剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
We're sending it over to Julie. Oh, that's nice.
一起送给朱莉 哦 你真好
I suppose I should sign it somewhere inconspicuous,
我想签在不起眼的地方
Given recent events.
鉴于这个多事之秋
I suppose.
也许吧
By the way,
对了
This morning when I said
今天早上我说
That Mike and Susan wouldn't last?
麦克和苏珊不会在一起太久
I know you thought I was crazy.
我知道你觉得我疯了
No.
不
I didn't think that...
我没这么想
Exactly.
确实
Well, f.y.i.,
好吧 给你点爆料
I stopped by their house today with a casserole.
我今天带了盘砂锅菜去拜访他们
Mike was there... alone.
麦克一个人在家
Let's just say he was grateful.
他很感激我
Very grateful.
非常感激
Why wouldn't he be?
这很正常啊
God, you have no ear for innuendo at all!
天啊 你没听出来我在含沙射影吗
He made a pass at me.
他拥抱我了
With Julie in the hospital and his marriage one day old?
当朱莉还在医院 他新婚才一天的时候
Well...
嗯
It may be the first day, but..
也许他们正是新婚燕尔 但是
He's clearing having second thoughts.
他显然在重新考虑了
Oh, and..
哦 对了
Please don't tell Bree.
请别告诉布里
Susan耳朵里 I'd hate for this to get back to Susan.
我不希望最后又传到
Hey.
你好
Hey.
好啊
I hear Julie opened her eyes. That's great.
我听说朱莉醒了 这太好了
Yes. Yes, it is.
是的 是啊
I'm sorry you're mad at me.
对不起让你生气了
Yeah, I'm not mad.
不 我没生气
I just can't understand
我只是不明白
Why she went to you instead of me.
为什么她来找你 而不是我
That day that Julie found me crying
那天朱莉看见我在哭
The reason she opened up to me was because I told her that...
她告诉我的原因是因为我告诉了她
And no one else can know about this...
一件我没告诉过任何人的事情...
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
You are?
真的吗
That's amazing.
太不可思议了
Wait. Why were you crying?
等等 你为什么哭啊
Oh... pfft.
哦...
Let's see. uh, I'm in my 40s,
你这么想 我已经上40了
My husband is back in school,
我丈夫回到学校读书
I'm the sole breadwinner,
我是家里的顶梁柱
I don't know how
我不确定自己
I'm gonna do this whole baby thing again,
还能搞定生孩子这件事
And...
而且...
Also because...
另一个原因是...
What?
什么
Because I can't quiet that one voice in my mind
因为我脑子里始终有个声音
That keeps saying...
在说...
Maybe I shouldn't.
也许我不该生
Oh, honey.
哦 亲爱的
Yeah.
就是这样
Lynette, uh...
勒奈特 呃
You can do whatever you think it is you need to do.
你可以做任何你认为需要去做的事
Yeah.
没错
I know.
我知道
Lucky me.
我还挺走运
It's weird. Everybody talks about a kid being a gift.
这挺奇怪的 每个人都说孩子是上帝的礼物
It's the only gift where you puke for nine months
这件礼物得在你呕吐9个月之后到来
Before you receive it and then scream the day it arrives.
在收到礼物的那天 你还得大喊大叫
That's true.
确实
But they are a gift, Lynette.
但是他们仍然是份礼物 勒奈特
I know that because...
我知道是因为
I spent the last few hours thinking that I was...
在过去的几小时 我一直在想
Gonna lose mine.
我可能会失去我的礼物
I realized that I would...
我意识到我宁愿
Trade everything I own,
付出我的所有
I would give everything I ever will have,
我愿意付出任何代价
For just one more day as Julie's mom.
多做一天朱莉的妈妈
But I'm not telling you what you should do.
但是我并不是在告诉你你该怎么做
Actually, you are.
事实上 你告诉我了
And I'm glad you did.
我很高兴你这样说
I had some briefs to finish,
我还有些工作没做完
But I'd rather work here than at the office.
比起待在办公室 我宁愿在这儿完成
Hey, Bree. you're still here?
布里 你还在这儿啊
Oh, she's kept me company all day. Is she a saint or what?
她一天都在这儿陪着 她简直是个圣人
Mm. Hey, Lee. Thanks for calling me back.
李 谢谢你回我电♥话♥
M.J.现在好吗 Uh, I'm just checking on M.J.
我想知道
This has been the longest day of my life.
今天太难熬了
I thought I needed some time to myself.
我想我该自己待段时间
I was wrong.
我错了
I i need you.
我需要你
I booked our room at the motel.
我订了汽车旅馆的房♥间
Here's the key.
这是钥匙
If you could come by, even for just an hour...
如果你能来 哪怕是一小时
Well, it would mean a lot to me.
对我来说也很重要
Please.
拜托
I i don't want to be alone tonight.
我不想在夜晚独自一人
Neither do I.
我也不想
Hey, Gaby. Hey, you got a minute?
加布 你有时间吗
Oh, I think I know why you're here,
哦 我知道你为什么找我
And believe me, I am as ticked off as you are. Angie...
相信我 我和你一样生气 安吉
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不
Danny should've never kept your niece out so late.
丹尼不应该把你侄女带出去玩到这么晚
When I found out, I kicked him so hard,
我发现的时候 我狠狠地骂了他
He's still trying to get the shoe out of his butt.
他现在还在反省呢
It'll never happen again. It never happened at all.
不会再发生这种事了 这件事本身就没发生过
What? Ana wasn't with Danny last night.
什么 安娜昨晚没跟丹尼在一起
She never left the house.
她根本没离开过家
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
She snuck out. Danny bought her beer.
她偷溜出去了 丹尼带她出去的
They both fessed up. Ana was lying.
他们都承认了 安娜在说谎
Well, why would she lie?
那她为什么说谎
Because your son told her to.
因为你儿子让她这么说的
Well, maybe she was changing her tune
好吧 也许她换了说法
Cause she didn't want to get in trouble with you.
是因为她怕你找她麻烦 '
No. no! She's covering for Danny.
不 不 她在掩护丹尼
I don't know what you're implying, but he's a good kid.
我不知道你在暗示什么 但他是个好孩子
Your niece is the one
你的侄女才是
That's been hounding him day and night.
整天烦他的人
Hey, I'm just trying to be nice here.
我只想礼貌一点
I'm giving you a heads up that Ana's taking her story back.
来通知你一声 安娜要改口了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. let's slow down here, okay?
喂 喂 喂 我们有话好好说 行吗
Can I at least talk to the girl
能让我先给她谈谈吗
Before she goes pointin' fingers?
在她改口之前
Too late. She's talking to the police right now.
太迟了 警♥察♥马上就来了
Baby, I screwed up.
宝贝 我弄砸了
What happened? I never should've told you
怎么了 我本不应该让你
To ask that girl for an alibi. Did she talk to the cops?
去让那个女孩给你提供不在场证明 警♥察♥找她了吗
Yeah, which means they should be here any second.
是的 他们还要再来一次
But I didn't do anything. I...
但是我什么都没做 我
We don't have time for that. You're a suspect.
我们没时间讨论了 你现在有嫌疑了
They have the right to question you. Mum...
他们有权利审问你 妈妈
Just listen to me.
挺我的
Tell'em you will not waive your miranda rights.
告诉他们你要保持沉默
And we will have a lawyer down there as soon as we can.
我们会尽快给你找律师
Remember, how does a fish get caught? He opens his mouth.
记住 鱼是怎么被钓起来的 它张嘴了
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表