剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
有问题吗
What's the problem?
但她太低俗了吧
Well, it's just that she's so... cheap.
完全在你之下
She's beneath you.
还没在我身下呢 但快了
Not yet, but she will be.
好
Bravo!
跳的真好
Well done!
她的裙子再低一点就成一腰带了
If her dress were any lower, it'd be a belt.
天 布里 听上去好像你在嫉妒
Gosh, Bree, could this be jealousy I'm hearing?
我没有 我很讶异
I'm not jealous. I'm appalled.
因为
And as long as
我不会让你围着其他女人转
I will not have you running around with other women.
但我们不在一起啊
But we're not together.
我只是你的消遣 记得吗
I'm just a diversion, remember?
下午时光的一点调味剂
A little fling to spice up an afternoon.
如果我对于你来说只是这样 没问题
And if that's all I am to you, fine.
但那天下午过后
But you don't get to say
你就不能再对我指手画脚
What I can do when the afternoon's over.
你今晚是不是要带她去我们的旅馆
Are you gonna take her to our motor lodge tonight?
试试看能否阻止我
Just try and stop me.
不好意思
Excuse me.
那张桌子有人叫你
Someone over at the table was looking for you.
发生什么事了
What the hell happened here?
奥森滑倒了
Uh, Orson tripped.
亲爱的 你要多加小心
Really, sweetheart. You need to be more careful.
很抱歉 地面很滑
Oh, I'm so sorry. the floor was slippery.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我可能摔断了鼻子
I think I broke my nose.
我要去看急诊
I should go to the emergency room.
亲爱的 原来你为今晚特地精心准备
Oh, dear. and you had such lovely plans for the evening.
简尼丝 卡洛斯开完会了吗
Hey, Janice. is Carlos done with his meeting yet?
我想跟他谈谈
I really need to talk to him.
有时间吗
Got a sec?
算了
Never mind.
有什么事吗
Something wrong?
想不想要
How would you like
一个靠近入口的车位
A parking space closer to the entrance?
当然喜欢 你关门谈的就是这个
I'd love it. You closed the door for that?
不是 我关门
No, I close the door
是问你愿不愿意当我的副总裁
To ask if you would like to be my new senior v.p.
说真的
Seriously?
天啊
Oh... god.
卡洛斯 我 很受宠若惊
Carlos, I am... so flattered.
我也很想答应 只是
And I would love to say yes. It's just--
我知道 更多职责 更少亲子时间
I know. More responsibility, more hours away from home.
但你会得到一辆公务车和高额的资金帐户
But you get a company car and an expensive account.
条件很优厚 但我还是不能接受 因为
Which is very generous, but I still can't accept because...
还有提薪50%
And a 50% salary bump.
问题就在没有50%的提薪
Because it doesn't have a 50% salary bump.
但现在有了 我答应
But now that it does, I'm in.
-什么时候开始 -今晚
- When do I start? - Tonight.
我们今晚要和一个大客户进餐
We're having dinner with a big potential client.
他会带上他的妻子 所以带汤姆一起来
He is bringing his wife, so please bring Tom.
当然
Sure.
等一下
Wait.
你没有想过把这个机会留给朱迪吗
Weren't you gonna give this promotion to Judy?
我有
I was.
但在犹豫之时
But between you and me,
我发现她怀孕了
I found out she's pregnant.
在跟她谈电♥话♥时
Overheard her on the phone.
我就想到了
I saw what was coming--
看医生 病假 产假
Doctor's visits, sick days, maternity leave.
对 这会很麻烦
Yeah, that can be annoying.
但因为女人怀孕
But isn't denying a woman a promotion
而不让升职 会不会有点不公平
Because she's pregnant a tiny bit illegal?
如果她发现的话
Only if she finds out.
谁会去告诉她 我的新副总裁吗
And, I mean, who's gonna tell her--my new senior v.p.?
当然不会
Hell, no.
她忙得没时间考虑
She's too busy thinking about
自己升职的事
that big bump she's got coming.
什么事
Yes?
我一直在想昨晚的事
I've been thinking about last night,
你 卡尔 坎迪
And you, Karl, Candy...
然后我终于想明白到底是怎么回事
And it finally hit me what was really going on.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
那地板上的油
The oil on the dance floor--
那不是意外 是你倒的
That was no accident. you put it there.
你要坎迪摔倒
You wanted Candy to fall.
真太可笑了
That's ridiculous.
承认吧
Admit it.
从卡尔带着来进来的时候
You were jealous of that girl
你就开始吃她的醋
From the moment karl walked in with her.
奥森 你是在无理取闹
Orson, you're not making any senses
我为什么要吃卡尔的对象的醋
Why would I be jealous of Karl's date?
当然是因为她跟我跳舞
Because she was dancing with me, of course.
我想我应该为你
I-I suppose I should be mad at you
几乎摔断我的脖子而生气 但我现在释怀了
For nearly breaking my neck, but I'm too relieved.
释怀
Relieved?
对 如果看见我跟一个漂亮女孩跳舞
Yes, if watching me dance with a pretty girl
就能让你如此抓狂的话
Can make you that crazy,
那很显然你还很在意我
Then you obviously still care for me.
我们之间仍然有希望
There's still hope for us.
奥森 你对这个想太多了
Orson, you're reading way too much into one impulsive act.
随你怎样说
Ohh, argue all you like.
一个女人不会对他不爱的男人
A woman doesn't pull a stunt like that
做出这样愚蠢的行为
Over a man she's not in love with.
卡尔 我是布里
Karl? Hi, it's Bree.
我在想
Um, I am thinking...
或许我已经准备好在拉斯维加斯过周末
Maybe I'm ready for that weekend in las vegas.
你好 伯伦太太
Hi, Mrs. Bolen.
我是丹尼学校的一个朋友 他在吗
I'm a friend of Danny's from school. Is he in?
-你的名字呢 -抱歉 艾迪
- You got a name? - Sorry. Eddie.
丹尼 艾迪来找你
Danny! There's an Eddie here.
不错的房♥子
It's a nice house.
你知道这里发生过什么事 对吧
You know what happened here, right?
知道
Huh? oh, yeah.
又能怎么办
What are you gonna do?
-有事吗 -我的刹车坏了
- Hey. what's up? - Hey. my brakes are shot.
你能帮我看看吗
Is there any chance you could take a look at 'em?
我懒得出门 艾迪
Nah. I-I don't feel like it, Eddie.
拜托 你整天都在这房♥子里转
Come on. You've been moping around the house all day.
去吧 助人为乐
Go. Help your buddy.
好吧
Okay.
我很欣慰我们有人能交到朋友
I'm glad one of us has a friend.
我早上到超♥市♥时
I was the supermarket earlier.
每个人都看着我
Everybody was looking at me
好像我把他们的祖母藏起来
Like I had their grandmother in my trunk.
你出去时 我1个小时就接到3个骚扰电♥话♥
Yeah. While you were out, three hate calls in one hour.
我不知道 我在想
I don't know. I'm startin' to think
我们该摆脱这些麻烦事了
It's time to get out of the Bolen business.
不
No.
我们不能每次惹了点小麻烦
We cannot change our names and run
就改名换姓然后跑掉
Every time there's a little trouble.
这已经不是小麻烦了 宝贝
This is more than a little trouble, babe.
我不管
I don't care.
我们不能再让丹尼受到牵连
We are not putting Danny through all that again.
或许事情没有我们想象得那么糟
And maybe this hasn't worked out the way we'd hoped.
但在我放弃前 我们都是尼克和安吉.伯伦
But until I say otherwise, we are Nick and Angie Bolen.
你能去一下地下室
Hey, can you go into the--the basement
拿盏灯给我吗
And get me a work light?
-当然 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thanks.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表