剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你来决定
Well, you tell me.
加布丽尔 你在干什么
Gabrielle, what are you doing?
你知道的 神父 你是管入学部门的
Oh, come on, padre. You're the head of admissions.
你的学校管理得非常出色
And you've got a great school here,
但想进这所学校却要等两年
But there's a 2-year waiting list!
把你的钱收起来
Put your money away.
现在是你了 与它共眠
It's your money. Sleep with it
看看感觉怎样
for a while. See how it feels.
不行
No!
我希望我能帮你忙 但我权力有限
I wish I could help, but my hands are tied.
别这样 我又不是让你把红海分开
Oh, come on. I'm not asking you to part the red sea.
我只是想让你能让我的孩子进你们的二年级
Just find a spot for one kid in the second grade.
听着 如果有位学生放弃入学资格
Look, if a student were to withdraw,
我可以帮你放到等待名单的前面
I might be able to move you to the top of the waiting list.
太好了 但是坦白说
Fantastic! But frankly,
我们愿意把这些机会给那些虔诚的教♥徒♥
We tend to favor those who are more faithful.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我注意到你很少来我们弥撒
Well, I've noticed that you don't come to mass very often.
我懂了 神父
Oh! I hear ya, padre.
如果是那些传来传去
You're okay with money as long as it comes
篮子里的钱
Comes in one of those little
你就会欣然接受
Wicker baskets you pass around.
-不 我不是那个意思 -当然不是
- No, that's not what I'm saying. - Of course not.
我知道这里面很暗 但我们都心照不宣
I realize it's dark in here, but just know I'm winking back.
你第一次来听歌♥剧
So your first opera...
简直算得上是一个里程碑
That's quite a milestone.
加上这也是最后一次,就是两个里程碑了
Throw in "last," and it's two milestones.
不是吧 我看到你第二幕最后流眼泪了
Oh, stop. I saw you tear up at the end of act two.
那是因为我发现还有第三幕
Only because I realized there was an act three.
蝴蝶夫人 是普契尼最杰出的作品
"Madame Butterfly" is Puccini's masterpiece.
你一点都不喜欢吗
Didn't you enjoy it just a little?
你觉得那一段 当蝴蝶告诉她的孩子
What about that scene when butterfly tells her child
不要为她的离开而悲伤怎么样
Not to feel sorrow for her mother's desertion?
你也没有感觉么
Didn't that make you feel anything?
其实 那时候你向前弯了一下
Actually, that's when you leaned forward,
我正好瞥见你胸部
And I saw a little peek of your boob.
让我有点冲动
So I guess it made me feel horny.
卡尔 别
Karl, don't.
来吧 停车场里很黑的
Come on. It's a dark parking structure.
别人只会以为我是在抢钱
People are just gonna think I'm mugging you.
我们说好一个月不上♥床♥的
We agreed no sex for a month.
看看我们能不能能
We need to find out if we can be
无性共处
together in a nonsexual manner.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
你能不能自觉点
Can you keep your hands to yourself?
能不能
Can I?
托你的福 我有选择吗
Thanks to you, it's my only choice.
你的商务晚餐怎么样
Hey, how was your business dinner?
我们要价太高
Oh. Um... Our bid was, uh, too high.
他们大概会找另外一家做
It looks like they're gonna go with another caterer.
你在听什么
What are you listening to?
新出的 蝴蝶夫人
It's a new recording of "Madame Butterfly."
多美啊
Isn't that glorious?
是啊 我该 去睡觉了 奥森
It is. I should... Go to bed, Orson.
晚安
Good night.
好了 伙计们
All right, guys.
你们签和同 我们来开香槟
You sign the lease, and we'll pop the champagne.
佛罗里达分公♥司♥正式成立
The Florida branch is officially a go.
太棒了 那什么时候决定谁当分公♥司♥经理
Terrific. So when we get our branch manager?
我们这边有好的人选
We have got somebody great lined up.
只是有些事还没敲定
We just need to finalize some things.
-再联♥系♥ 谢谢 -已经有好的人选了
We'll get back to ya. Thanks. Who do we have lined up?
还没有 那就是需要敲定的事
Nobody. That's the thing we need to finalize.
但今天 我们先庆祝
But today, we celebrate.
勒奈特 你这真是一记本垒打
Lynette, you really hit this one out of the park.
这还得归功于某人
I gotta give credit where credit is due.
泰伦斯可谓是是中流砥柱
Terrence did a lot of the heavy lifting on this one,
不管他会不会觉得不好意思 他是绝对的明星啊
And I don't care if I embarrass him. This guy is a star.
奇怪 我没不好意思
Strangely, I'm not embarrassed.
卡洛斯
Carlos,
我不想打断你
I didn't want to interrupt your phone call,
-但你的太太在这 -告诉她
But your wife is here. Uh, just tell her
在我办公室里等我
to wait in my office until we're finished.
你听着 卡洛斯 索利斯
You listen to me, Carlos Solis!
我刚从圣乌尔苏拉天主学校回来 我们有大♥麻♥烦了
I just came from St. Ursula's, and we've got big trouble!
别让我发火
Do not blow me off!
据天主教教堂的说法
So according to the catholic church,
我们不够圣洁
We're not holy enough.
但我觉得 一张大支票
But I have a feeling a big, fat check
-可能可以搞定 -多大
might slap on a halo. How big?
大到神父会把
Well, something that'll make a priest say
"圣" "母" "啊" 一起说
"holy" and "mother" in the same sentence.
那样我们可能会排到第一位
That should get her to the top of the waiting
我不会为一个不确定的可能
Listen. I'm not going to write a big check
-买♥♥单的 -卡洛斯
- On the chance that it might get her in. - Carlos!
我不能这么做
Gaby, I can't do this now.
你应该知道我现在要面对的问题
You know the problems that I'm facing
要把佛罗里达的办公室运作起来
Trying to get the new florida office up and running.
如果你不介意的话
Now if you don't mind...
好吧 那能给我5美元么
Fine. Can I trouble you for $5?
我给胡安妮塔 买♥♥个发网
I'll buy Juanita a hairnet
为她以后去快餐店工作做准备
And prepare her for a future in the fast food industry.
你好 先生
Hello... Gentlemen.
怎么 好多人这么穿
What? A lot of people are wearing this style.
那也不能说是正常
Well, doesn't make it right.
加布 我听到你刚在说圣乌尔苏拉天主学校
Hey, uh, gaby, I heard you mention St. Ursula's.
麻烦一点值得
It is worth the hassle.
我女儿莫莉在那上二年级
Our daughter Molly's in the second grade.
她很喜欢那
She loves it there.
我不知道跟胡安妮塔一个年级
Oh, I didn't know Molly was in the same grade as Juanita.
我失陪一下
Yeah. Would you excuse me for a second?
那个佛罗里达的分公♥司♥
Hey, that branch in Florida?
我想我找到人了
I think I found our man.
不行 不行 你不能让泰伦斯去
No, no, no, you can't send Terrence to florida.
你应该觉得是对你的赞赏
You should take it as a compliment.
-你训练的他 -对啊 所以你不能让他去
You trained him well. Exactly. You can't send him away.
-要是这里要他呢 -为什么 这里 这里有你
What if you need him here? Why would i? I've got you.
但
But...
要是我被车撞了呢
What if I was hit by a bus
我要是 比如要躺床上休息三个月
And I was... Put on bed rest for, say, three months?
谁 谁能替我
Who--who would cover for me?
那不会发生的
That's not gonna happen.
霉气出口了 这回肯定
You jinxed it. Now for sure some
什么倒霉事要来了
version of that is gonna happen.
勒奈特 就这样决定了 让泰伦斯去佛罗里达
Lynette, it's done. We are sending Terrence to Florida.
我挺喜欢你这个新形象的
Oh, and I really like this new look that you've got going,
但小心点 财务部的萝勃塔问我
But careful-- Roberta in accounting asked
你想不想跟她去打保龄球呢
If I thought you'd like to go bowling with her.
苏珊
Hi, Susan!
老天
Oh, god. Ugh.
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
我刚跟一些朋友
I was just having lunch
去吃午饭 那些没被锁链锁住的朋友
With some friends who are not on a chain gang.
我想过来打声招呼
Thought I'd stop by and say hi.
你在幸灾乐祸的吧
You mean stop by and gloat.
可能有点
Maybe a little.
那 怎么样啊
So... How's it going?
认识谁了
Meeting anybody?
他们说一起在里面呆过的
They say the friends you make on the inside...
会是一辈子的朋友
You'll have for life.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表