剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
摆摊卖♥♥橘子的一样的咯
who sell oranges on the side of the road?
您日理万机 我们该走了
You're busy. We should go.
谢谢您抽空面试
Thank you so very much for your time.
那个 再次重申
And, uh, again,
我们真的很希望进入这所学校
we really want to join you here
让这所学校更加多元化
and help you with that diversity thing,
所以有进展请通知我们
so just let us know.
你说就行了
Just say it.
我都不知道那是啥意思
I don't even know what that means.
快说啊
Just say it!
再见 先生
Adios, Se?or
可以了
This is fine.
谢谢你愿意见我
Thank you for agreeing to see me.
我打过几次电♥话♥ 可你都没接
I called a few times, but you, uh, didn't pick up.
我不知道
I had no idea.
手♥机♥放裤子口袋里的 我调成震动了
My phone was in my pants pocket, and I had it on vibrate.
而且正如你所见
And as you may have noticed, I...
康复运动还顺利吗
So how's rehab?
很痛苦
Painful.
医生说了 只要你努力
Well, the doctor says, with a lot of hard work
将来能够再次行走
you maybe be able to walk again someday.
是啊 他们相当的乐观
Yes, they're very upbeat and optimistic.
我真想用这个轮椅从他们身上碾过
I want to run them over with this chair.
那么
So...
你来这里干嘛
Why are you here?
那个 虽然我们最近发生了许多不愉快
Well, I know we've been through a lot lately,
不过我想你最好还是跟我一起回家
but I decided it would be best for you to come home
那样我就可以照顾你了
So I can take care of you.
我宁愿要一只猴子来照顾我
Yes, I'd rather be cared for by a flatulent helper monkey.
奥森 我知道你很生气
Orson, I know you're angry,
可我仍是你的妻子
but I'm still your wife.
显然 你我对"妻子"的定义
Well, apparently we have
大相径庭
very different definitions of the word "wife."
我正办理离婚手续
I am proceeding with the divorce.
我不明白
I don't understand.
三周前你还求我再给你一次机会
Three weeks ago you were begging me for another chance.
这到底怎么回事
What happened?
是因为卡尔·梅尔
Karl Mayer happened.
如果你红杏出墙的对象是其他
I could forgive you
哪怕是有一点正直的人 我都能原谅你
if you betrayed me with anyone remotely admirable,
你却选择了
But you chose
我见过最不堪的男人
the most contemptible man I have ever known.
布里 我不需要你
No, Bree, I do not need you.
我在家里帮你造了一个斜坡
I'm having a ramp built at the house,
而且我把楼下的书房♥改成了卧室
and I've turned the downstairs study into your bedroom.
你得回家
You're coming home where you belong,
那才是你真正该去的地方
and that's all there is to it.
你原谅我 我也会原谅你
You can start forgiving me, and I'll start forgiving you.
我建议你先原谅我
I suggest you start first.
真搞不懂
I don't understand.
你怎么不知道你是墨西哥人
How could you not know you're Mexican?
我们平时吃的都是墨西哥食物哎
We eat Mexican food all the time.
我们也吃中餐啊
We eat Chinese food, too.
那是不是意味着我们是中国人呢
Does that mean I'm Chinese?
不是 那只能说明你妈不爱做饭
No, that just means your mother hates to cook.
看来我们得把每件事都给你讲清楚
Well, apparently, we have to spell everything out for you.
-你知道你是女的吧 -加布
- You do know you're a girl, right? - Gaby.
干嘛 你家族里一半的女性都有胡须
What? Half the women in your family have mustaches.
这可会让她非常困惑的
It could be very confusing.
胡安妮塔 进去和你姐姐玩去
Juanita, go inside and play with your sister.
而且别忘了告诉她 她也是墨西哥人
And while you're at it, tell her she's Mexican, too!
难以置信
I can't believe it.
进学校的机会唾手可得
We had that school right in our hands.
我们居然让煮熟的鸭子飞了
How could we let it get away?
我们更应该考虑的是
The bigger question is
怎样才能让我们的女儿知道她是白人
how did we let our daughter grow up thinking she's white?
你们好啊 索利斯夫妇
Hey, Mr. and Mrs. Solis.
帕克 你好啊
Hey, Parker.
不好意思 我来晚了
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
我得去取些木材帮奥森做斜坡
I had to pick up some lumber to build that ramp for Orson.
你人真好
Oh, what a good person you are.
麻烦你明天把钱给报童
Hey, I need to pay the paperboy tomorrow.
你有现金吗
Do you have any cash?
我身上有20美元
I think I have a $20 on me.
你能不能
Wouldn't you rather...
把钱放在这儿呢
stick it in here?
我们就不能同往常一样直接放邮箱吗
Couldn't we just leave it in the mailbox, like we usually do?
我只是想你在双D俱乐部就这么做吧
Oh, I just thought that's the way you do it down at double d's.
双D俱乐部吗
Double d's?
是的 卡尔是股东之一
Yeah, turns out Karl was a part owner
而且他给我留了一点股份
And left me his share.
顺便说声
By the way,
真命天女要我向你问候
"Destiny" says hello.
这个啊 我明白你想说什么了
Okay. I see where you're going with this.
你真的明白吗 麦克·德尔非诺
Do you, Mike Delfino?
知道么 她就是这么叫你的
That's what she calls you, you know.
因为我就叫这个名字啊
Because that's my name.
跳钢管的人不应该知道你的名字
No one hanging from a pole should know your name.
苏珊 俱乐部是我的客户之一
Susan, that place is one of my accounts.
我给他们修水管
I'm their plumber.
只是修水管
And that's it?
你去那里就只是修水管 没干别的吗
You go there just to do the plumbing and nothing else?
骗子
Liar!
真名天女说前几天晚上你就在那喝酒
Destiny said you had a beer there the other night.
好吧
Okay.
我♥干♥完活儿偶尔会喝几口啤酒
Sometimes when I finish the job, I'll have a beer.
从来不看那些姑娘吗
And you never look at the girls?
只是很单纯的观赏而已
It's--it's--it's completely innocent.
我不吃这套
I-I-I don't buy that.
我倒要看看天女在你面前晃大♥波♥的时候
I want to see the "completely innocent" look you have
你所谓的单纯表情是什么样
When destiny shakes her tassels in your face.
好吧 我去过脱衣舞俱乐部
Okay, so I've gone to a strip club.
你是想嘲笑我呢 还是要小题大做
Are we gonna laugh about this, or you gonna make it a thing?
我更倾向于"大做"
Well, I am leaning towards "thing."
好吧 如果让你如此困扰
Fine. If it bothers you that much,
以后我一干完活儿就回家
Next time I finish a job there, I'll come right home.
你不用担心这个
Oh, you don't have to worry,
因为你以后
Because you will not
不会在那里干活了 我不允许
be working there anymore. I forbid it.
你不允许
You forbid it?
这是结的什么婚啊
What kind of marriage is this?
就是这种婚 丈夫想去看脱衣舞
The kind where the husband wants to look at strippers
妻子不允许
And the wife forbids it.
苏珊 我爱你
Susan, I love you.
我从未对你不忠 以后也不会
I have never cheated on you and I never will.
但你不能告诉我 什么能做什么不能做
But you're not gonna tell me what I can or can't do.
也就是说
Let me get this straight--
你禁止他去脱衣舞俱乐部
You forbid mike from going to a strip club?
我知道这有点专♥制♥
I know it was a little heavy-handed,
但我接受不了那种地方
But I just can't stand those places.
这有什么
Oh, what's the big whoop?
卡洛斯一直都带客户去脱衣舞俱乐部的
Carlos takes clients to the strip club all the time.
我去过一个 动物屁屁展
I've been to one-- the ass menagerie.
那是在我哥哥的单身汉派对上
It was my brother's bachelor party.
一个叫美洲黑熊的舞♥女♥给我来了一段膝上艳舞
This stripper named Cinnamon gave me a lap dance.
所幸的是 要是我把眼睛眯的足够小
Luckily, if I squinted just enough,
她看起来就像是年轻时候的里奇·施罗德
she looked like a young Ricky Schroder.
看吧 这他们去那种地方的原因
See, this is the reason men go to those places--
在那里天马行空 我们都这样
So they can fantasize. we all do it.
你和卡洛斯在一起的时候会幻想其他人吗
You fantasize about other men when you're with carlos?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表