剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
亲爱的 在我脑子里卡洛斯可是千面人
Honey, carlos has been so many different men,
要是睁眼发现是卡洛斯我才会吃惊呢
I'm actually surprised when I open my eyes and it's Carlos.
想知道我幻想谁吗
Want to know who I fantasize about?
不 不必了 有人要添酒吗
No, not necessarily. anyone want more wine?
汤姆·斯加沃
Tom scavo.
赶紧添酒
Wine now.
国♥庆♥烧烤会上
4th of July barbecue.
穿那条棕黄的短裤
Those tan shorts.
噢 我现在身临其境啊
Oh, I am there right now. ooh!
好吧 我们言归正传好吗
Okay, could we please get back to the issue at hand?
不管怎样
Look, bottom line is
你不能禁止男人去脱衣舞俱乐部
You cannot forbid a man to go to strip clubs.
也别指望他会明白你为什么如此介意
And don't expect him to understand why it bothers you.
男人就是这样的 对吧
That's just the way they are. Right?
抱歉 我在幻想那个里奇·施罗德
Sorry. I was just imagining Ricky Schroder...
穿着汤姆·斯加沃的短裤
wearing Tom Scavo's shorts.
你真要把这些CD都送人吗
Are you sure you want to just give away your cds?
你拿的越多 我要打包的就越少
The more you take, the less I have to pack.
-你还想拿点别的吗 -随便拿吗
- In fact, is there anything else you want? - Anything?
好吧 丹尼·伯伦怎么样
Okay. how about... Danny Bolen?
他又不是我的
Uh, he's not really mine to give.
别这样 他可迷你了
Come on. he's totally into you,
我是想不通为什么
Which is a complete mystery to me.
我看我还是把CD留着好了
You know what? I think I'm just gonna keep my cds.
好吧 我不是那个意思
Okay, I-I didn't mean it like that.
只是你好像对他并没兴趣
It's just you don't seem interested,
我却已经把媚眼都抛尽了
And I have sent every signal I can think of.
你为什么对丹尼这么执着
Why are you so hung up on Danny?
他多性感啊
Hello. he's hot.
这么说吧
Okay, here's the thing--
丹尼现在的情况很脆弱
Danny's in kind of a fragile place right now.
不能再有人伤他的心了
He really doesn't need to get his heart broken.
我不会伤害他 只会让他神魂颠倒而已
I'm not gonna snag him just to toss him aside.
我不会利用别人的 朱莉
I don't use people, Julie.
好吧 我曾经利用过
Okay, I used some people.
但我不会利用他的
But I wouldn't use him.
真的
Are you sure?
是啊 我和他有很多共同点
Yeah. I think we have a lot in common,
要是能和他多相处一会 他就会发现的
And if he'd just spend a little time with me, he'd realize that.
你喜欢独角喜剧吗
You like stand-up comedy?
喜欢
Yeah.
真不幸 我们得去看艾迪的表演了
Too bad. we're gonna go see Eddie.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
抱歉回来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
工作怎么样
How was work?
疯狂得很
Crazy.
我今天有3个电♥话♥会议
I had three conference calls
还和加里·丹纳进行了两小时客户会面
And a 2-hour client meeting with Gary Danner.
你今天过的怎么样
Oh. mm. How was your day?
比你还疯狂
Even crazier.
我在房♥子里的每个卫生间里都尿了两次
I pee twice in every bathroom in the house.
那是什么
What's that?
别人送的给双胞胎穿的套装
Oh, little matching outfits for the twins that people gave us.
我想捐给慈善机构
I thought I'd give them to charity.
我今天碰到皮特森一家了
I ran into the Petersons today.
他们才听说 想问问你现在怎么样
They just heard, wanted to see how you were.
加里·丹纳
So Gary Danner--
他是个爱找茬的混♥蛋♥
He's a prickly s.o.b.
那还用说
Tell me about it.
看看我给他做的计划书
Check out this proposal I worked up for him.
这个哼是什么意思
What do you mean, "hmm"?
幸好你先给我看了 我了解丹纳
I'm glad you showed this to me. I know Danner.
-相信我 这样做下去没好结果 -为什么
-And trust me, you do not want to go down this road. -Why not?
别担心 我可以改好 笔呢
Don't worry. I can fix it. where's a pen?
等一下 亲爱的 其实
Wait, honey, a-actually...
我已经给丹纳看过了 他很欣赏
I showed it to Danner today. He loved it.
加里·丹纳喜欢这个
Gary Danner liked this?
不 是很欣赏
No, he loved it,
但还没有卡洛斯那么欣赏 他跟我说那是
But not as much as Carlos. He told me it was
他见过最好的计划书 无与伦比
The best written proposal he has ever seen, bar none.
晚饭吃什么
What's for dinner?
肉糜糕
Meat loaf.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没啥 只是 那确实是很高的夸奖
Nothing. it's j--well, that's quite a compliment.
-是啊 -一点没提我的工作是如何得优秀吗
-Yeah. -Not to mention a bit of a slam on the work that I did.
亲爱的 他只是鼓励一下我
Honey, he's just encouraging me.
-我觉得他根本没想拿你对比 -好吧
-I don't think he was thinking about you at all. -oh. okay.
对了 这个肉糜糕
By the way, this meat loaf--
是我吃过最美味的
The best I have ever tasted.
-无与伦比 -什么
-Bar none? -Hmm?
吃你的
Just eat.
这个看起来很棒啊
Wow. It's coming along beautifully.
谢谢 那奥森什么时候回家
Thanks. so, uh, when's Orson coming home?
还不太确定
Oh, uh, it's still a bit up in the air.
不过我想现在是时候给他打电♥话♥了
But I guess now would be a good time to call him
告诉他我们基本上准备好了
And let him know we're almost ready.
请转到奥森·霍吉的病房♥
Uh, yes. Orson Hodge's room, please.
你能不能先停一下
Would you stop hammering for a moment?
他出院了
He's checked out?
不可能吧 他能去哪
But that's impossible. Where would he have gone?
-麦克 等一下 -不是我
- Mike, please. - It's not me.
那算了 我想我找到他了
Never mind. I think I found him.
找麻烦的来了
Oh, boy. The fat's in the fire now.
你们在干嘛
What is going on here?
你正在离婚的丈夫找到了新地方
The husband you're divorcing has found new digs.
在你要动手之前
Before you jump down my throat--
罗伊和我靠点养老金生活
Roy and I are on fixed incomes.
你不能因为我们出租♥房♥♥间责怪我们
You can't blame us for taking in a boarder,
尤其还是个不能自己上二楼的人
Especially one who can't get to the second story.
二楼是我们的裸♥露♥地带
That's our naked floor.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
感受新家
Enjoying my new home.
这还挺古雅的
It's rather quaint,
如果你习惯了义齿牙膏和苏格兰酒的味道
Once you get used to the smell of denture cream and scotch.
你们继续
Oh, don't mind me.
我来只是确保你不会打这个坐轮椅的人
Just making sure you don't slap a guy in a wheelchair.
那你准备怎么付你的房♥租
So how are you planning to pay your rent?
现在我没什么现金
Well, I'm a bit cash-strapped at the moment,
但凯伦知道我不会赖帐
But Karen knows I'm good for it.
对 他拿到离婚分到的钱的时候
Yeah, once he gets his divorce settlement,
他就会给我开个大支票了
He's writing me a big, fat check.
那需要多久 一个月 两个月
So how long are we talking? a month, two?
我们不会离婚 除非他提出的话
There will be no divorce, and if he tries to file for one,
那样就会有延迟 处理 还有上诉
There will be delays, motions and appeals.
他要等几年才能见到个子儿
It could take years for him to ever see a dime.
你老婆还爱你 回家吧
Your wife loves you. Go home.
布里 停下 听到没有
Bree, stop right now. do you hear me?
那我把这个坡道拆了
So am I taking down the ramp?
留着
Leave it.
马上就会需要了
You'll need it soon enough.
快到家了 亲爱的
Almost home, dear.
麦克 快报♥警♥ 我老婆把我当人♥质♥劫持了
Mike, call the police. My wife is holding me hostage!
我们同命相连啊 兄弟
We've all been there, big guy.
勒奈特
Lynette.
我和妇产科医生约好了 就在附近
I had an appointment with my O.B. around the corner,
所以我想着顺便过来问个好
and I just thought I'd stop by and say hi.
同时我也要向你道谢
I also wanted to thank you,
你对我们家汤姆这个小临时工太好了
for being so nice to Tom, our little temp.
-他的表现如何 -他太棒了
- How's he doing? - He's amazing.
没关系的 卡洛斯 你可以对我讲真话
It's okay, Carlos. You can tell me the truth.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表