剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我现在带你去医院
I'll take you to the hospital now.
太晚了 太晚了 孩子现在要出来了
It's too late. It's too late. This baby is coming now.
你得帮我接生
And you have to help me deliver it.
切斯先生 有时间吗
Mr. Chase, you got a minute?
当然 神父 进来
Oh, sure, father. Come on in.
我刚从特雷莎·普鲁特的床边过来
I just came from Teresa Pruitt's bedside.
她去世了
She passed.
真遗憾 我还记得她
I'm sorry to hear that. I, uh, I remember her fondly.
她曾是我最好的护士
She was one of my best nurses.
在她死前 她告诉我一些事
Before she died, she told me something--
一个她深藏多年的骇人的秘密
An awful secret that she'd been living with for years.
神父 我不是想教你
Uh, father, I'm, uh, I'm not trying to tell you
怎么做事
how to do your business,
不过这些事难道不是应该保密的吗
but aren't those things supposed to be confidential?
她想要告诉你
She wanted you to hear this,
不过我想你应该先坐下
but I think you should sit down first.
女士 除非你想要被送到卡车上
Hey, lady, unless you want to be carried into the truck,
不然你就从那椅子上起来
you need to get off that chair.
我明白了 好像你就是搬运工 真有趣
I see. Like you're the mover. Funny.
你们有没有看到 蒂-雷克斯
Have you seen t-rex?
恐龙吗 在盒子里找找
The dinosaur? Well, check in the boxes.
不 亲爱的 我们把它卖♥♥给罗伊了
No, honey. We sold it to Roy.
不
No!
是的 你把它放到了"出♥售♥"那一堆
Yeah. You put it in the "sell" pile.
什么"出♥售♥"的那一堆
What's a "sell" pile?
我要我的蒂-雷克斯
I want my t-rex.
伙计 我很抱歉 我们已经卖♥♥了
Well, buddy, I'm sorry. We sold it,
-没办法再把它 -我们把它要回来
- so there's no way we can... - we're getting it back.
-你在做什么 -这是我的爱儿
- What are you doing? - Loving my child.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thank you, mommy.
苏珊 我真没想到你会对他许诺这个
Susan, I don't think you should have promised him that.
罗伊是给他孙子买♥♥的
Roy bought it for his grandson.
这已经够糟的了
It's bad enough that we are dragging him
让他失去从小到大一直住的家
from the only home he has ever lived in,
搬到半个镇子以外他一无所知的地方
moving across town where he doesn't know a single soul.
如果那个傻恐龙能给他带来片刻安慰
If that silly dinosaur brings him a moment's comfort,
我们就得前去把它要回来
then we need to march over there and take it back.
管它呢 我们要搬了
What the hell? We're moving.
得罪邻居也无所谓了
Let's go piss off some neighbors.
我们骗他说 恐龙玩具掉到水管里去了
And somehow the dinosaur got into the pile,
现在M.J.缠着我们 把它找回来
and now M.J. is begging us to get it back.
抱歉 听起来是笔糊涂账 罗伊
Sorry for the confusion, Roy.
没事 我明白了 只是
No, I get it. It's just...
我已经把玩具送给我孙子了
I already gave it to my grandson.
我还记得 我们给M.J.买♥♥这个恐龙玩具
Aw, I remember when we gave it to M.J...
是在他的小狗狗刚刚死去不久
right after his puppy died.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
我现在去拿 省得等会你连小提琴都拉起来了
Let's go get it before you take out your violin.
我猜这孩子准是和新朋友
I guess the excitement of getting a new friend
玩累了
wore him out.
-我来叫醒他 -不用那么干
- I'll wake him up. - Oh, you don't have to do that.
把玩具从他手里拽出来就行了
Why don't you just slip it out of his arms?
-然后我们给他留张便条 -便条
- And we'll leave a note. - A note?
再留下点钱 麦克 拿点钱给他们
And cash. Mike, give the man some cash.
不 不用了 他还有很多玩具的
No, we're not taking money. He's got tons of other toys.
他会没事的
He'll be fine.
天哪 他居然是聋哑人
Oh, god, he's deaf.
要不我们还是算了
Shouldn't we stop this?
还是再等等看吧
Just let it play out.
就这样吧
There you go.
你现在能独享
You are now the sole owner
范德坎普太太的古典鸡尾酒店经营权了
Of Mrs. Van de kamp's old fashioned foods.
当然 还得经过我律师的批准
Of course, my lawyers will have to approve this.
那是当然 然后你就会看到遗嘱的附录部分
Of course, and you'll see there's a codicil.
如果你敢把
If you breathe one word
安德鲁的秘密泄露出去
of Andrew's involvement in that incident,
我就会从你手中收回所有的财产
you'll be forced to pay me all sorts of money.
别担心 与你女儿相比
Don't worry. I'm much better at keeping secrets
我可更能保守秘密的
than your daughter.
但愿如此
One can only hope.
我其实不想这样的
I didn't want it to be this way.
我也知道你恨我
And I understand if you need to hate me.
我不恨你 山姆 与此相反 我很可怜你
I don't hate you, Sam. I feel sorry for you.
你闯入我的生活
You came into my life hoping
想要成为我家庭的一员 但是最终却只
to be a part of my family, and all you're leaving with
得到一张顾客名单和一些搅拌钵 和我的品牌
is a client list, some mixing bowls and my name.
很快 你就会发觉
Well, you'll soon see
那些东西其实根本一文不值
that's not enough.
你的心理一直存有缺陷
You'll always have a hole in your heart
因为你根本不在乎任何人
because you don't really care about anybody.
而我有一种不祥的预感
And I have a horrible feeling
也不会有人会在乎你了
that no one will ever really care about you.
好了 能否麻烦你礼貌一点
Now would you please be a dear
把门关上 走出我的生活
and close the door on your way out of my life?
我马上把炸♥弹♥放到卡车上去
So I'm gonna put the bomb in the trunk,
你好好利用这段时间和儿子道别吧
and that's how long you have to say good-bye to our son.
你不能和他一起去 他不会让你回来的
You can't go with him. He's never gonna let you come back.
我不知道事情最后会怎么样
I don't know how this is gonna play out,
但不管发生什么事情 我希望你能明白
but whatever happens, you gotta know,
我真的是走投无路了
that I was out of choices.
时间到了 安吉 车装好了
Okay, Ange. Car's loaded.
我们走吧
Come on.
我们得去引爆♥炸♥弹了
We got a bomb to explode.
好了 好了 我又感觉孩子要出来了
Okay, okay. I gotta push again.
别把头扭过去 你得看着
No, you have to look.
-但真的很恶心 -我可顾不了那么多
- But it's so gross! - I don't care.
你必须帮我接住她 快点
You're going to to have to catch her. Go.
我看到了 是她的头部
I see something! I think it's the head!
等等 她脖子上好像有东西
Wait. There's something around her neck!
是什么
What?
是孩子的脐带
I think it's the umbilical cord.
不 不
No! no!
她周身变紫了
She's turning blue.
好吧
Okay. Okay. Um...
现在 听我说
Listen to me.
你 要帮忙用手掐断脐带
You have to... hook the umbilical cord
然后把脐带从她颈部取下来
with your finger and pull it over her head.
-不 我做不来 -你必须这么做
- No, I can't. - You have to!
我不行的 我真的不行
No, Mrs. Scavo, I'm serious!
听我说
Listen to me.
你现在有机会拯救 一条生命
You have the chance to save... a life.
求你了
Please!
好吧
Okay.
噢 噢 好了吗
Oh, oh, is it done?
是的 我抓住她了
Yeah. I got her.
快了 快了 快了
Yes! yes! yes.
她还好吗
She's okay?
谢谢你
Thank you.
我知道你会没事
I know.
我的恐龙呢
Where is he?
我很抱歉 宝贝 泰雷克斯灭绝了
I'm sorry, sweetie. T-rex is extinct.
对 我很抱歉 我们没办法帮你把它救回来
Yeah, buddy. I'm sorry we couldn't get him back for ya.
但它是我的 这不公平
But he's mine. That's not fair.
M.J.
M.J...
这就是生活 生活中并非总是公平的
That's life. Life isn't always fair.
有时 你做一个好人
Sometimes you can be a good person
你做的事都正确
and you can do the right thing,
生活还是不会把恐龙还给你
and life still won't give you your dinosaur back.
也就是说
In other words,
我们打算马上带你去披萨世界
we're gonna take you to pizza world,
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表