剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我很担心你 凯瑟琳
Well, I was... concerned about you, Katherine.
大家都挺担心你
A lot of people are.
其实他们该担心的应该是你
Actually, the one they should be concerned about is you.
为什么
Why is that?
因为你嫁给了一个
Because the man you just married
危险分子
Turned out to be a maniac.
额
Yeah, um...
关于那个
About that--uh...
你知我知
We both know...
这不是麦克干的
That Mike didn't do this.
是吗
Really?
我缝了7针
I've got seven stitches
除此以外 刀上还有麦克的指纹
And a knife with Mike's fingerprints that say otherwise.
没理由啊
It doesn't make any sense.
麦克为什么要捅你呢
Why would Mike want to stab you?
如果你想知道的话
Well, if you must know...
因为我跟他说我另有所爱了
I told him I was in love with someone else,
他大发雷霆
And he flew into a rage.
拜托你别撒谎了
Will you stop lying?
你再不说实话
If you don't tell the truth soon,
你将使得一个无辜的人面临牢狱之灾
You are sending an innocent man to jail.
你会夺走一个孩子的父亲
You are taking a father away from his son.
这是麦克的错 我没错
It's Mike's fault, not mine.
凯瑟琳 求你了
Katherine, please!
尽管我对他十分恼火
Even though I am so angry with him,
可一想到这里
When you think about it,
真的让人很开心
It's really kind of flattering...
做出如此举动以阻止我与他人在一起
To go this far to keep me from being with someone else.
怎样了
So how did it go?
我不太清楚
I don't know anymore.
不知她是疯了还是谎话连篇
I can't tell if she's crazy or just devious
我想两者兼有
I think she's a little of both.
请告诉我如何认定她是疯了呢
Okay. So tell me how I get the crazy part committed.
只有家庭成员
Only a family member
把患者送进精神疗养院
Can commit somebody to an institution.
是吗
Really?
不好意思
Excuse me.
607室的凯瑟琳是我的朋友
I was just with my friend Katherine in 607,
她刚才和她女儿通完电♥话♥
And she was talking to her daughter,
还有些事她希望我通知她的女儿
And she wanted me to follow up about something.
你有电♥话♥号♥码吗
Do you have that number?
是不是迪伦·梅菲尔
Dylan Mayfai
是的 请你帮我拨一下号♥码
Yes. Would you mind dialing that number?
好的
Certainly.
好了
There you go.
你好
Hello.
我是美景镇综合医院的布鲁斯特医生
This is Dr. Brewster calling from Fairview General.
听说你刚和你母亲通过电♥话♥
I understand that you were just speaking with your mother.
是的
Right.
我认为 鉴于她的情况
Well, I do feel, given her condition,
如果可以 你最好能过来一下
It is important for you to come here if you can.
很好
Lovely.
再见
See you soon.
这才是谎话连篇
Now that's devious.
买♥♥纸巾能便宜50美分
50 cents off paper towels--
这个优♥惠♥券真实惠
That's a great coupon.
-真好玩 -是啊 那当然
- This is fun. - Yeah, it sure is.
我自己种的恶果 也很有趣哦
And me doing my own roots is gonna be fun,
没有有线电视 也挺开心
And getting rid of cable is gonna be fun.
我们乐趣无穷啊
We're gonna be having so much fun around here.
-妈妈 -干嘛
- Mommy? - Hmm?
我们贫穷了吗
Are we poor?
只是经济上的
Oh. Only financially.
别忘了剪那张券
Hey. Hey, don't forget that one.
罐装馄饨吗 我真喜欢便宜食品
Ravioli in a can? I like poor food!
他们怎么说
What'd they say?
我已经上了六周课
I've attended classes for six weeks.
他们是不会退还学费的
They won't refund any of my tuition.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
这是不是意味着我们完蛋了
Is there a sign over us that says "crap here"?
一切都会好的
It'll be okay.
我在找工作了 而且
I'm looking for a job, and in the meantime,
我们的钱足够我们过四个月
We got enough money live on for the next... mm, four months?
可孩子出生前我们就分文不剩了
So we'll run out right before the babies are born.
是的 不过记住
Yes, but remember,
孩子们是不会想念他们从未拥有过的东西
Kids don't miss what they never had.
就像食物 衣服 一个冷静的妈妈吗
Ah, like food, clothing, sober mother?
真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
为什么啊
For what?
我对这个家庭所造成的伤害
For what I have done to this family.
你不得不中途辍学
You have to drop out of school.
佩妮在剪优♥惠♥券
Penny is clipping coupons.
我把一切都搞砸了
I have really, really screwed this up.
如果官司赢了 我们就能得到赔偿金
Well, we'll get some money if we win the lawsuit.
这样就会好过了吗
Yeah. Won't that be great?
我们倾其所有去告最好的朋友
Living off the money we made suing our best friends.
加布曾试图阻止这一切而道歉
At least Gaby tried to apologize and stop this.
也许该你去道歉了
Maybe it's your turn.
去你的
Damn it!
无论发生什么 我都能解释
Whatever it is, I can explain.
这是董事会主席打来的
That was the chairman of my board.
勒奈特把我们搞垮了
This lynette thing is turning into a fiasco.
律师不是说你是按照法律规定
I thought that lawyer said you did everything by the book,
掩盖一切了吗
That we were covered.
律师说什么不重要
It doesn't matter what the lawyer said.
底线是这损害了全球风险投资的形象
Bottom line is, it looks bad for Global venture--
大企业和一个孕妇对峙公堂
Big corporation going after a pregnant woman.
那会怎么样呢
So what's gonna happen?
如果这场官司定案审判
If this suit goes to trial...
我就没戏了
I'm done.
就算没有 我也失业了
And even if it doesn't, I might still lose my job.
我对这家公♥司♥呕心沥血
I've put everything into this company.
卡洛斯
Carlos.
卡洛斯
Carlos.
我知道你不愿跟我说话
Hi. I know I'm probably the last person you want to talk to.
明白就好
You got that right.
卡尔 都做好了
It's, uh, done, Karl.
奥森签了离婚协议书
Orson signed the papers.
是的 我知道
Yes, uh, I know.
我从未如此开心
I've never been happier.
我也十分想见你
I absolutely want to see you, too.
那汽车旅馆里见
Uh, meet me at the motel,
我们一定要好好庆祝一番
And we'll find a way to celebrate.
到时见 亲爱的
Till then, my darling.
感情方面 你可真没浪费掉一点时间啊
When you move on, you don't waste any time.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
本打算今天早上告诉你
I wanted to tell you this morning,
可我不想一天之内给你太多伤害
But I... felt I'd hurt you enough for one day.
这样啊
Yes.
分期伤害确实要好受得多
Much better to parcel out the pain.
我认识他吗
Is it someone I know?
当我没有问
No, no, never mind.
我现在也无法接受
I can't handle that right now.
告诉我吧
Just, uh, tell me this...
你有没有告诉你的朋友们你在和别人约会
Have you told your friends you're seeing anyone?
当然没有
Of course not.
那就好
Good.
请等我走了再说
Please don't until I'm gone.
我会在明天的聚上和大家道别
I'm saying good-bye to everyone at the party tomorrow.
我不想它变成可怜的奥森的同情惜别会
I don't want it to turn into a pity fest for poor Orson.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表