剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
但是女性是不会犯下这类型的案子的
But women don't commit this kind of crime.
她们倾向于不跟受害者
They tend to keep at a physical remove
进行身体接触
From their victims...
开车撞人 下毒
Vehicular assaults, poison.
或许凯特琳是为了出其不意
Well, maybe Katherine was thinking outside the box.
-你有蛋奶酱吗 -有
- Hey, did you get any mayo? -Yeah.
听着 我以前也很犹豫 但她确实有动机
Look, I was skeptical, too, but she does have a motive.
-她恨苏珊 - 这个是袭击苏珊的动机
- She hates Susan. - Well, that's a motive to attack her.
或许凯特琳看见朱莉拿垃圾出去
Well, maybe Katherine saw Julie taking out the garbage
以为那是我
And thought it was me.
她把你看成了二十三岁
She mistook you for a 23-year-old?
对不起 德尔非诺夫人 但
I'm sorry, Mrs. Delfino, but, uh,
除非你有确凿的证据
Unless you've got actual evidence,
不然我们仍将假设这是一起偶发事件
We're gonna keep assuming that this is a random incident...
而且你的女儿并无大碍
One that your daughter thankfully survived.
见鬼 他们忘了给我放酸黄瓜了
Damn it! They forgot the pickle!
这家店到底怎么回事
What is with this place?
这里到底有没有人能理解
Is there anyone here that understands
女人也可能成为精神病杀手的
A woman can be a psycho killer, too?
也许我能帮忙
Ah, maybe I can help.
要我来接这个案子吗
You want me to take this one?
接吧
Have at it.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
不如我先看看你案子的资料吧
So how about I, uh, take a look at your file?
我明天来拜访你
I will swing by tomorrow,
-给你做份详细的笔录 -太好了
- And I'll get your statement then. - Great.
好吧 很高兴知道在这警局还有人
Well... It is nice to know that someone
能把正义放在酸黄瓜前面
Cares about justice More than pickles.
走吧 麦克
Come on, Mike.
你确定要接这个案子吗
Are you sure you want this case?
我这还有一个连环杀手的案子可能更有趣
'Cause I've got a serial killer here that might be more fun.
不用了 我跟她可是老相识了
Nah, she and I go way back.
她现在不记得我了 可她会记起来的
She doesn't remember me now, but she will.
我真希望你没答应过我们要去
I wish you hadn't committed us to this.
为什么 他们是我们的邻居
Why? They're our neighbors,
而且他们几周前就一直在邀请我们了
And they've been asking us for weeks.
我不喜欢安吉·伯伦 她太尖锐了
I'm not a fan of Angie Bolen. She can be very forward.
我喜欢她 她很质朴 对人又很热心
I like her. She's earthy, takes a real interest in people.
对 上周她问我衣服的价钱
Yes. Last week, she asked me how much my dress cost
还问我有没有去探望我的姑姑
And did I still get visits from my aunt flo.
我想这是在委婉地说...
Well, I believe that's a euphemism for--
我知道是什么意思
I know what it means.
话说回来 我今天去了那家古董店
By the way, I stopped by that antique store today--
就是你说你买♥♥胸针的那家
The one where you said you bought that brooch.
我想既然你把你的给了苏珊
I thought I'd get you a replacement
我就该再给你买♥♥个替代品
Since you gave yours to Susan.
但店主说他们那里不卖♥♥首饰
But the owner said they don't sell jewelry there.
只卖♥♥家具
Just furniture.
这就怪了
Well, that's odd.
我肯定是把那家店
I must've confused that store
和枫树街的那家弄混了
With the jewelry shop on Maple Street.
对 我想起来了 我就是在那里买♥♥的
Yes, I remember now. That's where I bought it.
看看谁来了
Hey, look who's here!
天啊 还有菜啊
My goodness. Another course?
我祖母邦贝利常说
Well, my grandma Bombelli always said,
"如果男人还没松开腰带 晚餐就还没结束"
"If the men can still button their pants, dinner ain't over yet."
是她的酒烩肉卷太好吃了吗 还是怎么了
Is her braciole amazing or what?
我不得不承认 我以前从未尝过这个
I have to admit, I've never had this before.
确实非常可口
And it is quite tasty.
谢谢 亲爱的 等等
Aw, thanks, hon. Hang on a sec.
你可不想弄脏这漂亮的衬衣吧
You don't want to stain that gorgeous blouse.
其实我吃东西的时候会很注意的
I'm actually a very neat eater.
要是尼克开始卷他的意大利面
Oh, hey, when Nick here starts twirlin' his pasta,
没人能保证不被溅到
Nobody's safe.
我之前就这样被一个肉丸误伤过
I did get some friendly fire from a meatball earlier.
很高兴我们终于坐在了一起
I'm glad we're finally doing this.
你们两个很难请啊
You two are hard to pin down.
我们一直都非常忙
Well, we've been incredibly busy.
我想也是 尤其是凯瑟琳精神失常后
Oh, I'll bet, especially since Katherine wigged out
你还得身兼两职
And you had to give her the boot.
知道吗 如果你需要有人来替你照顾她
You know, if you need someone to replace her,
安吉可比很多人都适合
You could a lot worse than Angie.
是吗
Oh?
她的祖母邦贝利拥有意大利移♥民♥区最好的餐厅
Yeah, her grandma Bombelli had the best restaurant in little Italy
她把她会的都教给了安吉
And taught Angie everything she knew.
我是说
I mean...
如果你需要帮忙的话
If you're lookin' for help.
如果你做的菜都这么好
Well, if your food is all this good--
我们 不需要请人
We're... not hiring.
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系 说说而已
Okay. It's just a thought.
你确定吗 布里
You sure, Bree?
她说了不
She said no.
不 我是说 你不知道自己损失了什么
No, I'm just sayin'... you don't know what you're missin'.
尼克 她经验丰富 她知道自己损失了什么
Nick, she's had four courses. She knows what she's missing.
现在闭嘴吧
Now zip it.
别冲我吼 我只是想帮忙
Don't bite my head off. I'm just tryin' to help.
所以就让我们的客人难堪吗
What, by embarrassing our guests?
别管他 好吧
Just ignore him, okay?
替她煮菜是你的主意
It was your idea to cook for her.
谢谢 现在他们就会认为
Thank you! Now they're gonna think
我不会为任何人煮菜除非我有自己店
That I don't cook for people unless I have an angle.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
现在看看他们 他们都希望自己没来
Now look at them. They're wishin' they hadn't come.
-不 我们过得很愉快 -不 我们很高兴能来
- No! we're having a lovely time. - No! we're thrilled to be here!
很好 现在你又让我们的客人说谎
Perfect! Now you're makin' our guests lie.
我去搅拌酱汁
I'm gonna go stir the sauce.
我去拿些酒来
I'll get more wine.
我们会需要的
We're gonna need it.
只是好奇问一下 还有几道菜啊
Uh, just curious, how many more courses?
三道
Three.
奥森 我从没想过会再次跟你说这句话
Orson, I never thought I'd say this to you again,
但求你 松开你的腰带吧
But please... unbutton your pants.
好吧
Okay.
如果你有半棵白菜
If you have half a cabbage,
别人又给了你四分之一棵白菜
And someone gives you a quarter cabbage,
那你有多少白菜
How much cabbage do you have?
没有 因为我讨厌白菜 而且我也不会吃的
None, because I hate cabbages and I wouldn't take 'em.
好吧 那就气球
Fine. They're balloons.
根本就没有半个气球这回事
There's no such thing as half a balloon.
但有一半零用钱这回事
Well, there is a such thing as half an allowance,
如果你专心就只能得到那么多
Which is what you're gonna get if you don't start to focus.
为什么我不能直接用计算器
Why can't I just use a calculator?
因为你得学会怎样计算
'Cause you have to know this stuff.
否则你以后就只能替别人洗厕所了
If not, you're gonna end up scrubbing other people's toilets!
抱歉
Sorry.
听着 如果你做完这一页 我们就去吃冰淇淋
Look, if you finish this page, we'll go get some ice cream.
-怎么样 -我不跟和你一起吃雪糕
- How's that sound? - I don't want to have ice cream with you.
我要去透一下气
I'm gonna get some air.
你能看着不让她离开桌子吗
Will you make sure she doesn't move from the table?
这个叫什么来着
What do you call this again?
摩丝鹅肝
Uh, foie gras mousse.
味道很清雅
Mmm. tastes so elegant.
你不觉得这很清雅吗
Don't you think it's elegant?
还可以
It's okay.
你想尝尝别的吗 维塔勒先生
Would you like to sample something else, Mr. Vitale?
来点鲑鱼面包丁或者红酒烩鸡怎么样
Some salmon en croute or perhaps some coq au vin?
有我能说出名字的吗
Got anything I can pronounce?
你不需要说出它的名字
You don't need to pronounce it.
你只需要不弄脏你的上衣
You just gotta wipe it off your shirt.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表