剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
好吧 我都不敢相信下面我要说的话
Okay. I can't believe I'm even saying this.
但是你确定凯特琳在
But do you know where Katherine was
朱莉被袭那晚在哪吗
The night that Julie was attacked?
不 这说法太疯狂了
No. that's crazy. um...
凯特琳怎么会想伤害朱莉呢
Why would Katherine want to hurt Julie?
你刚刚跟她深爱的男人破镜重圆
You had just married the man that she loved.
那又是伸手不见五指的晚上
It was dark.
一个女人从你家走出来
A woman walked out of your house...
或许她不知道那是朱莉
Maybe she didn't think it was julie.
我们的一生需要恪守数不胜数的准则
There are so many rules in this world.
这就是为什么我们要从
That's why we must start learning them
蹒跚学步时开始学起
While we are still children.
周遭的人告诉我们
We are told very clearly...
不能出口成脏
"Don't say bad words."
不能考试作弊
“You're not allowed to cheat on tests."
不该欺瞒蒙骗朋友
"It's not nice to lie to your friends."
不该贪恋他人之夫
"You shouldn't covet a man who isn't yours."
也不该红杏出墙
"and you shouldn't betray a man who is."
长大懂事后 这些规则
So we grow up,
这些规则还是被我们一一违反了
And still we break the rules...
我们也遗忘了 如果被人抓住了小辫子
Completely forgetting that if someone catches us,
我们将会自食恶果
We will be punished.
-你好 -下午好 先生
- Hi there. - Yes, good afternoon, sir.
我想买♥♥一个胸针来代替
Uh, I was hoping to replace the camel brooch
我夫人在这里买♥♥的那个
My wife purchased here
我想给她一个惊喜
I'd like to surprise her
胸针 我们这里不卖♥♥胸针
A brooch? Hmm, we don't have anything like that here.
你会不是弄错了
You must be mistaken.
我夫人说就在这里买♥♥的 说得非常详细
My wife was quite specific about where she purchased it.
对不起 我们这里只买♥♥旧家具
Sorry,we sell furniture
她会不会在其它地方买♥♥的
She must've gotten it somewhere else
抱歉
Excuse me
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表