剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你就弄了个男人在你房♥间里
And you got a man in your bedroom.
今晚在这里的是你吗
You were here tonight?
是啊 来喝点小酒聊点八卦
Oh, yeah. Just tossin' back a little vino and gossiping.
是啊 她那里谁的八卦新闻都有
Yes, this girl knows everything about everybody.
还有酒吗 我也来一杯
Is there any wine left? I could use a glass.
去吧 就在楼下的桌子上
Yes, downstairs on the table. You go on ahead.
我们本来也要聊完了的
We're gonna finish up our girl talk.
衣服在哪儿? 枕头后面
Where are the clothes? Behind the pillow.
你得跳下去了
Hey. You're gonna have to jump.
那有一片玫瑰丛 所以穿上裤子先
There's rose bushes, so put your pants on first.
安吉 我不知道该怎么感谢你了
Angie, I can't thank you enough.
我这么做不是为了你 是为了奥森
I didn't do this for you. I did it for orson.
奥森? 我可是为你好
For orson? I defended you.
我告诉他你才不屑于做这种
I told him you had too much class to do
偷鸡摸狗的事情呢 我理解你为什么鄙视我
something like this. I understand your disdain,
可事情比你想象的要复杂的多
But this is a complicated situation.
那让我给你简化下好了
Let me make it simple for you--
两个男人想要你 选一个吧
two men want you. Choose one.
可我有选择吗?
But which one?
奥森威胁我 不让我离开他
Orson's blackmailing me to stay with him.
他手段老练又狡猾沉稳
He's manipulative and calculating and--
那就和你的情郎私奔算了
Then go with lover boy.
可是我跟卡尔没法过日子啊
But what kind of life would I have with karl?
他粗俗而自大
He's crass and conceited
我们之间唯一共同爱好
And the only thing we seem to have in common
就是做♥爱♥ 那你为什么要和一个你不爱的人
is sex. Then why are you having an affair
搞婚外恋 我不是说过了做♥爱♥吗
With someone you don't even like? Did I mention the sex?
卡尔带给我
Karl brings out passion in me
从未有过的激♥情♥ 每次他抱紧我 我都融化了一样
I never knew I had. I melt every time he touches me.
好吧 那想法办法离婚吧
Great! then find a way out of your marriage
然后找个像...卡尔这样的人
And--and start building a life with
共度余生吧 我也想 可是我...
this... Karl. I would. It's just...
什么
What?
奥森喜欢歌♥剧
Orson likes opera.
嘿 忙吗
Hey, you busy?
不忙
No.
昨晚加布和你说了吗
So, did, uh, gaby talk to you last night?
没有啊 我只是有事情跟你说
No. But I need to talk to you.
我想要你去主观迈阿密的分公♥司♥
Oh. I want you to run the miami office.
什么? 既然泰瑞斯不愿去 那就只能是你了
What? If it isn't gonna be terrence, then it has to be you.
公♥司♥正在紧要关头
The future of the company is at stake.
我需要我最好的部下顶上去
I need my best people on the spot.
不会让你一直在那的
It won't be forever,
那决定于公♥司♥在那儿几年之后的发展
And depending on how things go after a couple of years,
也许你可以搬回来
Maybe you could even move back and
电♥话♥办公也好 卡洛斯 你这是什么意思
telecommute from here. Carlos, what is this?
什么什么意思
What's what?
别扯了 你知道我怀孕了的
Oh, come on, I know you know I'm pregnant.
你怀孕了? 喔 太好了
You're pregnant? Wow. Great.
卡洛斯 拜托 我知道加布告诉你了
Carlos, please, I know gaby told you.
她没有
Nope.
要是有人告诉我这种事情的话 我一定会记得的
I would remember somebody telling me something like that.
好了 你看怎么样
So what's your answer?
你把别人派到迈阿密去吧
You send someone else to miami...
我留在这里 这就是我给你的答复
And I stay here. That's my answer.
但是我需要的是你去迈阿密 不是你留在这儿
Except I need you in miami, and I don't need you here.
你不必留在这儿了
Not anymore.
卡洛斯 我很抱歉
Carlos, I am sorry.
我知道我该早告诉你的
I know I should've told you when I first found out.
请相信我 我也想告诉你的 可是...
Believe me, I wish I had now. But...
我怀孕期间你不能炒掉我
You can't fire me for being pregnant.
我没炒你鱿鱼啊 勒奈特 我是在给你你升职
I'm not firing you, lynette. I'm offering you a promotion.
但如果你拒绝升职选择离开
If you choose to turn it down and quit instead,
那我也没法留你
I can't stop you.
我能做的就是说祝你好运
All I can do is say good luck.
恭喜你
And congratulations.
不 已经晚了 这里也要打烊了
No, it's late, and I still gotta close up.
是啊 明天也不行
Yeah, um... Tomorrow's no good either.
听着 你是个好人
Listen, you're a nice guy.
我现在只是还不想找男朋友
I'm just not looking for a relationship right now.
抱歉
Sorry.
还在吗?
Hello?
你们女孩子总觉得让个男孩伤心很容易
I know you girls think that's lettin' a guy down easy,
相信我 没那么容易的
But, uh, trust me, it ain't.
你不要什么了吧 我要去后面打扫一下
You okay for now? I gotta clean up in the back.
不要什么 你去吧
Yeah. I'm good.
欢迎有能力的影视爱好者加入“YYeTs人人影视”字幕组
加入仅凭个人兴趣爱好没有任何金钱实质回报
帕蒂亚探员吗?
Agent padilla?
给你个小提示
Little memory quiz for you.
这里是黑色♥猫♥头鹰(接头暗号♥?)
This is black owl.
见鬼 你嘴还是这么黑 哈?
Damn, chris, still sharp as a tack, huh?
别 别 别问我那么多 别说话
No, no, no, no. Don't--don't ask me anything. Don't talk.
这次通话不会超过60秒的
This conversation will last less than 60 seconds.
我们都心里明白
We both know why.
钱的问题我正在想办法
I'm thinking about comin' in.
你再打断我 我就挂了
You interrupt me again, and I hang up.
我说了 我正在想办法
I said I was thinkin' about it.
你我说的这些好好想想怎么办
Now here's what you need to think about.
我不在乎到时候我怎么办
I don't care what happens to me,
我只想让她弄到一本护照
But I have to know she gets a pass.
直到你把事情办妥了
There'll be no further discussion on this
我是不会给你打电♥话♥的 下次再打给你
Until that is firm. Next time you hear from me,
你就得给我个准确的答复
You will have an answer to that
并且我希望听到的最好是句"办好了"
question, and it better be yes.
你在偷听?
You eavesdroppin' on me?
没有啊
No.
我刚到这里
No, I just got here.
我正要回家
And I wanna go home.
再见
I'll see you.
在紫藤巷有这样一个咖啡馆
There is a coffee shop in fairview.
你可以在把这里当做
It's known as a place
一个读晨报的地方
Where you can read your morning paper...
一个会朋友的地方
Where you can meet your friends...
一个度过了漫长的一天后
Where you can have a cup of coffee
来喝杯咖啡的地方
At the end of a long day.
是的
Yes,
咖啡馆对于每个人来说都是个好地方
It was a place known for many things.
忘了什么东西在这里了吗
Hey. Did you forget something?
你干什么
What are you doing?
不过此夜过后
But after this night,
这里就变成了一个
It would be known for something...
噩梦觉醒的鬼地方
Far worse.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表