剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
绝望的主妇 前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives
提议被采纳了
A proposal was made...
你侄女到我的餐馆来
Your niece came to my restaurant,
应聘女服务员
Asked me for a hostessing job.
-对不起 -求婚却被取消了
- I'm sorry. - Another was broken.
-凯特淋 你不用还我 -麦克 这当然要还
- Oh, Katherine, you don't have to... - Mike, please.
秘密被深藏
A secret was kept...
卡洛斯最终还是会发现你怀孕的
Carlos is gonna find out about this thing eventually.
到那时 我早已证明
By then, I will have proved I can
怀孕与否 我都能胜任这个工作
do the job, pregnant or not.
她还是没知觉
She's still unconscious. I'd like to
我想做些测试 另一个秘密却人尽皆知
run some tests. Another's revealed.
茱莉怀孕了
Julie's pregnant.
布里·范德坎普在外偷吃
Bree Van De Kamp was having an affair.
当她情人打电♥话♥来
And whenever her lover called...
总需要一些借口翘班
She needed an excuse to leave work early.
我马上要去珠宝店
I'm off to the jeweler's.
要去把珍珠项链弄紧一点
Gotta get my pearls restrung.
我马上要去做头发
I'm off to the salon.
保养一下这头红色的秀发
Gotta keep this red hair red.
我要去医院看我阿姨
I have to visit my aunt in the hospital.
她得了蜘蛛疮
She has shingles.
但是就在今天
But on this particular day,
布里吃惊地发现
Bree was surprised to find
她的工作已经被别人做完了
Her work had been done for her.
早上好
Morning.
凯特琳 现在才九点
Katherine, It's barely nine.
你什么时候开始做饭的
How long have you been cooking?
不清楚 可能三 四点吧
I don't know. Since three,four.
你没必要一个人完成整个午餐会
You don't need to do this whole luncheon by yourself.
没关系
Well, I don't mind.
当我高兴的时候 我觉得我很亢奋
When I'm happy, I have all this excess energy.
想找些事情来释放一下
Gotta channel it somewhere.
那你肯定真得很高兴
Oh, you must be pretty darn happy.
有什么特别的原因吗
Any particular reason?
还不够明显吗
Isn't it obvious?
我恋爱了
I'm in love.
太棒了
That's wonderful!
我怎么没听你说过你在约会呢
Why didn't you tell me you were seeing someone?
管它呢 那真的没关系
You know what? It doesn't matter.
最重要的是你终于忘掉麦克了
The main thing is you're finally over Mike.
我没有忘记麦克
I'm not over Mike.
没有吗
You're not?
怎么可能 傻瓜 那你认为我跟谁恋爱了
no,silly ,who'd you think I was in love with?
但是麦克刚刚才和苏珊结婚
But Mike just married Susan.
亲爱的 他们第一次婚姻无疾而终
Oh, honey. their first marriage went down in flames.
这次会结束得更快
This one's gonna crash even faster.
们根本没睡一张床上
They're not even sleeping together.
你怎么知道的
What makes you say that?
昨晚 他们楼上书房♥的灯凌晨三点还是亮着的
Last night,The light in the upstair den was on at 3:00 a.m.
那又证明什么呢
That doesn't mean anything.
或许苏珊想看看书而不弄醒麦克
Maybe susan wanted to read without waking him.
没有 麦克知道他自己犯了个错
No. Mike made a mistake and he knows it.
他等着朱莉好一点之后
He's just waiting for Julie to feel better,
就会把苏珊甩了 然后来求我回到他身边
And then he'll dump Susan and beg me to take him back.
围好围裙 我们还要做甜点呢
So... grab an apron. We still have dessert to make.
我在想做烤苹果塔
I'm thinking tarte tatin.
它是麦克的最爱 我们可以给他多做一个
It's Mike's favorite. We'll make an extra one for him.
可怜的布里
Poor Bree.
她想帮她朋友
She wanted to help her friend.
但是她当时真的没有时间
But she didn't have time
来处理凯特琳想象中的情人
To deal with Katherine's imaginary lover...
我要去洗牙 所以我不能帮你忙了
I have a teeth cleaning, so I won't be able to help you.
尤其是当她有个真情人
Not when she had a real one.
你从外表无法真正了解他
You wouldn't know it to look at him,
但是这个很友善的邮递员
But that nice man who delivers your mail
会揍他的老婆
Hits his wife.
你绝不可能从她的笑容了解她
You'd never guess by her smile,
但是街那边的那个友善女人
But that nice woman across the street
从他老板那里侵吞财务
Embezzles from her boss.
那对晨练的漂亮夫妇呢
And that attractive couple who jogs by every morning?
他们喜欢吸食可♥卡♥因♥
Well, they like their cocaine.
可悲之处正在于
The sad truth is,
我们以为自己熟知的朋友和邻居
We don't know our friends and neighbors
其实只是熟悉的陌生人而已
Nearly as well as we think we do.
至我们所爱的人
Even the people we love...
也有不可告人的秘密
Keep secrets.
要咖啡
Need coffee.
这样你是喝不到咖啡的
Well, this isn't helping you get your coffee.
管它呢 这能让我醒来
Whatever. it's wakin' me up.
早上好 儿子 你怎么还在家里
Hey, bud. Hey, what are you still doin' home?
我还以为你早上有课
I thought you had a morning class.
事实上 我想辍学
Actually, i'm thinking about quitting school.
什么
What?
是的 我想找份工作
Yeah. I thought I might get a job.
丹尼 我们家族来美国已经五代了
Danny, our family's been in this country five generations.
我们都寄希望你能学所有成
It's time one of us got a diploma.
怎么回事
Okay, what's going on?
跟我说
Talk to me.
班上没人跟我说话 没人坐我旁边
No one talks to me at school, no one sits near me,
每个人都觉得我是那个袭击茱莉的变♥态♥
And everybody thinks I'm the perv who attacked Julie.
听着 这只是暂时的
Look, this is a temporary thing.
警♥察♥会抓住那个凶手的
The police are gonna catch this guy,
大家都会知道你是无辜的
And everyone will know you are innocent.
但现在我依然校园变♥态♥狂
Yeah, but meanwhile, I'm the campus freak.
宝贝 听我的 晚点再说此事
Baby, do me a favor. let's talk about this later.
先去上学
If you go to school today,
放学回来后 我们会找到解决方法的
We'll figure something out when you get home, okay?
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
干嘛对他这么好
Why you being so nice to him?
我们不可能让他辍学的
There is no way we are lettin' him drop out of school.
我知道
I know that
但我们在这得小心行事
But we have to be careful here.
你是知道丹尼的
You know Danny--
他要是不高兴 口风就不严了
When he gets unhappy, he gets sloppy,
就会说不该说的话
Says all sorts of things he shouldn't.
好吧
Okay.
这么说我们现在所能做的
So now all we've gotta do
就是弄清 怎么取悦一个青少年
Is figure out how to make a teenager happy.
该死的
Damn it!
怎么了
What's the matter?
就没件合适的
Oh. Nothing fits.
我的胸部变大了
My breasts have gotten huge.
是啊 我真讨厌这样
Oh, yeah. I hate it when that happens.
每次我一怀孕...
Every time I'm pregnant--
很有规律 一到怀孕中期 它们就...
Second trimester like clockwork. Bam!
你笑什么
Why are you smiling?
你以为呢
Why do you think?
"至上合唱团"[乐团名]又回来了
"The supremes" are back.
又起这种乐团名 我上次说什么来着
What did I tell you about naming them musical groups?
我知道
I know.
只是"本尼和他的喷射机"[埃尔顿·约翰的歌♥]
It's just that "Benny and the Jets"
真的很高兴见到它们
Are so happy to see 'em.
我跟你说正事儿呢
This is serious.
上班时候我不能这样
I have to hide these things at work
不能让卡洛斯发现我怀孕了
So Carlos doesn't find out I'm pregnant.
你们这帮家伙 让我怎么办才好
What am I gonna do with you guys?
-我有办法 -我还得开会呢
- I got some ideas. - Hey, hey, I got a meeting.
等等 但你这种状况只能维持两周
Wait, but--but they're only like this for two weeks
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表