
on the end of a very quiet cul-de-sac.
不会有人知道你来访的
No one would even know you stop by
当然 我会补偿你被占用的时间的
And of course I would compensate you for your time
你来的那天还有三张
And another three when you come
管他呢 搞点社交又没害处
What the hell. No harm in a little social call
但你不能告诉任何人我来了
But you can't tell anybody I came
等你更了解我一些 拉莫
When you get to know me better, Lamar
你会知道我是个口风紧的人
You'll find I have no trouble keeping secrets
你怎么来了
Hey. What are you doing here?
你妈妈跟我说你不太开心
Your mom told me you were upset
我告诉她我知道怎么逗你开心
I told her I know how to make you feel better
薄荷巧克力片味道的 谢谢爸爸
Mint chocolate chip? Thanks Daddy
我知道这事不是冰淇淋就可以解决的
I know this one's gonna take a lot more than ice cream
我一直想到他
I keep thinking about him
他就在某个角落 而且
He's out there and..
可能他也在想着我
Maybe he's thinking about me
孩子 不会的
Honey, honey, he's not
他知道我住的地方 他知道我开什么样的车
He knows where I live. He knows what kind of car I drive
我有时候想去图书馆
I've been wanting to go to the library
又怕他会跟踪我
But I'm afraid he's gonna follow me
如果你担心车的事情
Look if you're worried about your car
不如我们换着开一阵吧
Why don't we switch for a while?
真的吗 我开你的豪华车
Seriously? I drive your fancy car
你开我的小型车
And you'd drive my tiny little compact?
这世界上没什么事是我不能为...
Hey there's nothing I would not do for my little...
你车上有空调吧
You have air conditioner, right?
这世界上没什么事是我不能为你做的
Yeah. There's nothing I would not do for my little girl
你还好吗
Are you ok?
我只是过了很糟糕的一天
I'm just having a bad day
我的生活变得很...复杂
My life's gotten sort of...complicated
为什么呢
Why
是大人们的感情纠葛
Oh it's... grown-up relationship stuff,
你不会懂的
You wouldn't understand
好吧
Okay
不过
But
既然你问了
Since you asked
所以我觉得你会在布兰登的生日派对上玩得很开心的
So I think you're gonna have fun at Brandon's party
听说他们弄了只小马
I heard there's gonna be a pony
你还好吗
Hey, you ok?
我在为梅菲尔夫人担心
I'm worried about Mrs. Mayfair
为什么
Why?
她不再年轻了
She's not getting any younger
而且要在小镇上再认识男人真的很难
and it's really hard to meet guys in this town
你从哪儿听来的
Where did you hear that?
她跟我说的
She told me
她还说
She also said mommy stole you
妈妈把你偷走了 妈妈是坏人
From her and that makes mommy a bad person
宝贝 你妈妈是个大好人
Buddy, your mommy is a great person
你来给布兰登的卡片签名
Now why you, sign Brandon's card, Okay?
我马上回来
And I'll be right back
麦克 小心点
Mike, watch it
你是不是跟我六岁的儿子说
Did you actually tell my six-year-old son
他妈妈是个坏人
That his mother's a bad person
我可以用婉转点的话说的
Well, I would have used more colorful language
但就像你说的 他才6岁
But like you said, he is only six
你从没见过我发火
You've never seen me get angry
但如果你想试试
But if you want to,
只要再跟我儿子说一次
Just talk to my son one more time
你就会知道我的极限
Then you'll know what I am capable of
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表