剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你该费点心让我的新生活舒适一些
You'd want to play a small part in making my new life tolerable.
把清单给我
Give me the list.
这样吧
Better yet,
把它放在桌上然后你退后一点
Leave it on the table and then back away.
你好 老师
Hey, teach.
你好
Hi!
胡安妮塔第一天上学 我送她过来
I just dropped off Juanita for her first day.
她有点紧张
She's a little nervous.
她会喜欢这的 老师都很好
Aw, she's gonna love it here. The teachers are great.
-她是哪个小小动物组的 -什么
- So what animal is she? - Excuse me?
他们给孩子们做测试
Oh, they test the kids
根据级别分组
And they place them in groups according to their level.
数学课有猎豹 金花鼠 长颈鹿
In math, there's leopards, chipmunks, giraffes.
应该在她的资料夹里注明了
It should be in her folder.
她是猎豹
Oh, she's a leopard.
M.J.是哪个组
What's M.J.?
长颈鹿
He's a giraffe.
那么
Oh. So...
哪个更好些
Which is the advanced group?
不知道
No one knows.
他们连我都不告诉
They won't even tell me.
霍布森校长觉得如果家长知道了
Principal Hobson feels that if the parents find out,
他们会担心并开始攀比
They'll freak and get all competitive.
他想太多了
That's crazy.
谁在乎
Who cares?
就是啊
Exactly.
猎豹组都是傻子对吧
Leopards are the morons, aren't they?
不是 我没这样说啊
No. I didn't say that.
你说了
Yeah, you did.
我问M.J.是哪个组时
When I asked about M.J.,
你高兴的说"他是长颈鹿"
you were like, "He's a giraffe!"
我说胡安妮塔是猎豹时 你是这种反应
And then I said Juita was a leopard, and you were like, "Oh."
你只是臆断
You're just jumping to conclusions.
你知道点内♥幕♥
You know something.
快说
Spill it!
好吧
Okay.
我不是很确定
Uh, I don't know for sure,
但从我教这些孩子来看 有的事是显而易见的
But I teach these kids, and it's pretty obvious.
我们做过纸质地球
we were making paper globes
这个
This...
是瑞秋·米勒做的
Is Rachel Miller.
见鬼 做得真好
Damn, that's good.
她是长颈鹿
Huh. She's a giraffe.
这是温妮·班森做的
And this is Wendy Benson.
还不错
Okay.
她是金花鼠
Chipmunk.
而这是亚当·亨特做的
And this one was made by Adam Hunter...
他是猎豹
A leopard.
老天 这还真的像只猎豹做的
My god, it looks like an actual leopard made it.
在猎豹组没什么不好的
There's nothing wrong with being a leopard.
他们很重要
They're very important here.
他们在餐厅帮忙搬桌子
They... move the cafeteria tables,
他们是很棒的门童
Excellent door holders.
这不公平
This isn't fair.
加布 我们这有个说法
Gaby, we have a saying around here.
"只为学习 不为竞赛"
"It's the pace, not the race."
我了解我女儿 她就是长颈鹿组的料
I know my daughter. She is all giraffe.
我要去和校长谈谈
I'm gonna go talk to the principal.
门不是推的 你
You don't push. You...
抱歉 我女儿没在这给我开门
Sorry. My daughter wasn't here to hold it for me.
老天 勒奈特
Jeez, Lyne
晚饭好了 去洗手吃饭
Dinner's ready. Go wash up.
那是什么
What is that?
没事 私事
It's nothing. It's, uh... it's, uh... it's personal.
私事
Personal?
是的
Yes.
我想我们尊重彼此隐私很重要
And I think it's important that we respect each other's boundaries.
早上你在我刮腿毛时
This morning, you walked in and sat on the toilet
进洗手间上厕所
While I shaved my legs.
我们没有隐私
We have no boundaries.
-攻击性 -什么
- Attacking. - What?
你说话像鲍勃 老天
You sound just like Bob and... Oh! Oh! Oh, my god!
这是感觉日记吗
Is that a feelings journal?
如果你非得知道 是的 这是
If you must know, yes, it is.
我开始找他们的理疗师做心理治疗了
I started seeing their therapist.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为我想找个人来听我倾诉
Because I wanted to talk to someone,
不是听你的嘲笑
And I didn't need your ridicule.
你谈孩子的事吗
Are you talking about the baby?
开始是谈此事
It started out about that.
但后来就谈到其它事情上去了
But now we're on to, um... other things.
其它什么事 谈我吗
Other things? You mean like me?
我提到你一两次
I might've mentioned you once or twice.
一两次
Once or twice? Uh-huh.
我猜如果每看到我名字就做个记号♥
I bet if we downed a shot every time we read the name "Lynette,"
翻到第二页就已布满密密麻麻的记号♥了
We'd be hammered by page two.
让我看看
Let me see that.
不 不行
Oh, no, no. No way.
如果你真的对此感兴趣
But if your're really interested in what's in here,
和我去做心理治疗
You can always join me in therapy.
绝不
Like hell.
好吧
Fine.
看来你要等它拍成电影了才能看到了
Then I guess you'll just have to wait for the movie.
好了
Here we go.
谢谢款待 这些看起来太美味了
Thanks again for having me. This all looks delicious.
这是你第一次来吃饭饭
Oh, it's your first night over.
我想给你做传统的意大利菜
I wanted to make you a traditional Italian meal...
香肠通心粉 奶酪鸡排
Rigatoni with sausage, chicken parmesan.
其实色拉就可以了
Just salad would be great.
别吃色拉了 那是包装袋里挤出来的
Oh, screw the salad. That came out of a bag.
通心粉是我精心准备的
This rigatoni came from my heart.
其实 我不吃多糖类食物
To be honest, I don't eat carbs.
可今晚开个例外吧
Oh, but you'll make an exception tonight
我在厨房♥都忙活了一天了
'cause I've been sweatin' over the stove all day.
妈妈 别管了 她在控制体重
Ma, let it go. She's watching her weight.
体重 如果我把空调开大了
Her weight? If I put the air conditioner on high,
会把她吹走的
It'll blow her across the room.
我得注意点体重
I just have to be careful.
高中一毕业 我就想去纽约当模特
As soon as a graduate high school, I'm going to New York to be a model.
不上大学吗
Oh. No college?
开玩笑 上大学会错过模特的黄金时期
Are you kidding? And miss my prime modeling years?
我想这很棒 追逐梦想需要勇气
What? I think it's great. It takes guts to follow a dream.
是很棒 后来不要转行
Yeah, it's great, but it'd be nice
-到色情业就更棒了 -妈妈
- To have something other than the porn industry to fall back on. - Ma.
我没说这一定会发生
What? I'm not saying that's gonna happen.
但很多模特最后都走到那一步
But, you know, a lot of models do end up that way.
这行有风险 但我真的非常感兴趣
I know it's risky, but I'm really passionate about this.
我想成功的关键就是
And I think that the best way to be successful in life
做自己感兴趣的事
Is to do what you're passionate about.
这就是为何我要丹尼继续写诗
That's why I keep telling Danny to pursue his poetry.
写诗
Poetry?
是的 很神奇对吧
Yeah. It's amazing, right?
我不知道
I wouldn't know.
我忙着做饭但没人吃
I'm too busy cooking food nobody's gonna eat.
丹尼 你怎么没给我看过你的诗
Danny, why didn't you ever show me your poetry?
这又不是什么大事
It's no big deal.
丹尼 你的诗很棒
Danny, it's great.
我一直劝他和我一起去纽约
I keep telling him he should come to New York with me
那样他就可以专注于写作了
So he can really focus on his writing.
一个模特一个诗人
Wow. A model and a poet.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表