剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
事半功倍
Get the job done in half the time.
你的绷带跑哪儿去了
Hey, um, where's your sling?
我的肩膀好多了 谢谢
Oh! My shoulder's feeling much better. Thank you.
太好了 所以我来碰碰应该不痛了吧
That's great! So it doesn't hurt if I do this?
不如我们去看看漏水的水龙头吧
Hey, why don't we take a look at this leaky faucet?
不是的
Uh, uh, no.
其实是厨房♥的垃圾处理器坏了
Actually, it's the, um, garbage disposal in the kitchen.
你好像说的是主卧的浴室有东西坏了
But I thought you said it was in the master bath.
麦克 认真点
Mike, seriously,
垃圾处理器怎么会在主卧浴室呢
Why would a garbage disposal be in the master bath?
来 在这边
Come on. This way.
它的噪音太大了
It's just making this awful sound.
它们本来就会发出很大噪音
Well, they're supposed to make an awful sound.
你到上楼来做什么
What are you doing up here?
我就知道不该相信你
I knew I never should've trusted you.
你只是想勾引麦克
You just wanted Mike over here to try to seduce him.
是吗 苏珊
Really, Susan.
你真是太多疑了
You have the most suspicious mind.
算了吧 看看这里
Oh, please. Look at this place.
就是我都动心了
Even I'm getting turned on.
我不就点了些蜡烛 撒了一些花瓣吗
So I lit a few candles and sprinkled some rose petals.
我每天都这样
I do that every night.
是吗
Really? Mm.
你还喝掉一整瓶香槟吗
Do you also drink an entire bottle of champagne?
好吧 也许我有点问题
Maybe I have a little problem, okay?
不 你有大问题 凯瑟琳 麦克
No, you have a big problem, Katherine. Mike!
不用叫他来吧
There's no reason to bring him into this.
你说你每晚都这样
Oh, well, you say that you do this every night,
他以前和你在这共渡了许多夜晚
And he used to spend a lot of nights here.
看看他是否觉得这很熟悉呢 麦克
So why don't we see if it looks familiar to him? Mike!
麦克 快上楼来 麦克
Mike, I need you to come up here! Mike!
马上上楼来
Come up here right now!
停下 别销毁证据
Stop! Stop! Stop! That's evidence!
你管不着
Leave me alone!
天啊 泡泡浴
Oh, my god. A bubble bath?!
真是杰姬·柯林斯小说的翻版情节
This is now a bad Jackie Collins novel.
我要你离开我的房♥子
I want you out of my house.
凯瑟琳 你需要帮助
Katherine, you need help.
你做的事 是病态的表现
What you're doing here... It's sick!
你不会真以为玫瑰花瓣和香槟
You don't actually think that rose petals and champagne
对麦克会起作用吧 他爱我
Are gonna work on Mike. He loves me!
别逼我 苏珊 我会告你的
Don't push me, Susan. I'll sue you!
好吧 来啊 去告我吧
Oh, you know what? Go ahead. Sue me!
告我时顺便再加一条
And while you're at it,
用草莓攻击你
Get me for assault with a strawberry, too.
好哇你
Uhh! Just...
贱♥人♥
You bitch! Aah!
疯子
Crazy! Aah!
提醒一下 我们又讨厌她了
F.Y.I., we hate her again.
马奥尼打电♥话♥给我说
Mahoney called me and told me that you...
-你知道作弊的事了 - 是的
- Know about the cheating? - Yeah. I do.
我不知道你到底怎么了
What I don't know is what the hell's the matter with you.
怎么做这种傻事
Why would you do something that stupid?
因为是选修课 我永远用不到的
Because it is a required course that I will never use,
而且
And...
我会不及格
I'm failing it.
你会不及格
You're failing?
我们可不能承受你不及格
We can't afford to have you fail.
是啊 所以我作弊了
I know. That's why I did this,
那样我就能集中精力
So that I could focus all of my attention
学主课
On my core classes.
主课也会不及格吗
Are... are you failing those, too?
不会
No...
但形式不容乐观
But it's touch-and-go.
我导师提醒 在我这年龄学语言
My advisor warned me that learning a language at my age
会很艰难
Would be difficult,
而且中文是最难的一种
And Mandarin is one of the hardest.
我努力学习 但成绩总落后
I study and I study, but I-I'm always behind.
勒奈特 你要理解 我快不行了
Lynette, you gotta understand, I am drowning here.
我无所谓
I don't care.
什么
What?
你学习有难处 应该跟我讲
You're having trouble in school? Talk to me.
和教授谈谈 找个家教
Talk to your professors. Hire a tutor.
但不应该作弊
What you don't do is cheat.
勒奈特 统计学而已
Come on, Lynette. It... it is Statistics.
我永远都不会用到的
I'm never gonna use it.
这是原则问题 汤姆
It's the principle of the thing, Tom!
如果孩子们知道了
What if the kids found out?
你给他们做了什么样的榜样啊
What kind of example are you setting for them?
和你一样
The same one you're setting.
加布丽尔问你是不是体重增加了时
When Gabrielle asked you if you were gaining weight,
-为何要撒谎 -显然 这不一样
- Didn't you lie? - Oh, clearly that's different.
-为什么 -因为后果不一样
- Why? - Because of the consequences.
你会被学校开除的
You could get kicked out of school.
你会失去一个最好的朋友
And you could lose one of your best friends.
我最终会告诉
I'm going to tell Gaby the truth...
加布真♥相♥的
Eventually.
那时 她会告诉卡洛斯
And when you do, she'll tell Carlos.
如果他知道
And when he finds out
新副总跟他撒谎 他会解雇你
That his new vice president lied to him, he may fire you.
还有什么后果吗
Some more about consequences?
你想把自己的行为合理化
I think the way you're trying to rationalize your behavior
真可悲
Is pathetic.
我们是两个中年人 勒奈特
We are two middle-aged people, Lynette.
都懂原则的价值
We both know the value of principles.
还知道有时我们绝不会告诉孩子
We also know something that we've never told the kids...
不幸的是 人生中有时
That there are, sadly, some times in life
我们必须为了生存违法原则
When you need to break the rules in order to survive.
我考试作弊
I cheated on a test.
你不愿鼓励我 好的
You don't want to pat me on the back? Fine.
但不要装的好像比我高尚一样
But don't act like you are better than me,
你也好不到哪里去
'Cause you're not.
"好吧" 淘哥儿说
"Okay," said Skippy.
"下课后我们在红港湾见"
"I'll meet you down at red creek after school."
这很无聊 我能看电视吗
This is boring. Can I watch TV?
胡安妮塔 你跟我在一起时
Juanita, while you're here with me,
就像你在学校一样
It's the same as if you were at school.
我们刚上完体育课 现在就是阅读时间
We just finished gym class. Now it's time for reading.
熨烫不是体育课
Ironing isn't gym class.
嘿 谁才是这里的老师
Hey, who's the teacher here, huh?
读
Read!
读个屁
You read.
胡安妮塔
Juanita!
来吧
Come on.
读完这章节
Let's just finish this chapter.
想都不要想
Don't even think about it.
我警告你 我不是开玩笑
I'm warning you. I am not playing.
胡安妮塔 你敢再来
Juanita, so help me god...
-捡起来 -不要
- Pick it up! - No.
要么捡起它 要么直接趴在地上读完
Pick it up or end up on the floor next to it.
谢谢 这好多了
Thank you. That's much better.
有人吗 我们今天学什么了
Hello? So what did we learn today?
-捡起那本书 捡起来 -不 不要
- Pick up the book! Pick it up! - No! No!
加布 到底发生什么事
Gaby, what the hell is going on?!
这叫作家庭教育
It's called homeschooling!
捡 起 来
Pick... up... the... book!
我按你说的做了 卡尔
I did what you asked, Karl.
我回家想过你的建议
I went home and thought about your proposal.
然后呢 不 等等 我需要做好心理准备吗
And? No, wait. Not yet. Do I need to brace myself?
-我不打算拒绝 -真的
- I'm not gonna say no. - Really?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表