剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
绝望的主妇 前情提要
Previously on desperate housewives
一份友情破裂了
A friendship was torn apart.
我很关心我的朋友
I care about my friends.
抱歉 你不包括在内
Sorry, you're no longer a part of that group.
-我想跟你谈谈 -什么 在这儿谈
- I need to talk to you. - What? Here?
奥森得知了布里的丑事
Bree's affair was revealed to Orson.
莫娜威胁安吉
Mona threatened Angie.
限你明天凑齐剩下的钱
You've got till tomorrow to come up the rest of the money,
否则我就去报♥警♥
or I'll go to the police.
此时 悲剧发生了
And then tragedy struck.
西利娅
Celia!
我是麦特 突如其来的暴风雪...
I'm Matt. The sign of bizzard acted that happened just...
如果你看了今晚的新闻
If you watched the news tonight,
你会看到这场悲剧的全面报道
you'll be told all about the tragedy
它发生在郊外一条宁静的街道上
that occurred on a quiet suburb street.
你会听到 "我见证了坠机的全过程"
You will hear "I witness the accounts of the crash".
并了解到灾难造成的影响
You will learn the extend of the damage.
但是新闻不会告诉你 谁是幸存者
But the news can't tell you who survived.
因为尚且无人知晓
Because no one yet knows.
无疑
For sure.
哦 苏珊 感谢上帝 你来了
Oh, Susan. Thank god. You're here.
我们一回家 就看到朱莉留的信
As soon as we went home, I got these checks from Julie.
她说一架飞机撞在路上
She said a plane crashed onto the lane?
一架单引擎飞机在街上紧急迫降
A single engine plane had made an emergency landing.
我都快吓出心脏病了
I would had a heart attack.
朱莉说卡尔被救护车带走了
Julie said Carl was taken away on ambulence?
是的 他在做手术
Yeah, he's in surgery.
那 怎么样了 他会没事的 对吧
How, how about is it? He's gonna make it, right?
他流了很多血
There was a lot of bleeding.
医生会尽全力的
The doctor's doing the best he can.
你先坐下吧 坐着 来
You wanna sit down here. Have a seat. Come here.
还有其他人受伤吗
Was anyone else hurt?
奥森 和莫娜.克拉克
Orson, and Mona.Clerk.
他们仍在抢救中
They're still in surgery.
布里在护士那边包扎
Bree got a little band up in the nurse session.
她会没事的
She's gonna be okay.
小西利娅可能会得脑震荡
And little Celia might have a concussion.
啊 怎么回事
Ah, uh, what happened?
飞机径直冲过来
The plane was heading straight forward.
勒奈特抢先一步 跑过去把她扑倒
Lynette ran over and push her on the way.
你救了她的命
You saved her life.
拜托 你也会为了我的孩子
Come on. You would have done
做同样的事
the same things for my kids.
没什么大不了的
No big deal.
不 勒奈特 我们欠你太多了
No, Lynette, we owe you everything.
那我们现在该怎么办
So what were we do now?
我想只能等着 祈祷
I guess we just wait, and pray.
看来也只能这样了
I think that's a really good idea.
勒奈特 你没事吧
Lynette, you okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
我感到一阵奇痛
I just, I have this terrible pain.
事实上 没人知道
The truth is no one knows
谁能在这场悲惨的坠机事件中幸存
who survived that tragic plane crash.
该死的 我觉得孩子们可能有不测
Oh dumb, I think there's something wrong with the babies.
更重要的是 谁无法幸存
Or more importantly, who didn't.
有卡尔的消息吗
Any word about Karl?
还在手术
Still on surgery.
天啊 我觉得真别扭
God, I feel like surgery hippy creep.
自从这个人欺骗了你之后 我就恨死他了
After that guy cheated on you, I hate this guy.
我再也没搭理过他
I never spoke to him again.
我还觉得自己是对的
And I was just in the champion platform.
我懂你的意思
I know what you mean.
我也觉得情绪很复杂
It's really complicated for me too
接着 苏珊开始思考她与卡尔的婚姻
With that, Susan began to think of her marriage to karl.
多么美好的开局
How wonderfully it had started.
多么快乐的日子
How they had been so happy.
直到那天 苏珊发现了一个唇印
Until the day, Susan found lipstick
在她不该发现的地方
where she shouldn't have.
苏珊想到了她让卡尔离开的那天
Susan then thought of the day she told Karl to leave.
她想象着 如果当时她没那么做
And she wondered what if she hadn't.
等等 等等 别走
Wait, wait, don't go.
你刚刚把我赶出来的
You just kicked me out.
我知道 但鉴于我生命中的这12年
I know. And for twelve years in my life,
投入于这场婚姻
into this marriage, and
我们还有个女儿
we have a daughter.
我们该为了朱莉 努力把事情解决
We owe to Julie to try to work this out.
哦 小苏珊
Wow, Susie.
别碰我 你真够脏的
Don't touch me. You are still a pig.
好吧 如果我们要重新开始
Okay. So if we are gonna put this behind us,
我需要知道
I need to know about everyone
你在我们婚后交往的每一个人
that you've been with since we married.
每一个 我想这不是个好主意
Everyone? I don't think this is a good idea.
卡尔 我们去参加聚会或去餐厅时
Carl, I'd be wondering when we go to party or restaurant,
我会一直在想 你跟她睡过吗 她呢 她呢
Did you sleep with her, her, her?
好吧
Okay.
你已经知道布兰迪了
You've known about Brandy.
是啊 把底裤套在脸上真好看 继续
Yes, it was nice to put the panties with the face. Go on.
在她之前 我就说说
Before her, let's say
赞波尔 那个牙科保健员
Zamber. The dental hygienist.
坤丽 那个按♥摩♥女郎
Kun Lee, the massage lady.
记得吗 我们安装电缆的时候你还奇怪
remember when we had cable install and you wondered
为什么免费给了我们那么多电视频道
why we got so many channels for free?
好吧 知道吗 也许你说的对
Ok, you know what? Maybe you were right.
夫妻之间有点小秘密确实有好处
It's good to have some secrets between a couple.
你干嘛不上楼去然后把你的行李拆包
Why don't you just go up stairs and unpack your stuff.
我会学习如何忍♥气吞声
I will learn how to swallow my rage.
你不会后悔让我留下来的
You are not gonna regret this.
你好啊 我是麦克·德尔非诺
Hey there. I am Mike Delfino.
我们在玛丽·艾莉丝的葬礼上见过
Yes, we met... at Marry Alice's funeral.
-你丈夫说你家的水池堵住了 -是的
- Your husband told me you have a clocked sink. - Oh yeah.
进来吧
Come on in.
你觉得住在这小区怎么样啊 喜欢吗
So how do you like it in your neighborhood so far?
喜欢啊 环境安逸 邻居友善
I like it. Seems quiet, friendly.
是啊 还很安全
It is, and safe.
我们是整个美国犯罪率最低的小区
About we have the lowest crime rate in America.
要去接电♥话♥吗
Maybe you need get that?
不用 让他留言就行了
Nah. Let machine get it.
你好 这是苏珊和卡尔家
Hi, it's Susan and Kaul.
请留下您的口信
Leave the message.
苏 是我 我今天会 工作到很晚
Hey Sus, it's me. Listen I am gonna be... working late.
不用等我了
Don't hold there for me.
顺便说下 电♥话♥转接台要关闭了
By the way, the switch was gonna be closed,
所以不用打电♥话♥来了 爱你噢
so don't bother calling. Love ya.
他和一个秘书搞上了
He is screwing a secretary.
我丈夫
My husband...
他觉得他瞒的过我 可他没有
thinks he's fooling me? He is not.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
知道吗 报复他的办法就是
You know...What was serve him right...
让他回到家
to come home
发现我和另一个男人躺在床上
and find me in bed with another man.
-我得走了 -怎么这么突然
- Yeah, I gotta go. - What's the rage?
我得 我得回五金店工作去了
I've gotta...get a part of the hardware store.
6点就关门了
And they closes at 6.
我的老天
Oh...oh my god.
我就这么没魅力吗
Am I that undesirable?
不 你很有魅力
No. You are very desirable.
超级有魅力
In a big way.
-你是说我很胖吗 -不是 只是
- Did you just call me fat?! - No...no, I just...
我觉得你很漂亮 只是
I think you are very beautiful. It just...
你已经结婚了
You know you are married.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表