剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Now just relax, and one, two, three.
行了 感觉怎样
There. How do you feel?
天哪 不痛了
Oh, my god. It's gone.
背不痛了
The pain's gone.
谢谢你 罗宾
Wow! uh, thank you, Robin.
我刚刚就准备给他一杯苏格兰威士忌
I-I was just gonna give him a scotch
让他在客房♥睡得了
And make him sleep the guest room.
说真的 你把我治好了
Seriously, you really fixed me up.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thanks. - Oh, please.
你们为我做了这么多 这点小事算什么
After all you guys have done for me, it's the least I can do.
我回来啦
I'm home!
在这儿
In here!
今晚不吃快餐了 我们用...
No fast food tonight! fire up the...
微波炉
Microwave.
我的背又不行了
My back went out again.
罗宾帮我按了一下 但力度不够
Robin tried cracking it, but it just didn't go deep enough.
佛教♥徒♥是这样按♥摩♥的
This is the way the buddhist monks do it.
只有这样才能按♥摩♥到所有肌肉
It's the only way to get through all that muscle.
有问题吗 宝贝
Is there a problem, babe?
没有 没问题
No. no problem.
看起来有人帮你大忙了
It looks like you're in good hands.
或脚忙
Or... feet.
那我去做晚餐了
So i'll just, uh, go make dinner.
好好踩
Happy trails!
感觉如何
How does that feel?
爽死了 别停 别停
Oh! yeah, yeah, do that! do that!
-要不要加点力 -尽你所能吧
- Can you handle a little more? - oh! give me all you got.
我今天去杰尼丝.怀特家里了
So I, uh, ran into Janice White today.
她说她丈夫病了
Says her husband is sick.
你真够硬的
Oh, wow, you're really stiff.
我换个姿势试一下
Okay, let me try something else.
你太厉害了
Oh, you're the boss.
很明显是受细菌感染了
Apparently, it's bacterial,
他肿地像头猪
And he's, uh, bloating like a pig.
我会抓住然后再拉
I'm gonna grab it and pull.
来吧
Go for it!
而且还不停腹泻
And there's a lot of diarrhea!
噢 爽 太爽了
Oh, yes! Ohh! yes!
爽死了
Ohh, yes!
简直难以置信
This is incredible.
僧侣的疗法真是太棒了
Those monks really know what they're doing.
是的
Oh, yeah.
他们哪还有时间念经
When do they find time to pray?
我准备去学校了
Hey! I'm on my way to school.
全体教师志愿为流浪者做三明治
Faculty volunteered to make sandwiches for the homeless.
好的 那一会儿见
Okay, well, I'll, uh, see you later.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我刚为一整栋房♥修了水管 连头发都痛了
I, uh, re-piped an entire house. Even my hair hurts.
真可怜 要不要个热垫
Aw, you poor thing. You want the heating pad?
不用了 没事的
No. no, I'll be okay.
我很快就回来 你好好休息
Well, I won't be gone long. Feel better.
我让罗宾回来给我捶背就行了
I'll just have robin crack my back when she gets home.
要不我留下 由我来
Or I could stay here and do it.
那流浪汉怎么办
What about the homeless?
得了吧 他们经常上顿不接下顿
Please. They've gone this long without food.
多等10分钟又何妨
What's another ten minutes?
苏珊 你是不是很介意罗宾给我按♥摩♥
Susan, do you have a problem with robin working on me?
当然没有
Of course not.
但她不在这儿 而你又很痛
But she's not here, and you're in pain.
为何不让我来试试
So why don't you let me take a shot at it?
试试 这可是我的脊椎
A shot at it? We're talking about my spine.
麦克 罗宾在跳艳舞的时候
Mike, Robin didn't exactly go to medical school
也没念过医学啊
Between lap dances.
我见过她的手法 我也行的
I saw what she did. I can do the same thing.
-那好吧 -来啦
- Okay. - Here we go.
你别叫啊 罗宾就是这么做的
No "ow." That's exactly what Robin did.
不 她并非突然猛拉
No, she didn't yank it.
这是我手臂 又不是紧急制动器
It's my arm, not an emergency brake.
深呼吸
Just take a deep breath.
关键是要放松
The key is relaxation.
一...二...
One... two...
我数"三"时 你要是别乱动的话
You know, if you hadn't moved when I said "three"...
你走吧
Just go.
天哪 苏珊 麦克没事吧
Oh, my god, Susan. Is Mike gonna be all right?
-我能见他吗 -当然 宝贝
- Can I see him? - Sure, sweetie.
但别爬到床上去
Just don't climb on the bed.
你怎么不等我回来
Look, why didn't you wait for me?
我可以帮麦克 没关系的
I would've taken care of Mike's back, no problem.
我想亲自来
Well, I wanted to do it myself.
哦 好的
Oh. okay. hmm.
我骗你的 我并不想这么做
I'm lying. I didn't wanna do it.
我只是非常不想由你来做
I just really wanted you not to do it.
我不明白
I don't understand.
上帝啊 我已经努力让自己对此保持冷静
God, I've been trying really hard to be cool about all this.
但当我进门看到你趴在麦克身上
But when I walked in and I saw you all over Mike...
当我按♥摩♥他背部时吗
When--when I was cracking his back?
我只是想帮忙
I was just trying to help.
但你几乎什么都没穿
While you wearing next to nothing
叉开腿坐我丈夫身上
and straddling my husband.
我该怎么反应 你曾是个脱衣舞♥女♥
How was I supposed to react? You used to be a stripper.
别哭 你哭什么
Oh, don't cry. Why are you crying?
脱衣舞♥女♥应当很坚强
Strippers are supposed to be tough.
别那样叫我
Stop calling me that.
是的 我以前是脱衣舞♥女♥
Yes, I was a stripper.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
你曾经是唯一一个
You were the only person who never treated me like one,
不歧视我的人
Until now. oh.
要是麦克按♥摩♥算是过界了 我非常抱歉
And I'm really sorry if I crossed the line with Mike.
我在俱乐部里工作了9年
You know, I guess after working nine years in the club,
我几乎不知道界线在哪里
I just don't know where the line is anymore.
我反应过度了
I-I overreacted.
也许我该搬出去了
Maybe I should move out.
不 罗宾 你无须这么做
No. Robin, you don't have to do that.
我希望我们的友谊可以长存
I want us to be friends for a very long time.
所以我应该搬出去
So, yes, I do.
爸爸说他的背又不好使了
Daddy told me his back go back down
凯瑟琳和舞♥女♥
你好啊
Hello.
你好 苏珊让我把信带给你
Hi. Susan asked me to bring you some of your mail.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我是罗宾 我们在聚会上见过
I'm Robin. We met at your party.
是的 记忆犹新
Yeah, I remember.
你还好吗
How's it going?
想必你已知道我曾因故离开
Oh! I take it you heard about my little vacation
去美景心理治疗中心
At fairview behavioral.
是的 我听说了
Yes. I heard.
实话说
Well, to be honest,
日子不好过
It's been hard,
尤其当我回到这空空如也的大屋里
Especially coming back to this big, empty house.
更别提那些喜爱评头论足的人们
Not to mention the subtle glances I get
对我投来异样的目光
From people judging me.
但我会说 去他们的
But you know what I say? To hell with them.
谢谢
Thank you.
一会儿见
I'll see you.
要是你在这屋里很孤独
Oh, hey, and if this house gets too lonely,
而我正巧在租♥房♥♥子
I'm looking for a room to rent.
我是说 麦克和苏珊对我太好了
I mean, Mike and Susan are great,
而他们家却显得有点拥挤
But it's gettin' a little crowded over there.
好吧 我考虑一下
Okay, I'll keep it in mind.
值得考虑一下
Mm, for what it's worth,
这样或许能减轻你的压力
It might take the heat off of you.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表