剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Well...
有很多人都是后来逐渐才发现
A lot of people discover they're gay
自己是同性恋的
later in life.
不是 我是觉得和我在一起之后
No, I mean, how could she go from being with me
-怎么可能又和女人在一起呢 -麦克
- to being with women? - Oh, Mike,
她可能本来就有那个倾向
she was probably leaning that way already.
和你在一起是她运气好
She was lucky to have you.
你是个很好的过渡
You were a nice transition.
什么
What?
我是说
Well, you know, uh,
你在做♥爱♥的时候
I-I mean, when you make love,
非常温柔 又喜欢拥抱
You're so gentle and you like to cuddle and...
你什么意思 我做♥爱♥像个女人
So what are you saying, that I make love like a woman?
不是 我是说
No, no. I'm saying...
你是个很平衡的男人
That you are a well-balanced man
某些方面有一点女性化
Who's in touch with his feminine side.
我没有女性化的方面
I don't even have a feminine side.
麦克 没关系的
Mike, come on.
这就是我爱你的地方
I--it's what I love about you.
你看电影会哭
You cry at movies.
就一部电影 布赖恩之歌♥
Movie. One movie-- "Brian's song."
还有 恋恋笔记本
And "The notebook."
那是因为太无聊了
Tears of boredom.
麦克
Mike.
我不想再讨论这个问题了
I don't want to talk about this anymore.
爸爸为什么那么大声
Why is daddy yelling?
他可能把一个女的变成了女妖精
He may have turned a woman into a leprechaun.
听着 对艾瑞娜你想怎么抱怨都可以
Look, you can complain about Irina all you like.
我觉得她挺好的
I-think she's nice.
你不过就是听到不♥穿♥上衣的那一段
Please. Your opinion of her was set once you heard the word "Topless."
提醒我了
That reminds me.
普雷斯顿在旅行的时候拍什么照片没
Did preston take any pictures on this trip?
汤姆 她收拾东西的时候我在场
Tom, I was there when she unpacked her suitcase.
普雷斯顿给我买♥♥的这个
Preston buy me this.
普雷斯顿给我买♥♥的那个
Preston buy me that.
我告诉你 那个女的
I am telling you, that woman is...
怎么说来着 吸血鬼
How do you say? A gold digger.
如果你没说错
You know, if you're right,
那她很快就会离开普雷斯顿
she'll move on soon enough.
希望了
Yeah.
怎么
Yeah?
我得和你们谈谈
I need to talk to you guys.
他的表情告诉我 他终于想明白了
I know that look. He's come to his senses.
我跟艾瑞娜求婚 她同意了
I proposed to Irina, and she said yes.
好吧 他的表情其实我没读懂
Okay, I don't know that look at all.
你求婚了
You proposed?
但是你们只认识了几个月
But you've only known each other for a few months.
是 但她是我的真命天女 我知道
Yeah. But she's the one. I know it.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
醒醒吧
Wake up.
这什么意思 你妈就是有点担心
What's that mean? W-w--your--your mother's just concerned
艾瑞娜跟你在一起可能是有目的的
That Irina might be with you for the wrong reasons.
比如你的大学基金 你是怎么跟她说的
Like your college fund. Why'd you tell her about that?
你真以为我是白♥痴♥啊
You must really think I'm an idiot.
我觉得你还年轻
I think you're young.
而且抱歉的是
And I'm sorry.
有时候年轻就接近于白♥痴♥
Sometimes young is idiot-adjacent.
你们不同意
You don't approve?
好吧 我能接受
Fine. I can live with that.
但我想要祖奶奶的戒指
But I want nana's ring.
不行 我不能阻止你给那个女人买♥♥靴子
No! You want to buy that woman boots, I can't stop you,
但她休想拿走我奶奶的戒指
But she is not getting my grandmother's ring.
祖奶奶保证过我结婚的时候会得到那戒指
Nana promised I could have that ring when I got married.
你没资格发言
You don't get a say.
这是个错误的决定
You're making a mistake.
这个错误已经跟着我回来了
Yeah, well, maybe the mistake I made was coming home.
天 这是你朋友的地盘
God, your friend owns this place?
太炫了
It's pretty swank.
我们以前叫它减肥之屋
Yeah, we used to call it "The house that bulimia built."
我就不可能当模特
Ugh. I could have never been a model.
我太喜欢吃了
I like food too much.
是啊 就这一个原因
Yeah, that's why.
一会能找人帮我买♥♥杯咖啡吗
Hey. Can somebody get me a coffee later?
太扯淡了 那是不是海蒂·克鲁姆
Holy crap. Is that Heidi Klum?
是啊
Yeah. Hmm.
你想认识她吗 开玩笑吧
Do you wanna meet her? Get out.
没关系 她是老朋友了 过来
Sure. She's an old friend. Come on.
海蒂
Heidi.
嘿 海蒂
Hey. Heidi!
是我 加布
Hi. It's me, gaby.
加布丽尔·马奎斯
Gabrielle Marquez.
我记得你
I remember you.
我忘不了 是你把卫生纸
It's hard to forget someone who taped toilet paper
粘在我马诺罗的鞋子上
to the bottom of my manolo blahniks
然后在我走T台的时候嘲笑我
and laughed when I walked down the runway.
我
I was--
我那时候很爱恶作剧
I was quite the practical joker back then.
这是我美景镇的朋友 安吉·伯伦
Anyway, uh, this is my friend, Angie Bolen, from fairview.
恶作剧 蠢货 就因为你
Practical joke, my ass. Because of you,
我没能上《体育插画》的封面
I didn't get to be on the cover of "Sports Illustrated."
去你的 去你的朋友 去你的美景镇
So screw you, screw your friend and screw fairview.
她看来人不错
She seems nice.
加布丽尔
Gabrielle!
卢克
Luke! Ohh!
你好啊 美女
Hello, gorgeous!
这是我邻居安吉
Hi. This is my neighbor Angie.
颧骨很漂亮
Oh. Well, nice cheekbones.
你那个装模作样的侄女到底怎么回事
Now what the hell is up with that snotty niece of yours?
别误会
I mean, don't get me wrong--
她很有天分 长得也不错 不过那态度
She's gifted and she's got the look--but that attitude!
确实是
Tell me about it. Hmm.
你知道她在哪吗 她不在公♥寓♥里
Do you have any idea where she is? She's not in her apartment.
你侄女走了
Your niece walked off a shoot.
她男朋友 善良哥哥 到这来
Her boyfriend, Broody McFine Ass, showed up,
跟她说 他在这有亲戚可以投靠
told her that he had relatives in town they could stay with.
总而言之
Short story shorter--
我不知道她去了哪 我也不关心
I don't know where she went and don't care.
你在纽约有亲戚
You have relatives in New York?
就一个
Only one.
谁啊
Who's there?
是我 妈妈
It's me, ma.
什么
What?
我这才第一次跟我孙子见面
I finally get to meet my grandson for the first time,
你现在告诉我他得走了
and now you're telling me that he has to go?
你知道这儿不安全 妈妈
You know it is not safe here, ma.
我所知道的是
Here's what I know--
这18年来 每一天晚上
Every night, for the past 18 years,
都是我一个人坐在这张桌子旁边
I was the only one at this table.
一个盘子 一个杯子 一把椅子
Yeah. One plate, one cup, one chair.
然后有人来敲我的门
And then someone knocks on my door,
他们就坐在这
And they sit right there.
他叫我奶奶
And he calls me "Grandma."
我都可以不用眨眼一直看着他
I could have looked at him till my eyes dried up.
这时候你又来了 告诉我这不安全
And now you show up, and you tell me it's not safe.
为什么 联邦政♥府♥对他不感兴趣
Why? The feds don't care about him.
我担心的不是政♥府♥
It's not the feds I'm worried about.
原来你要带走他的理由是这个
Oh, so that's why you want to take him away.
帕崔克·洛根
Patrick Logan?
我的孩子一旦出现
If my kid shows up,
他是个直接的线索
he's a direct link to me.
这样他就会找到我 已经过了18年
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表