剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
他摔在你的仓鼠笼子上
And... when he fell, he landed on your hamster cage
把梅法先生压死了
and crushed Mr. McFuss.
梅法先生死掉啦
He is dead. Mr. McFuss is dead.
加布 我带西利娅吃冰激淋去
Gaby, I'm going to take Celia for an ice-cream.
一会就回来
Be back in a bit.
快走 夏令营还有20分钟就发车了
Come on. The bus for camp leaves in twenty minutes.
我的试镜怎么办 妈妈会杀了我们的
What about my auditions? Mommy's gonna kill us.
妈妈就交给我来处理
Hey, let me handle mommy.
你们吃冰激凌要带睡袋吗
You need a sleeping bag to get icecream?
快跑
Run!
别管它了
Leave it! Leave it! Leave it!
你在做什么 我们已经谈过这个问题了
what the hell are you doing? we talked about this!
她应该去试镜 不许去夏令营
No summer camp, she's got audition.
加布 你让她生活在演员这个怪圈中太久了
Gaby, you've got her live in this weired little bubble
她应该和她的同龄人在一起
and she needs to be around kids of her own age.
她会的 我们今天去的试演正是安妮这个角色
she will be. I'm taking her to a casting call for Annie.
你为什么不能支持一下她的事业呢
Why can't you support her career?
西利娅 到车里面去等会
Celia, will you wait in the car please?
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, sweetie.
因为她在抱怨
Because she stinks.
这个女孩是注定要有成就的
That little girl is destined for greatness.
这正是她得救的原因
That is why god saved her.
上帝不会救爱抱怨的人
God does not save people who stink.
或许上帝拯救她只是为了让她参加夏令营
Well, maybe god saved her so that she could go to camp
交些朋友 并拥有个正常的童年
and make some friends and has a normal childhood.
这样的上帝有谁会去信仰
Who would believe in a god like that?
-加布 她现在很可怜 -不 这是她想要的
- Gaby, she is miserable! - No, she is not. she wants this.
不 她这么做是为了取悦你
No, she does it to please you.
你这是耸人听闻 我不是在伤害她
Horrible thing to say, I am not hurting her.
事实上 让她绽放光芒是我一生的事业
In fact, making her shine is my life's work.
我只是要让人们知道她是多么特别
All I want is people to understand how special she is.
-西莉娅 跟我回屋 -西莉娅 等等
- Celia, get in the house. - Celia, wait.
我不想这么说 但你已经头脑不清了
I...I'm sorry but you're clearly lost your mind.
我不会站在这里
I'm not gonna stand here
看着你毁了我们女儿的童年的
and watch you ruined our daughters childhood.
如果你不喜欢 就走吧
If you don't like it. Leave.
加布 注意你的言辞
Gaby, be careful to what you say
我已经非常想离开了
because I'm very close to going.
再见 快来
See ya. Come on.
我们要好好准备试镜
Let's get ready for your audition
你会成为最棒的安妮
You'll be the best Annie ever.
试试这个 宝贝 真棒
There you go, sweetie. Oh, better.
-妈妈 别看了 -看看那张脸 真有明星♥相♥
- Mama, no. - Look at that face, that's a star.
别再看这个了
Not watching this again.
来帮我整理下杂货吧
Now please, help me with the groceries.
你帮我买♥♥祛皱霜了吗
Did you get my wrinkle cream?
我带着这么食物 怎么买♥♥那个
I can't buy that stuff like that with food stands.
我知道 要是能偷个过来就好了
I know, I just wish you lovely enough to steal it.
你好 杰瑞 亲爱的 宝贝 是你的经纪人
Hello, Jerry, sweetie. Honey, it's your agent.
西莉娅迫切想要工作
Oh Celia is dying to work.
你为我们准备了什么
What you've got for us?
别开玩笑了 肯定是个好角色
Oh come on, it's got to be something.
不不 她还是很年轻 演15岁的都没问题
No no, she's not too old. She can pass for fifteen.
天 看看她现在的样子吧
Hell, look at her right now.
好的我们会到的
Ok we'll be there.
宝贝 我们得到了一次试镜
Baby, we've got an audition.
我们得快点到那儿 然后编些小谎
Hurry we'll get there and pick tales.
妈妈 我想我们得谈谈
Mama, I think we need to talk.
我们得用绷带做些伪装 把你这里给压平了
We'll do this with these bandages. We gotta flat you down.
听我说 我不想做个演员
Listen to me, I don't wanna be an actress.
什么 你不能退出 你是
What? You can't quit, you're ...
我是特别的 这是我的使命 是我得救的原因
I'm special, this is my destiny, it's why I was spared.
你用20年来告诉我 我是独一无二的
You spend the last 20 years telling me I was made for big things.
-你确实是的 -不 我不是特别的
- As you are. - No, I'm not special.
我是普通人 我也只想要普通的生活
I'm normal. And I just wanna have a normal life.
结婚 生子
Get married, have kids.
你将来有的是时间去做这些
And there's gonna be plenty of time for that.
你总这么说 为什么不承认一切都结束了呢
You always say that, why can't you admit it's over?
如果就这样放弃
Because if we give up
那我的努力就都白费了
then everything I've worked for is for nothing
你♥爸♥爸走了 姐姐从不打电♥话♥
Your father walked out, your sister nerver calls.
这是我仅剩的希望了
This is all I have
几点试镜
What time is the audition?
明天三点
Tomorow, 3 o'clock.
把头发打理一下
Now, let's do something about this hair..
宝贝 我知道这次会成功
Oh, honey, this is the one, I feel it.
总有一天你会感谢我的
One day you're gonna thank me.
我给你买♥♥了咖啡
I bought you coffe.
想好咱4岁女儿
So, did you figure out
以后要做什么了吗
what our 4-year-old is gonna do with her life?
没有 但我已想通 她要怎样才能与众不同
No, but I did figure out what she has to do to be special.
怎样
What's that?
什么也不做
Absolutely nothing.
怎么会这样
How could this happen?
我摔了一下 可摔完并没感觉异样
I know that I fell, but I felt fine afterwards.
胎儿很容易受到伤害
It doesn't take much to cause a terror to a foetus
但你说过其中一个很健康
But you said that the one baby is fine.
没错 但若我们不对另一个手术
Yes, but if we don't operate on the other one,
有可能
there could be
会导致脑部供血变慢
a decrease in blood flow to the brain...
可能会造成胎儿发育障碍
which could put the child at risk developmentally.
怎样的障碍 身体上还是精神上
At risk how? Physically? Mentally?
现在还无法确定
Right now, there's no way to know.
-最快什么时候能做手术 -现在
- How soon can we do the surgery? - We're ready to go.
把她推进去
Let's get her in.
与此同时
At that moment,
勒内特开始想象她即将出世的孩子
Lynett began to think of the baby she had yet to meet.
想象抱着他的感觉
She thought of what would it be like to hold him.
想象凝视他的双眸的感觉
How would it feel to look in to his eyes.
想象亲吻他小手的感觉
and to kiss his tiny hand.
然后勒内开始遐想
And then Lynett thought of what would have happened
假如正如医生所说
if the dotor told her
孩子有残疾情况会怎样
that same beautiful child was disabled.
他尤其讨厌那样伸展
He especially hates the hand string stretches.
很明显 这让你受不了
well, it's obviously tough here a lot
但必须坚持下去
which you really need turn it out.
要是不这么治疗 他的肌肉会萎缩
Because,without the therapy his muscle tumble.
你来试试吧 可能是我的原因
You try it. Maybe it's me.
唱歌♥可能会有帮助
Sometimes it helps to sing to them.
好 我来唱 咱最喜欢听歌♥歌♥啦
Oh! I'll do that. We loves it when they do that.
我们休息会吧
Why don't we take a break.
也许我们该找时间谈谈现在的情况
maybe we should take some time talk about where we're at.
情况是从八月以来
Where we're at is we haven't seen
我们一直毫无进步
any mile stones since August.
之前他已学会抓自己的脚了
Not since he finally started to grab his feet.
很了不起
That was a big one.
-没错 -但他现在应该会坐了
- Definitly. - But he should be sitting by now.
或者站着 爬行之类的
Wait, or pulling a stand or crawling.
你若总担心
Look, if you worry too much about
他现在能干什么
what he should be able do by now
或去和其他孩子比较的话
or what other kids of his age are doing
-那会让你发疯的 -好吧
- it's gonna drive you crazy. - Fine
我知道我老这么说
I know I keep saying these.
但你必须看到他的进步
But try to focus on the progresses he's making.
-比如说呢 -你每天都和他一起
- Like what? - You're with him everyday
你来告诉我 你看到了什么
you tell me. What do you see?
不好意思 失陪一下
Would you excuse us for a second?
-你怎么回事 -我做不来
- What is it? - I can't do this.
做不来什么
Can't do what?
整天这样 还有这女人 不断治疗
This, her, the therapy,
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表