剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
为她祈祷吧
but now would be the time to pray.
相信我 我们会祈祷的
Oh believe me, we will.
死神 快把那勒索女收走吧
Dear god, please take that black-mailing bitch home now
什么破飞机撞的啊
What fucking plane hit her!
她到底要怎么样才能死啊 子弹吗
What's it going to take? A bullet?
我先回家收拾东西 你留在这里
Look, I'm going to go home, pack our stuff. You stay here
如果他们让那女人开口说话了
If they pry out of that woman's mouth which starts to happen.
你就赶快离开
Get the hell out of here.
就像这样
Just like that,
安吉.伯伦开始想到底会发生什么
Angie Bolen began to consider what was happening.
她想到医生救了莫娜
She thought of the doctors were trying to save Mona.
还有她什么时候可以恢复
And how long it might take her to recover?
她想象到莫娜突然苏醒
Then she imagined Mona waking up
把知道的一切都告诉了警♥察♥
and telling the police everything she knew.
安吉还问了自己 如果莫娜·克拉克活过来
and Angie asked herself what would happen
那会怎么样
if Mona Clarke lived?
来吃点午餐怎么样 露卡小姐
How about a little lunch, Miss Luka?
棕榈餐厅的鸡蛋卷
Egg by Palm.
也许不像你平常去的那些餐馆
Maybe it's not like the place we used to see you going to
它在第十号♥街 蛮不错的
and it's tenth street. They are not bad.
-我要见尼克 -他现在有点忙
- I want to see Nick. - He's a little busy at the moment.
我只想跟他说几分钟话
I just want to talk to him for a couple of minutes.
据联邦调查 尼克是个叛徒
As fat as the bureau is concerned, Nick is a traitor.
慢慢习惯吧 你永远都不可能跟他讲话
Get used to it. You are never going to him again.
那丹尼呢
What about Danny?
泰勒跟你妈在一起
Tylor is with your mother.
说够了你要的 该说我要的了
But enough about what you want. Here's what I want.
派崔克·罗根
Patrick Logan.
你现在真的应该好好想清楚
You need to be thinking real clear right now.
我们知道罗根跑了 但是没有他
We know Logan ran and everthing, but without him,
你就会承担一切罪责
it's all gonna fall on you.
我不知道他在哪里
I don't know where he is.
从我九岁之后就没跟他讲过话
I haven't spoken to him since I'm nine
你和你前男友十♥八♥年♥来
Even on eighteen years you and your former lover
都没通过电♥话♥吗
don't even exchange a phone call, huh?
帕迪亚探员 不是冒犯你
Don't take this personally, agent Padiya.
毕竟他是为了躲避你们啊
But you guys were the ones he was running from.
听着 我知道洛根
Look, I know Logan.
我知道他有多么让人害怕
I know how scary he is.
但就现在的情况来看
But I think the situation knowing now
已经很糟了
is worse.
那你就不是真的了解他到底有多么可怕
Then you don't know how scary he is.
联邦量刑准则对案例作出裁决
Federal sentencing guidelines dictate punishment in this case
法庭不予宽大处理
There's no leniency from the court.
露卡小姐 你说
That being said, Miss Luka, you have indicated that
你想要在法庭上致辞
you would like to address the court.
谢谢法官大人
Thank you, Your Honour.
本来没有人会受到伤害
No one was supposed to get hurt.
我们只是相信一些事情
We just believed in something and
想让其他人也相信而已
we wanted to make other people believe in it too.
但是有人的确受到伤害了 死了一个人
But someone did hurt. A man died.
我读了每份有关你丈夫肖恩的报纸
I read every newspaper article about your husband,
关于他怎么辅♥导♥小尼克
about Shawn, how he coached little Nick.
还有住在附近的邻居都出席了他的葬礼
that the whole neighbourhood came to his funeral.
我从来没有在这样的环境里生活过
I never lived in a world like that.
直到我们搬到了美景镇
until we moved to Fairview
我才感觉在一个大家庭里生活
I never felt like a part of a community
这才让我清楚地意识到
which made it so much clear to me
我对你是造成了多大的伤害
how horrible it is that I put so much pain to you was...
请起立听候裁决
Please rise for sentencing.
安吉.露卡 你现在被判终身监禁
Angie Luka, you are hereby sentenced to to life
不予保释
in prisonment without possibility of parole.
执法官 拘留犯人
Marshals, man the prisoner to custody.
妈妈 妈
Mom... Ma!
她怎么样了
So, how is she?
我 我很抱歉 她没挺过来
I'm... I'm so sorry. She didn't make it.
你肯定很伤心 我了解
I know how upset you must be.
你的祈福没应验
Please don't be angry with God
别生上帝的气啊
because your prayers weren't answered.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
主跟我好着呢
Me and God are good.
我问医生了
I spoke with the doctor.
她今晚要留院观察
They are going to keep her overnight for observation.
不是说她没事吗
I thought they said she was fine.
谨慎起见而已
They are just being extra-cautious, that's all.
看看她 我不该这么说
Look at her, I feel bad even saying it.
毕竟发生了这么多惨事
Though everything that's happened, but...
但好歹我们挺过来了
we really worked out, huh?
我觉得这不是运气 是上帝的安排
I don't think it was luck. I think it was god.
其实 是勒奈特救了她
Actually, it was Lynette.
上帝借勒奈特之手而已
No, Lynette was his instrument.
不管怎么样 是我们祖上积德
Either way, it was a hell of a tune.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
上帝救了西利娅 是因为她与众不同
I think God saved Celia because she's special.
她有天赋
She has a gift.
啥天赋
What kind of gift?
还不知道 但肯定有的
Not sure yet. But she has one.
她以后肯定会出人头地
I know she's gonna do something amazing with her life.
随你怎么说吧 你在这慢慢琢磨
Fine. While you figure out
看她怎么扭转乾坤
how our daughter is going to change the world,
我去吃饭了 待会见
I'm going to the cafeteria. See you in a few.
加布里尔躺在那儿
As she laid there,
回想女儿的种种潜能
Gabrielle began to think of ways her daughter could shine.
她想到了音乐
She thought of music...
运动
and sports...
还有其他极具创意的游戏
and other creative pastimes.
沉入梦乡前
And before she drifted off to sleep,
加布里尔想到 如果她的女儿
Gabrielle wondered, what if her daugher
注定成为明星 会是怎么样的呢
was destined to be a great actress.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
西利娅·索利斯对吧 多大了
Celia Solis? How old are you?
五岁啦 头一次试镜 特别紧张兴奋
Five. It's our first audition. We're very excited.
好 要的就是她这样的可人儿
Great. Such a cutie, just we're looking for.
还能更可爱呢 亲爱的 笑一个
She could be cuter. Show him, honey.
乖
Good girl.
好 西利娅 到这儿来
Okay, Celia, this is a... here.
我们要拍止痛绷带的广♥告♥
This is a commercial for Ouch Away bandages.
来 是这样的
Right there. Let's see.
你手指受伤了
You just got a bubu on your finger.
你就举起手指 伤心地哭了 知道吧
You've got to hold it up, look real sad, and cry, OK?
预备 开始
And... go!
不对 不对 别笑啊 亲爱的
No, no, no. Don't smile, honey.
要你哭来着 再来一次
We need you to cry. Let's try again.
行 谢谢参与 非常感谢
Uh... okay. Thank you. Thank you very much.
等等 再给她一次机会吧 求你了
Wait, wait! You gotta give her another shot. Please.
她是挺可爱 可说实话
I love the look, but can I be honest with you, mom?
我午饭送的小菜都比她有才
The side dish that came with my lunch has more talent.
你这是什么话
What are you saying?
我是说 她就不是当童星的料 认命吧
I'm saying she's not as good as Kosla. Deal with it.
喂 她没两把刷子 能来试镜吗
Hey, that little girl is here for a reason.
她绝对会大红大紫 连你都是她粉丝
she's going to inspire people, you're gonna be part of that!
那你抓紧
All right, hurry up.
还有一次机会 为了妈妈 哭一个好吗
I got you another chance. Can you cry for mommy?
怎么就不行呢
Sure you can.
导演叔叔让你举起手指
When that nice casting man ask you to hold up a finger,
你哭就是了
just hold up and cry.
这有什么难的嘛
How easy is that?
喂 什么 噢 天啊
Hello. What? Oh my God!
爸爸摔伤了
Daddy fell and hurt himself!
多半要死掉了
I don't think he's going to make it.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表