剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我等你 就在这儿等你
Wait, wait. Still here.
我今天到超♥市♥去了
I went back to the supermarket today.
我以为你已经见到我妈妈了
I take it you met my mother.
你为什么说她已经死了
Why did you say she was dead?
对我而言 她已经死了
She is dead... to me.
也就是说 你承认你说谎了
So you admit that you lied?
她有没有告诉你我找到一封我爸爸
Did she tell you I found a letter my father wrote,
向她提出与我同住的请求的信
begging her to let me come live with him?
这可算不上是个理由
That's hardly an excuse.
我当时只有四岁
I was 4.
他在信上说 他可以
He said he could
给我提供优越的生活条件
give me all the advantages she couldn't,
但她拒绝了他的请求
but she wouldn't let him.
她是爱你的 她希望你能和她在一起
She loved you. She wanted you by her side--
那她可真该更爱我一点
She should have wanted more for me!
安德鲁能收到自行车作为圣诞礼物
Andrew got bicycles for christmas
生日时 又能收到电视当礼物
And tvs for his birthday.
而我 只能坐在移♥动♥板房♥里戴着手套做作业
I had to sit in a trailer and do my homework with mittens on
因为我妈妈没有钱付供暖费
Because my mom couldn't afford to pay the heating bill.
如果她真的爱我 她就应该让我
If she had loved me, she would have let me
过上本属于我的生活
live the life that I was entitled to!
我
I'm...
本打算
going to...
和Schwartzmans谈谈他们的饮食的
talk to the... Schwartzmans about their bar mitzvah.
如果你晚些时候想看看菜单
If you want to go over the menu later,
就跟我说一声
let me know.
怎么样
How'd it go?
有点古怪 但是还行 对吧
Kind of weird, but it was okay. Yeah?
我觉得你今天表现得很棒 艾迪
I think you did very good work today, Eddie.
沿着走廊下去 右边第二个门就是休息室
Now the restroom is down the hall, second door on the right.
我马上就来
I'll be here.
你刚才说表现得很棒
So you said "Good work."
是不是意味着治疗进展得很顺利
Does that mean it went well?
我的意思是艾迪的问题的确有些棘手
That means Eddie's got some issues,
我们需要花费一些时间来治愈他
and it's going to take time to work through them.
那么 接下来还需要
Okay... How much more
多少个以130美元计费的小时
time at $130 an hour?
如果能够他的妈妈来这里陪伴他
Well, it would go a lot faster
进度可能会快一点
if we could get his mother in here,
但他自己觉得她是不可能同意到这里来的
but he seems to think there's no way she'd agree to that.
真的吗 如果你觉得这样做有利
Really? If you think it'll help,
我可以把他妈妈请来
I can get her in here.
那就太好了
That would be great.
行 然后
Okay, and then...
然后一切都会好起来的 对吧
And then everything will be okay, right?
我们还是先把他妈妈找来吧
Let's just get the mother in here.
芭芭拉在吗
Barbara?
我是 勒奈特 斯加沃
It's Lynette Scavo.
芭芭拉 我想和你谈谈艾迪的事情
Barbara, we need to talk about Eddie.
你找芭芭拉 奥罗夫斯基吗
Are you looking for Barbara Orlofsky?
是啊 你知道她在哪儿吗
Yeah. Do you know where she is?
不知道 这些天没有人看见过她
No. Nobody's seen her for days,
而且她的车一直就停在那儿
and her car's still there.
真奇怪
It's weird.
最近总有些无稽的传言
There's this crazy rumor going around
说是你有话要对我说
that you've got something for me.
只是一个道歉
Just an apology.
只要你做点松饼给我吃
Well, as long as it comes with one of your muffins,
我就接受道歉
I may just accept it.
安德鲁
Oh, Andrew.
奥森把山姆的事情都告诉我了
Orson told me about Sam.
你从一开始就是对的
You were right from the start.
我真不该信任他
I never should have trusted him.
哇
Wow.
我现在连松饼也不要了
I-I don't even need the muffin now.
我现在连松饼都不用了
I-I don't even need the muffin now.
现在矛盾解决了 我们该拿山姆怎么办
Now that that's settled, what are we gonna do about Sam?
很简单 我们开除他就行了
That's easy. We get rid of him.
我觉得没这么简单
I don't think it's gonna be that simple.
为什么
Why not?
我昨晚见识了他不为人知的另一面
I saw a side to him last night that I've never seen before,
老实说
and to be perfectly honest...
我现在很怕他
I'm afraid of him.
嗨 苏珊 感谢你请我们来吃晚餐
Hi, Susan! Thanks for having us over for dinner.
其实 吃饭只是个借口
Oh, well, actually, dinner was just an excuse.
我有东西想给你们看
I wanted to show you something.
我的天啊 你买♥♥了一架钢琴
oh, my god! You bought a piano?
是的 我想让你们成为第一个看见它的
Yes! And I wanted you to be the first to see it.
-它看上去 价格不菲 -3万块
- Wow. That looks... Pricey. - $30,000,
加上运费 消费税和一年两次的调音费
plus delivery and tax and a biannual tuning fee.
麦克要下来了
But Mike's on his way down.
帮我个忙 请你们假装不知道它花了多少钱
Do me a favor. Don't let on that you know how much it cost.
为什么呢
Why not?
他觉得这是炫耀 让他很不好意思
He thinks it's ostentatious, and he's a little embarrassed.
事实上 他一直在跟别人说
In fact, he keeps telling everyone
这是我从我姨妈那里继承的 就随他说吧
that I inherited it from my aunt, so just go with it.
嗨 各位 对不起我下来晚了
Hey, guys. Sorry I'm late.
没关系 我去看看晚饭好了没
That's okay, honey. I'm gonna check on dinner.
我们一起去
We're gonna check on dinner.
哥们 我们得谈谈 你买♥♥了架钢琴
Dude, we need to talk. A piano?
别乱想 这不是我们买♥♥的
Oh, god, don't worry about it. We didn't buy it.
是苏珊从她死去的姨妈那里继承的
Susan inherited it from her dead aunt.
连眼都没眨一下
Wow. Without even blinking.
谁能帮我布置一下餐桌么
Uh, would anyone mind helping me set the table?
卡洛斯可以帮忙
Oh, Carlos will do it.
太好了 麦克 你和加比去准备酒
Oh, great. And, Mike, maybe you and Gaby can get the wine.
这个夏天你和卡洛斯有什么安排吗
So you and Carlos have any big plans for the summer?
你们要去旅行吗
You taking any trips?
加比
Gaby?
对不起 对不起
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
如果你想聊天
Look, if, um, you need to talk...
苏珊就在餐厅
Susan's in the other room.
我想卡洛斯有外遇
I think Carlos is having an affair.
什么 你怎么会这么想
What? Why would you think that?
他最近神神秘秘的
Because he's been acting really secretive lately.
我去找我们的理财顾问打听
And I went to talk to our business manager,
发现他从我们的账户里提走了5万块
and I discovered $50,000 was missing from our account.
我想他是有苦衷的
Well, I'm sure there's a good explanation.
是啊 没错
Yeah, there is.
高档服装 跟妓♥女♥开房♥都是要花钱的
It's called fancy dresses and hotel rooms for some bimbo.
不不不 我相信肯定是你搞错了
No, no, no. I am sure that you've got that all wrong.
等等 你是在替他打掩护吗
Wait a minute. Are you covering for him?
不 我...
No. I...
上次我偷了他的手♥机♥ 查查他究竟打给谁
Because I stole his cell phone to see who he was talking to,
他拨的是你家的电♥话♥ 打了上百次
And he called your house, like, a hundred times.
他可不是找我的啊
Well, he hasn't been talking to me.
真的 下次他再不找你的话
Really? Well, the next time he's not talking to you,
你最好把那你离婚律师的电♥话♥给他
you might want to give him the name of your divorce lawyer.
我真高兴你们今晚有空
I'm so glad you guys were free tonight.
我们想请你们吃这顿晚餐很久了 我的天啊
We've been wanting to do this for such a long. Oh, my god!
-怎么了 -我的耳环不见了 见鬼
- What's wrong? - My earring. It's missing. Damn it!
-我今天才买♥♥的 -那肯定就在附件
- I just got them today. - Oh, I'm sure it's somewhere.
找到了
Oh! Here it is.
要不然3万块钱就打水漂了
That would have been 3 grand out the window.
你买♥♥了3万块钱的耳环
You bought $3,000 earrings?
当然不了
Oh, of course not.
麦克买♥♥给我的 他出手大方
Mike did. He's so generous,
尤其是现在我们手头又宽裕了
especially now that we're loaded again.
卡洛斯 我以前从没注意过
You know, Carlos, I never noticed before--
你的抬头纹真是明显
You have a really veiny forehead.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表