剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
That's how he'll find me. That was 18 years ago.
帕崔克·洛根对你也已经不感兴趣了
Patrick Logan does not care about you,
对我孙子更不可能感兴趣
And he sure as hell does not care about my grandson!
妈妈 求你了
Ma, please.
我会告诉丹尼你来过这儿
I'll tell Danny you were here.
那个脱衣舞♥女♥罗宾
Robin the stripper?
你跟那个脱衣舞♥女♥罗宾上♥床♥了
You had sex with Robin the stripper?
-妈妈咪呀 -这该不会是你第一次
- Holy chaz bono. - Was that the first time you ever...
是
Yes.
罗宾现在去参加她表姐的婚礼了
And Robin's at her cousin's wedding,
我得在这几天之内把这事想明白
So I only have a couple of days to figure this out.
我是同性恋吗
Am I gay now?
你享受那个过程吗
Well, did you enjoy it?
我不知道 那很不一样
I don't know. It was different.
我们先是接吻 然后
I mean, we started kissing, and then we--
别 细节就算了
N-no d-details necessary.
凯瑟琳 你不是同性恋
Katherine, you're not gay.
既然你不断地在思考是不是能从
As much as you think you can switch your entree
肉转向鱼 这就说明你不是
from meat to fish, it doesn't work that way.
这不是由你选择的
This is not a choice.
但我如果不是同性恋的话这又怎么解释
But how could this have happened if I'm not gay?
听我说 二十多岁时
Look, I was with women
我一直都是跟女人们在一起
all through my 20s...
没理由会更久
Any excuse to drag that out.
但一直感觉怪怪的
But it always felt weird.
后来当我跟男人上♥床♥之后 我确信感觉对了
Then when I slept with a man, I knew that was it.
在千万次邂逅过后 他找到了我
Then a thousand men later, he found me.
我的重点是 如果你感觉不那么确定的话
My point is, if it didn't feel quite right to you,
那你就仅仅把它作为一次艳遇好了
chances are it's just a onetime thing.
可能你是对的
Oh, maybe you're right.
我们两个都喝多了
We were both pretty drunk.
如果你不确定 那就先别考虑性
If you're not sure, take sex out of it.
先多了解罗宾
Get to know Robin.
现在才开始约会是不是有点晚了
I-it's a little late to start dating.
我们已经住在一起了
We already live together.
那太快了
That is fast.
你可能真是个同性恋
Maybe you are a lesbian.
在他来此后的很短时间内
and in the short time he's been here,
山姆就证明了他是不可或缺的
Sam has proved himself invaluable.
所以我希望你们能全力支持
So I would like you all to give your support
我们的新任副总裁
to our new vice president.
谢谢 这是间很棒的公♥司♥
Thank you. This is a great company,
不过我相信我们能做得更好
but I think we can make it even better.
现在我要给出一些很棒的
Now I've got a lot of great--
哦 抱歉 我只是想表达一下我的支持
Oh, oh, sorry. I was just, uh, showing my support.
继续
Carry on.
安德鲁 那是啤酒吗
Andrew, is that beer?
嘿 不能仅仅因为你午餐不能喝酒
Hey, just because you can't have a liquid lunch,
-我们就都得忍♥着 -安德鲁
- doesn't mean the rest of us have to suffer. - Andrew.
没关系 没事 我理解
It's okay. It's okay. I've got this.
好的 伙计 不如我们给你来点咖啡吧
Okay, buddy, why don't we get you some coffee?
为什么我们不能 哦 还有
Why don't we not? Oh, besides,
我相信每个人都在等着听
I-I believe everybody is waiting to hear
你将如何施展你的魔法
how you're gonna sprinkle your magic fairy dust
让这家公♥司♥焕然一新的大论呢
and whip this company into shape.
我说的没错吧
Am I right?
够了 你现在可以离开了
Okay, you need to go now.
把你的手拿开
Get your hands off me!
安德鲁
Andrew!
山姆 你没事吧
Sam, are you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
不过如果你不介意的话
But if you don't mind,
我想今天请假回去休息
I think I'll take the rest of the day off.
看到了吧 告诉过你他是个懒虫
See? Told you he was a slacker.
勒奈特 需要什么帮助吗
Lynette, what can I do for you?
嗨 吉米 我儿子从欧洲回来
Hey, Jimmy. My son came home from europe
跟一个漂亮的俄♥国♥妞订婚了
and is engaged to a beautiful Russian girl.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
-我讨厌她 -好吧
- I hate her. - Okay.
不管怎么说 这是我祖母的戒指
Anyway, this is my grandmother's ring,
普雷斯顿想把这个给她
and Preston wants to give it to her.
她真是太幸运了
She's very lucky.
-她不会得到这个的 -好吧
- Oh, she's not getting this... - Okay.
因为你会帮我找一个便宜的赝品替代它
Because you are gonna find me a cheap copy.
我可以试试
Oh, I can try,
但她很容易看出区别的
but she's probably gonna know the difference.
我在计算
Oh, I'm counting on it.
艾瑞娜可不是什么正人君子
Irina is quite . Five seconds after she gets it,
她拿到戒指五秒之后就会拿去鉴定
She'll have that piece of glass appraised,
让她发现我儿子给她的是一个赝品的时候
and when she finds out my son has given her a... Fake,
我打赌那个俄♥国♥小吸血虫就会
I'm betting that little Russian parasite will be looking
去找个新宿主了
for a new host body.
但是你儿子发现之后
But when your son finds out,
他不会抓狂吗
isn't he gonna be mad?
吉米 那就是为什么我不停生孩子的原因了
Oh, that's why I keep having kids, Jimmy,
总有不恨我的孩子嘛
to replace the ones who hate me.
MJ睡着了
M.J.'s asleep.
你要去睡了吗
Are you coming to bed?
我很想你
I miss you.
什么 你 需要有人帮你弄弄头发
What, you, uh, need somebody to do your hair?
你知道 我们这种感性男人很擅长此道
You know, us sensitive men are good at that.
别板着脸
Please don't pout.
你是个纯爷们
You are all man.
你是我所认识的男人们中最强壮最有男人味的
You're one of the strongest, most macho men I know.
现在上楼吧
Now come upstairs.
我不用上楼就能展示给你
I don't have to come upstairs to show you that.
哦 你在干嘛 我在这
Oh! What are you doing?
就能向你展示我有多么男人
I can show you how macho I am right here.
难道你不觉得我们的床上会更舒服点吗
Oh. Don't you think our bed is a bit more comfortable?
床是给娘娘腔们准备的
Mm. Beds are for wimps.
好吧 那是MJ的午餐
Okay, that was M.J.'s lunch.
我现在正要脱掉这件体恤
Now I'm getting rid of this t-shirt.
天啊 这是什么做的
God, what is this made of?
哦 让我脱掉它
Oh, here. Let me take it off.
-不 我要撕了它 -麦克
- No. I'm ripping it. - Oh, Mike,
你 你不需要任何证明
You--you don't have anything to prove. You--
剪刀在哪
where are the scissors?
我只是想开个小口
I just want to make little starter
你没事吧
cut. Aah! oh. Are you okay?
哦 没事 我很好 我喜欢它破破的
Oh, yeah, yeah. I'm fine. I like it rough.
我很高兴你乐在其中
Aah! oh! I'm glad that you're
但是我的背很痛
having fun, but my back is hurting,
那让我到上面去
so let me get on top.
不 不 我在上面
No. No. I'm on top.
说真的 麦克 我在盐瓶上
Seriously, Mike. I'm on a salt shaker.
亲爱的 你还好吗
Oh, sweetie. Are you okay?
不 不太好
No, not really.
老实说 如果我早知道
Honestly, if I had known
你会因为凯瑟琳这么心烦意乱的话
that you were gonna get this upset about Katherine--
不是因为凯瑟琳 是你
It's not about Katherine. It's you.
甚至也不是因为你 是我自己
And it's not even really about you. It's me.
好吧 你的头撞得不轻吧
Okay, just how hard did you hit your head?
那个贷款
The loan.
苏珊 你帮我还清了贷款
Susan, you paid off my loan.
那是小数目
Well, isn't that a little, uh,
你的1956
1956 of you?
我不能接受
I grew up...
眼看着一个男人无法养活他的家庭
watching a man who didn't provide for his family,
而且我一直恪守一件事情
and I always swore that was one thing I was gonna do.
我不会家财万贯
I'll never be rich,
我不会扬名立万
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表