剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
到时候见
See you then.
我有选择性失忆症
Oh, and I've got a case of selective alzheimer's,
所以别忘了拿上钱
so don't forget the cash.
蒂娜 是我 苏珊·布莱默
Hey, Tina. It's Susan Bremer.
是啊 很长时间 毕业后就没见过
I know. It's been a long time, not since graduation.
还记不记得你那晚
So, listen, do you remember the night
裸奔被抓住了
that you got caught streaking,
我还得把你保释出来
and I had to bail you out of jail,
你说你欠我的
and you said you owed me one?
我希望你喜欢巧克力
Well, I hope you like chocolate.
那是索利斯夫人吗
Is that Mrs. Solis?
蒂娜 我等会再打给你
Tina, I'm gonna have to call you back.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
她在卖♥♥糖果吗
Is she selling candy?
顺带卖♥♥点别的
Among other things.
这场比赛 我会输的 对吗
I'm gonna lose this contest, aren't I?
不 你会赢的
No. You're gonna win,
因为妈妈不打算公平竞争了
'cause mommy's done playing fair.
艾瑞娜和我商量过了
Uh, Irina and I were talking,
我们对昨天的事表示抱歉
and we feel really bad about yesterday.
我们不想为难你们
Look, uh, we don't wanna come down too hard on you guys.
只是 家里有一对未婚的孩子
We're just not comfortable
睡在一起
having a couple of unmarried kids
我们有点不大习惯 你们明白的
sleeping together in our house. You understand.
是啊
Oh, yes.
因此普雷斯顿现在要向你们宣布一点事
That is why Preston must tell you something now.
艾瑞娜和我决定出去住公♥寓♥
Irina and I have decided to get our own apartment.
-什么 -这样我们就有自己的家了
- What? - That way it'll be our place,
我们就可以随心所欲了
and we can do whatever we want.
不 不不不
No. No, no, no.
反正我们6个月后就要结婚了 为什么不行
We're getting married in six months anyway. Why not?
为什么不行
Why not?
勒奈特 你来解释一下吗
Lynette, you wanna take this one?
我觉得这是个很好的主意
I think it's a terrific idea.
他们不再是孩子了
They're not kids anymore.
他们这个年纪 可以做这样的决定
They're old enough to make this decision.
谢谢你 勒奈特 有你的支持真好
Thank you, Lynette. It's good to know we have your support.
-待会见 -好吧
- See you later. - Okay.
玩得开心
Have fun.
你在做什么 我们应该拆散他们
What are you doing? We're--we're supposed to pull 'em apart,
而不是鼓励他们在一起
Not push 'em together.
你还记得 当年我们为了省钱买♥♥这套房♥子时
Do you remember that apartment we moved into
住的那间公♥寓♥吗
when we were saving for this house?
那间破屋 记得 只有壁橱那么大
That dump? Yeah. It was the size of a closet.
你还记得 我们是怎么对待彼此的吗
Uh-huh. You remember how we treated each other?
我就记得不停地吵架 摔东西
I remember a lot of yelling and throwing stuff.
天 好几次我都担心 我们会...
God, there were a few times I was afraid that we were gonna...
分手
Break up?
勒奈特
Lynette?
你真是阴险狡猾
You are devious and evil,
我简直太爱你了
and I have never been more in love with you!
苏珊·德尔菲诺 你这招太损了
Susan Delfino, you are so busted!
加布 你来这儿干嘛
Gaby, what are you doing here?
艾丽丝·吉布森告诉我 你在忙些什么
Alice Gibson told me what you were up to,
但我真不敢相信 你会干这么低级的事
but I couldn't believe you would sink so low.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
好了 大伙儿 我们要休息了
Okay, folks. Uh, we're on a break.
有人该吃药了
Somebody's gotta take their meds.
不 别起来 别起来
No, not yet! Not yet!
你能别这么不择手段地争取胜利吗
Will you stop at nothing to win this competition?
真有趣 这是学你的
Oh, that's funny, coming from you.
我 我没什么不光彩的
Me? I have nothing to be ashamed of.
让我提醒提醒你
Well, let me jog your memory--
建筑工地 刮着大风 没穿文胸
Construction site, cold wind, no bra.
你看见了
Oh, you saw that.
是的 我没告诉过你
Oh, yeah. Did I not tell you
这对M.J.来说有多重要吗
how important this was to M.J.?
我也对你说了胡安妮塔的事
Yes, and I told you about Juanita.
但是显然 你儿子的问题
But apparently, your son's problems are
比其他任何人的都重要
more important than anybody else's.
我没这么说过
That is not what I'm saying.
随便你 没什么可说的了
Whatever. We are done here.
另外通知你 我要把手套脱了跟你来真的
Ooh. And just so you know, I am taking the gloves off.
可不是么 你什么都脱了
Well, why not? You've taken off everything else.
卖♥♥糖果了
Candy for sale!
帮助幼小的孩子 再次站起来
Help a young boy walk again.
嗨 凯瑟琳
Hi, Katherine.
派对之后 我就没见过你了 过得好吗
I haven't seen you since the party. How you doing?
还是觉得很丢脸 多谢关心
Still humiliated. Thanks for asking.
拜托 事情没那么糟吧
Oh, come on. It wasn't that bad.
我的性生活 大白于天下
My sex life was laid bare for the entire neighborhood.
还有什么比这更糟
What could be worse?
我想想 以癌症之名
Let's see. You could have thrown a party
举办的派对
to celebrate getting over cancer
被一对女同性恋抢了风头
and had a couple of lesbians steal your thunder.
我很抱歉
Sorry about that.
可这真的很让人郁闷
But it's not funny,
所有人都对我指指点点
knowing everyone is out there judging me.
我来问问你
Let me ask you somethin'.
你是真的喜欢这个女孩吗
Do you really like this girl?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能吧
I think I might.
那你何必在意别人怎么想
Then why do you give a damn what anyone else thinks?
人们才刚开始不把我当疯子
People just stopped seeing me as the crazy lady on the street.
我还没做好准备被他们看做
I'm not ready for them to start seeing me
中年女同性恋 好吧
as the middle-aged lesbian, okay?
如果你这么在意别人怎么想
Well, if you care that much about what people think,
你有两个选择
you've got two choices--
甩了那个女孩
Dump the girl,
或者搬到一个人们不会说闲话的地方去
or move someplace where people don't gossip,
如果存在这种地方的话
if such a place exists.
这根本没什么选择的余地
It's not much of a choice.
这就是我想说的
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
我懂了
Oh. I get it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
哇 哇 哇 省省吧
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Break it up.
谣言就是这么传出来的
This is how rumors get started.
什么东西这么香
Mmm! What smells so good?
-是罗宋汤 -罗宋汤
- That's borscht. - Borscht!
艾瑞娜在做晚饭
Irina is making dinner.
你们最近忙着找公♥寓♥
You kids have been so busy looking for your apartment,
我们有好几天 没看见你们了
we've hardly seen you the last couple of days.
是啊 你们找到了中意的吗
Yeah. You find something you like?
昨天刚交了押金
Put down a deposit on a place yesterday.
真不错
Well, ha ha!
别埋怨房♥子的大小
Don't be freaked out about the size.
你们俩会过得很开心的
You two will have so much fun...
根本不会注意到它有多小
that you won't even notice how small it is.
并不小啊 三个卧室还有个阳台
It's not small. Three bedrooms and a balcony.
你怎么负担得起3个卧室的公♥寓♥
How are you going to afford a 3-bedroom apartment
你还要上大学啊
while you're going to college?
你告诉他们 我去盛汤
You tell them. I serve borscht.
告诉我们什么
Tell us what?
你说得对
Well, you're right.
以我们的预算 我们能负担的太有限
We can't afford anything nice on our budget,
因此我打算辍学 找份工作
so I'm gonna put off college and get a job.
说句话吧
Say... something!
你确定你好好考虑过了
Are you sure you thought this thing through?
因为要想找个好工作
Because, you know, you need to have a college education
你必须有个大学文凭
to get a good job.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表