剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
他真的不错 每个人都对他印象深刻
He's knocking my socks off. Everybody is so impressed.
那么 好
Well, good.
好 好 太好了
Good, good, good.
我真为他骄傲
I'm so proud of him.
但是一旦我生完孩子 汤姆就得走人了吧
But when I drop this kid, Tom's out on his ass, right?
什么
Excuse me?
我爱他 我也很高兴他表现得很好
I love him and I'm glad he's doing well here,
但这是我的工作
but this is my job.
这么说吧 我是会回来继续工作的
At some point, I'm gonna want it back.
别忘了我可是奋不顾身
And I say that as the woman who dove in front
在飞旋螺旋桨下救下了你的宝贝女儿
of a spinning propeller to save your child's life.
这当然是你的工作
Of course this is your job.
只要你需要 任何时候你都可以回来
And you can have it back any time you want.
放心了 我就是想要听到这些话
Well, that's all I needed to hear.
只是我有印象听说
It's just that I was under the impression
你打算在家照顾小孩
you were planning to stay at home with your baby.
你为什么会有这个印象呢
And why would you be under that impression?
汤姆说的
That's what Tom said.
他究竟是怎样说的
What exactly did Tom say?
勒奈特 我可不想掺和进你们的家务事
Lynette, I really don't want to get in the middle of this.
卡洛斯 我救了你们家的一个
Carlos, I saved a member of your family.
不代表我不会"弄掉"另一个平衡一下
It doesn't mean I can't take another one out.
还 还 还有你可以训练狗
And-- and-- and you can train a dog
做几乎任何的事情 但你不能
to do almost anything, but you can't do, um,
训练猫做什么
you can't do with cats and... cats.
你曾经尝试和猫玩丢球捡球游戏吗
And did you ever try to get a cat to fetch?
猫就是 没反应
They're like, you know, they won't do it.
蠢猫 是吧 大家也这么觉得吧
Stupid cats. Am I right, people?
就到这里 嘿 你们这些观众太棒了
Well--well, hey, you guys have been great.
晚安
Good night.
为艾迪·欧洛夫斯基鼓掌
Give it up for Eddie Orlofsky!
鼓鼓掌啊 大家
Come on, folks!
你们觉得我表现如何
So, what do you think?
我从来没有意识到
I never realized there were
猫狗之间原来有这么多的不同
so many differences between dogs and cats.
那是因为我搞笑有一手 宝贝儿
That's why I'm the comic, babe.
我去拿免费饮料
I'm off to get my free drink.
波特
Porter,
我把外套放在车里了 陪我出去拿好吗
I left my jacket in the car. Walk me out?
要穿外套吗 这里这么热
Jacket? It's hot as hell in here.
我觉的好冷啊
Ooh. Now I feel a chill.
我去趟洗手间
Um... I gotta use the bathroom.
你怎么了
Okay, what is your problem?
说什么
Excuse me?
我们单独相处时 你总是找理由回避
Whenever we're alone together, you find some reason to bail.
为什么你不关注我
Why aren't you into me?
安娜 我没有那么多精力关注你
Ana, there's not a lot of room to be into you
全是因为你太过于关注你自己了
Because of how much you're into you.
你是说我很自以为是吗
You did not just call me conceited.
别激动 是你自己说的啊
Chill. It's not like I asked you to spell it.
我不傻 并且我不是
I'm not stupid, and I am definitely
卖♥♥弄风♥骚♥的妓♥女♥
Not the attention whore at this table.
我听说你服药的事了
I heard about your little stunt with the pills.
这样说很讨人嫌
Okay, that was mean.
抱歉 我不该说这个
I'm sorry that I said that.
不用道歉
Don't be sorry.
你说的对
You're right.
我更喜欢直率的安娜
I like the blunt Ana
而不是可爱的那个
More than the cute Ana.
所以
So...
你觉得我很可爱
You think I'm cute?
你回来的真是时候
You're home. Perfect timing.
麦克德莫特 是什么情况
Margaritas. What's the occasion?
我们来点酒 墨西哥式的
We're getting drunk, mexican style.
哈柏森刚打来电♥话♥
Principal Hobson just called,
胡安妮塔被欧克瑞奇学校录取了
And Juanita got accepted to oakridge.
真的吗
Seriously?
我终于从家庭授课中解脱出来了
I am fre from homeschooling.
不再有争吵 恐吓
No more fighting, No more threats
不用再和你商讨如何教育孩子
And no more parent-teacher conferences with you.
来吧 一口喝光
Ahh. Come on. Start guzzlin'.
我认为她不应该去
Uh, I don't think she should go.
-什么 -我想了一天
- Huh? - I've been thinking about it all day.
我们应该把她送到公立学校去
Let's keep her in public school.
不行 她被除名了
We can't. She was expelled.
我打了几个电♥话♥
I made some calls.
杰弗森初级学校可以接收她
Jefferson elementary can take her.
这会让她不高兴的
That's way out inpleasant.
许多拉丁家庭住在那附近住
Yeah, and there's a lot of latino families that live in that area.
那又怎样
So what?
我们附近就有一个非常好的学校
We have a much better school right here in our backyard.
我可不想搬到别处去
I'm not schlepping way over there
让她和那些人呆在一起
just so she can be with those people.
那些人 你的意思是不像我们这样的吗
"Those" people? Don't you mean our people?
我们这样的人要进富有的私立学校
Our people are the rich private school people.
天哪 我知道你到底想干什么了
Oh, my god. I know exactly what is going on here.
-是什么 -你对成为墨西哥人感到丢脸
- What? - You are ashamed of being Mexican.
-你真是太蠢了 -不 我明白了
- Oh, that's insane. - No, it totally makes sense.
我们的朋友都是白人
All of our friends are white.
你不想让我教孩子们西班牙语
You didn't want me to teach the girls spanish.
因为我听不懂
Because I don't understand it,
我可不想让你们在我背后有什么小动作
And I didn't want you guys plotting behind my back.
当我们买♥♥这幢房♥子的时候
And when we bought this house,
我说我们应该是邻居中的唯一的墨西哥人
And I said we would be the only Mexicans in the neighborhood,
你还记的自己怎么回答的吗 很好
Do you remember what you said? "Fine by me."
你说的对 这都是我的错
You're right. It's my fault.
我早就应该告诉房♥地♥产♥经纪人
I should have told the realtor,
忘记地方宽敞有中♥央♥空调的环境
"Forget square footage and central air.
去隔壁墨西哥流浪乐队的酒吧找我们吧
Find us something next door to a mariachi bar."
不管你愿不愿意承认
Deny it all you want.
你就是个自我憎恶的墨西哥人
You are a self-hating Mexican.
是 你就是个自我掩饰的墨西哥人
Oh, yeah, well, you're a self-wiping Mexican.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
你好
Hey, you.
交通堵塞了
Traffic was insane.
晚餐还有剩吗
Is there any dinner left?
我从午餐起就没吃过东西
I haven't eaten since lunch.
怎么了你?
Everything okay?
我今天和卡洛斯谈过了
I talked to Carlos today.
谈什么
About what?
他认为当我有个孩子
He was under the impression that when I have this baby,
我就要和她一直呆在家里
I'll be staying home with her.
他怎么会有这种这么疯狂的想法
Where would he get a crazy idea like that?
我告诉他的
I told him.
你甚至都不否认一下
Wow! You're not even denying it?
我觉得这样对你最好
I thought it might be in your best interest.
真的吗
Seriously?
你知道那个工作对我来说有多重要
You know how much that job means to me.
你知道我有多讨厌做一个不出门的妈妈
You know how much I hate being a stay-at-home mom.
你怎么会觉得我会同意这样做
How could you think I'd be okay with this?
因为我们失去过一个孩子
Because we lost a baby.
亲爱的 我想你会愿意
Honey, I thought you might want to
和这个孩子一起呆在家里
stay home with this one,
正因为发生的这些
because she's all the more precious,
让她更加珍贵
given what happened.
所以这就是我现在应有的感觉
So that's how I'm supposed to feel.
我不知道你现在
I don't know
是什么感觉 勒奈特
how you feel, Lynette
因为你从来不谈这事
because you never talk about it.
已经一个月了
It's been a month.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表