剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
当你在电♥话♥里对他说谎的时候
when you lied to him on the phone,
告诉他你在杂货店的时候
Told him you were at the grocery store.
他说他已经去过了
He said he already went.
-你的重点是什么 -你知道我多么希望
- And your point is? - You know what I would give
能有个男人替我去购物
To have a man do my shopping for me,
让我的生活轻松一点
Make my life a little bit easier?
而你不觉得感激 反倒在这里偷偷摸摸地
And you're not even grateful. You're just sneaking off here
跟你男朋友做见不得人的事
To do the nasty with your boyfriend.
你凭什么指责我
Who are you to judge me?
你连医院的清洁工都不如
You can't even make hospital corners!
你想让我说什么呢 女士
What do you want me to say, lady, huh?
带着珍珠偷♥情♥的人就不是罪人吗
That cheating's not a sin when you do it in pearls?
除非你想帮我打扫厕所
Now unless you want to start on The toilet,
否则我们没什么可聊的了
I think we're done
这些花盆真的做出来了
These flower boxes are really coming along.
如果你有时间的话 不着急的
If you have a moment-- no rush--
你能帮这个鸟屋挂起来吗
Would you hang this birdhouse for me?
我想挂在那颗大树上
I was thinking on that big tree.
没问题
You got it.
谢了
Oh, thanks.
罗伊
Roy?
挂在那边 那棵树
Over there. That tree.
我今天早上跟汤姆说起这个
Yeah, I was talking to Tom about it this morning,
他想挂在这边
And, uh, he wants it over here.
哦 那可能是因为
Okay, well, that's probably because
他忘了那边的洒水器坏了
He forgot the sprinklers go off over there.
所以帮我把它挂在那棵树上吧
So do me a favor and hang it in that tree.
多谢
Thank you.
因为她说她想
'Cause she's telling me she wants it
把它挂在院子的另一边
On the other side of the yard.
-罗伊 -我要挂了
- Roy? - Gotta go.
你真是无所不在啊
Boy, you're everywhere.
我该给你挂个铃铛
We should get you a bell.
你为什么打给汤姆
Why were you calling Tom?
确保他不介意
To make sure he's okay with
你把鸟屋挂在那边
Where you wanna hang this thing.
我是说 他才是一家之主
I mean, he is the man of the house.
哦 我懂了 鉴于你也在使用手♥机♥
Okay, I know, since you're using a cell phone,
你应该知道现在是什么年代了 你要明白
You know what century it is, but just to clarify--
你不用事事征求汤姆的意见
You don't have to keep checking with Tom.
家里的事 我能做决定
I make plenty of decisions around here.
我注意到了
I noticed.
我只是倾向于给男人留点颜面
I just prefer to treat the guy with a little respect.
你说什么
Excuse me?
就因为你喜欢伤他的尊严
Just 'cause you like crunching
并不意味着我也喜欢
as walnuts doesn't mean I do
你得跟我道歉
I beg your pardon!
我从没伤过他的自尊心
His walnuts are completely intact!
你知道吗 我想这里不需要你了 你可以走了
And you know what? I think we are done here. You can go.
行啊 等我把鸟笼挂上就走
Fine. Soon as I hang this birdhouse.
对了 他还说挂哪都行
Oh, and he said he doesn't care where it is,
所以你又赢了
So you win... again.
这跟胜负无关
This isn't about winning!
我开除你了 你可以回家了
And I just fired you, so you can go home.
不行 我跟汤姆保证了要做这个 我正在做
No. I promised Tom I'd do this, and I'm doing it.
我本来可以打扫干净的 可你刚把我开除了
I'd clean that up, but you just fired me.
天哪 真抱歉
Oh, my god! I'm so sorry.
我还以为你看到我了
Oh! I thought you saw me.
没事 没事的
No. Uh, no. no, it's--it's okay.
我只是...
I was just...
我应该注意到的 对不起
Yeah, I should realized. I'm sorry.
我猜 事发后你也听说了
I guess you heard that after it happened,
有些人觉得
Some people thought that--
我知道不是你干的 丹尼
Oh, um... I know it wasn't you, Danny.
对了 我们争论那晚
Hey, that night we argued,
你说你在跟一个男的约会
You said you were seeing a guy.
你觉得他也许会跟这事儿有关吗
You think maybe he had something to do with it?
我考虑过了 不可能
Um, I thought about it, but no.
他不是那种人
He's not that kind of guy.
所以你一点线索也没有
So you have no idea?
我希望我有
I wish I did.
我一直睡不着
I haven't been able to sleep.
每次我要闭上眼睛
Every time I'm about to close my eyes,
都会害怕醒来的时候会看到他
I'm afraid he'll be there when I wake up.
你知道吗
You know what?
我想我也许能帮上点忙
I think I might have something to help.
谢谢 谢谢大家自愿前来
Thank you, all, for volunteering.
是这样
Here's the thing.
不管是谁袭击了朱莉 都还逍遥法外
Whoever attacked Julie is still out there,
所以我们大家要彼此照应
So it's up to us to look out for each other,
这就是需要邻里相互关心的时候了
Which is where the neighbor watch comes in.
下面苏珊会向大家说明巡逻任务
So Susan's gonna talk to you about patrol duty.
苏珊
Susan?
苏珊
Susan?
她要巡逻哪儿 他的扁桃体吗
Uh, what is she patrolling for? His tonsils?
周四晚九点到半夜还需要人手
We still need people for 9:00 to midnight on Thursday.
有自愿的吗
Any volunteers?
周四有《天桥风云》
"Project Runway."
好的 莫娜·克拉克
Uh, okay, we have, uh, Mona Clarke...
还有伊尔玛·普里奇特
And Irma Pritchet.
没别人了吗
No one else?
好的 散会
Okay, meeting adjourned.
后面厨房♥里有咖啡
There's coffee back in the kitchen.
普里奇特太太淋浴的排水管堵住了
Uh, Mrs. Pritchet's got a clogged shower drain,
我答应会帮她修理的
And I promised I'd fix it for her.
我想她没看到 还要再来一次吗
I don't think she saw that one. You wanna do it again?
回家见
I'll see you at home.
苏珊
Susan?
聊两句吧
A word?
你没看到我举手吗 我想当志愿者来着
Did you not see my hand up? I was trying to volunteer.
我看到了 我只想挑选那些
I saw. I was just trying to pick the people
我认为最能保护咱们小区的人
Who I thought could best protect our neighborhood.
所以你就选了伊尔玛·普里奇特 她儿子都住养老院了
So you picked Irma Pritchet? Her son is in a nursing home.
没错 凯瑟琳 伊尔玛的确年纪大了
Yes, Katherine, Irma is old,
可她不是个超级大骗子
But she's not a big fat liar.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你难道没到处去3说我丈夫在追你吗
Well, are you not going around saying that my husband hit on you?
你难道没到处去3说我丈夫在追你吗
Well, are you not going around saying that my husband hit on you?
苏珊
Susan...
我知道你在现在压力超级大
I know you're under a terrible strain,
可你真的觉得把你那些脏衣服
But do you really think it's a good idea to air...
在大家前面摊开 是件好事吗
Your dirty laundry in front of all these people?
你的衣服才脏呢
You're the one with dirty laundry.
我的衣服干净整齐 已经收好了 你这个傻瓜
My laundry is clean, folded and put away, you loon.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 一切都还好吧
Um, girls? Everything all right here?
不 不好
No, it's not.
首先 她说我是骗子
First she calls me a liar,
现在我又成了笨蛋
And now i'm a loon.
你们都听到她说的那些话了
Okay, you all heard the things she was saying.
也都看到她在我婚礼上的表现了
You saw the way she acted at my wedding.
你的婚礼又没邀请所有人
Not everyone was invited to your wedding.
天哪 莫娜 你就像个乱咬人的疯狗
Jeez, Mona. you're like a dog with a bone.
别较真了
Let it go.
我知道你为啥生气
I understand why you're upset.
如果我的婚姻出了问题
I'd be on edge, too,
我也会焦躁不安的
If my marriage were having problems.
我和麦克过得非常幸福
Okay, Mike and I are perfectly happy,
我们的唯一问题就是你
And the only problem we have is you.
所以离我们远点 不然你会后悔的
So stay out of our lives, or you'll be sorry.
好啊 如果你们这么幸福
Well, if you two are so happy.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表