剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
You give up hell a lot just when I wanna be alone.
我还会那么做的
I would do it again.
为你们做任何事情
And do anything for you guys.
我希望你知道
I hope you know that.
我懂
I do.
早上好 勒奈特 现在9点了
Good morning, Leynette. It's nine o'clock.
我的报告呢
Got my words?
快好了
Almost.
你是说现在还没好吗
So are you telling me you are not done?
我还需要1小时
I just need one more hour.
勒奈特
Oh, Leynette.
真希望我是10点才要用
If only I need it by ten
很遗憾 我告诉过你 我9点就要
Unfortunately, I told you that I needed them by nine
是我没说清楚吗
Was that not clear?
字句清晰
Crystal clear.
这些一个晚上根本做不完
It was impossible to get all worked done in a night.
卡洛斯 你给我的时候 你就知道
Carlos, you know that when you gave it to me
如果你不去参加你女儿的庆典
Well, it wouldn't be impossible,
这些就不会做不完
If you skipped your daughter's pageant.
我知道你去了
I know you went
无论如何 这对我来说很痛苦
Anyway, this is very painful for me
但是除了解除劳动合同 我别无选择
But I have no other choice but to terminate an employeer.
你真的打算这么做吗
You're really going to do this?
我相信这是我的合法权利
I believe I'm with my legal rights.
你必须在1小时内
You need to clear up your personal belongings
收拾你的私人物品走人 斯加沃夫人
Within an hour, Mrs Scavo.
我为了赶工 一夜没睡
I was up all night on this.
真可惜
It's a shame.
马修先生有些文件需要你签字
So Mr Matthew has some paper for you to sign.
你会后悔的 我不会善罢甘休的
You're gonna regret this. I'm not gonna go quietly.
我不管你怎么走
I don't care how you go,
我就是要你离开这儿
I just want you gone.
太好了 你醒了
Oh good, you're up
我是蒙娜·克拉克 我就住在这条街上
I'm Mona Clark. I live down the street from your union fous
我告诉他们我会好好照顾你
I told them I will take real good care of you
想喝点果汁吗 丹尼
Would you like some juice, Danny?
泰勒
Taylor.
什么
What?
我不叫丹尼
It's not Danny.
我的真名是泰勒
My name's Taylor.
再见 孩子们 明天见
Bye girl, thanks for coming.
麦克 你来做什么
Mike, what are you doing here?
我来接MJ
I'm here to pick up MJ.
但是她说你来不了了
But she said you couldn't make it.
她来替你接他
She was picking him up for you.
谁 苏珊吗
Who? Susan?
不 你的邻居 凯瑟琳
No, your neighbor. Catherine.
什么
What?
我是不是做错了什么
Did I do something wrong?
MJ
MJ?
爸爸
Hi, daddy.
我开车路过幼儿园
I drove by eileen's,
然后看见这个小家伙站在那里
And I-I saw my little buddy standing out there.
MJ 回家去
MJ go home.
我猜你会工作到很晚
I figured you were late for some jobs.
就帮你接了他
I thought I did you a favor.
现在
Now.
我跟你说过什么
What did I tell you?
我需要跟他谈谈 麦克
I needed to talk to him, Mike.
他应该知道真♥相♥
He deserves to know the truth.
他的母亲骗了他
His mother lies to him.
他需要知道你我之间的感情是真的
He needs to know that what you and I had was real.
你我之间毫无瓜葛
You and I had nothing.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
这是真的
It's true.
我和你在一起的那段时间
The whole time I was with you,
我心里想的都是苏珊
All I thought about was Susan.
每当我拥抱你
Everytime I held you,
每当我吻你
Everytime I kissed you,
我都在想 上帝啊 我真希望你是苏珊
All I was thinking was, god, I wish you were Susan.
如果你说的是真的
If you mean it,
请杀了我吧
Please kill me.
这样能减轻我的痛苦
It would be less painful.
我都不会重视到杀了你的程度
I don't care enough about you to kill you.
这个世界如此危险
The world is a dangerous place,
我们必须学会自卫 防卫那些想伤害我们的人
And we must learn to defend ourselves From those who want to hurt us.
不知名的陌生人
That stranger without a name,
屈就在仓库里的职员
An employeer who holds a garage,
不愿放手的丈夫
The husband who won't let go.
是的 我们都努力地保护自己 免受伤害
Yes, we all try to defend ourselves so we won't get hurt.
是的 我现在需要救护车
Yes, I need an ambulance right away.
在紫藤郡4356号♥ 请快点
4356 Wisteria Lane. Please hurry.
我流了好多血
I'm losing a lot of blood.
直到我们意识到 我们的痛
Until we realize, our pain
能使他人受伤
Can hurt someone else.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表