剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
-嗨 伙计 我们遇到点小麻烦 -没开玩笑吧
- Hey, buddy, we got a bit of a problem. - No kidding.
你知道了吗 加比说了什么吗
Wait, you know? Did Gaby say something?
-不 我都是听苏珊说的 -这也不奇怪
- No. I heard it all from Susan. - Huh. Well, it's not surprising,
她俩无话不谈 不过幸好 那些都不是真的
the way those two talk, but luckily, it's not true.
拜托 麦克 别再撒谎了
Come on, Mike. Let's stop the lies.
-这是真的 我们彼此都心知肚明 -是吗
- It is true, and we both know it. - It is?
别装得这么惊讶 天啊 这整件事都是个错误
Don't act surprised. God, this whole thing was a mistake.
我真不该开那张支票
I never should have written that check.
你真花了钱吗 天啊 你怎么...
You paid for it? Oh, man. Wh--
开饭了
Dinner is ready.
苏珊 闻起来真香
Mmm! Susan, everything smells so good.
谢谢
Thanks.
卡洛斯 你想要些肉球吗
You want some meatballs, Carlos?
我这儿有两个又大又好吃的给你
I've got two nice, big ones for you right here.
不用了 我很好
Nope. I'm fine.
我看见了
I saw that.
看见什么了
Saw what?
你盯着苏珊的胸
You leering at Susan's breasts.
我是在看意面
I was looking at the pasta.
苏珊的胸只是恰好在那附近晃荡
Susan's breasts just happened to be hovering nearby.
加比 别烦卡洛斯了
Gaby, leave Carlos alone.
天啊 原来是你
Oh, my god. It's you.
什么
Excuse me?
你是跟卡洛斯有染的那个女人
You're the one Carlos is having an affair with.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
这下就对了 这就解释了那些从卡洛斯的手♥机♥上
Makes perfect sense. That's why there were all those phone calls
-打到你家的电♥话♥ -你偷看我的手♥机♥
- to this house from his cell phone. - You looked at my cell phone?
没错 还好我看了 你这个妓♥女♥
Yes, and thank god I did. Whore!
你挤出两个肉球在我丈夫面前晃悠 真无♥耻♥
Shamelessly shoving your meatballs in my husband's face.
这可不是挤出来的 它们天生就这么挺
There was no shoving. Sometimes they spontaneously heave.
你疯了吗 我没有和苏珊搞外遇
Have you lost your mind? I am not having an affair with Susan.
麦克 你相信我 对吧
Mike, you believe me, right?
是啊 大概吧
Yeah... I guess.
只是 你为什么老往这里打电♥话♥
It's just... Why are you calling over here all the time?
我没有 我打的是你的手♥机♥啊
I'm not! I always call your cell!
苏珊 说话啊
Susan, say something.
别狡辩啊 卡洛斯 我们还是招了吧
Forget it, Carlos. We might as well confess.
有什么可招的啊
Confess what?!
你有困难 也不肯接受我的钱
You wouldn't take my money when you were in trouble,
而我知道卡洛斯一直对我有感觉
and, well, I've always known that Carlos had a thing for me,
所以我告诉他 如果他肯借钱给你
so I told him that I would sleep with him
我就跟他上♥床♥
if he would loan you money.
你个杂种
You son of a bitch!
我可没碰过她
I didn't touch her.
我所做的只是好心帮朋友的忙
All I did was help a friend who screwed me over
结果他骗了我的钱去买♥♥钻石耳环和三角钢琴
buying diamond earrings and grand pianos.
我跟你说过 钢琴是苏珊姨妈给她的礼物
I told you, the piano was a gift from Susan's aunt!
你买♥♥了钻石耳环
You bought diamond earrings?
是啊 用你从卡洛斯那里借的5万块
Oh, yeah, with the $50,000 that you borrowed from Carlos.
-你知道这事 -是啊
- You know? - Yeah!
那你们俩刚才是合伙...
So you two were just...
耍你们玩的 没错
Screwing with you, yes.
告诉我 麦克
So tell me, Mike,
觉得自己遭到背叛 受到羞辱了吗
Do you feel betrayed, humiliated?
很好 因为我这么做的唯一原因 就是让你知道
Good. Because I only did this to show you what it feels like
当本应是这世上最爱你的人 对你说谎
when the person that is supposed to love you the most
是什么感觉
lies to you.
我这么做事是因为我想要滑雪木屋
Well, I just did it 'cause I want a ski chalet.
我一直在想自己该怎么说
I just keep trying to think what I can say
能让你知道 我有多抱歉
So you'll know how sorry I am.
我知道的
Well, I do know,
可我想要的不是一句抱歉
and I'm not looking for another apology.
我想要的是你答应
What I am looking for is your word
你决不会再像这次一样对我冷冷冰冰的了
that you will never freeze me out like this again.
我发誓
I swear.
很好
Good.
这就是全部的账册了吗
So is this everything?
没错
Yep.
你确定不要我带着你浏览一遍吗
You sure you don't want me to walk you through it?
不 我
No. I...
只是想大概了解一下我们目前的状况
just want to get a sense of where we stand.
如果我有问题 再问你不迟
If I have any questions, I'll ask you later.
他们干嘛把你当成昏迷状态治疗
Why are they putting you in a coma on purpose?
你的脑子看起来没问题
Your--your brain seems fine.
你又不是说 觉得自己自己是拿破仑
It's not like you think you're Napoleon.
你没觉得自己是拿破仑 对吧
You don't think you're Napoleon, do you?
我入院的时候 脑子里有些胀气
There was some swelling when they brought me in.
现在压♥迫♥了我的颅脑
Now it's--it's pushing against my skull.
医生说这样会有所缓解
They say this is gonna relieve it.
你还要多久才能出院
So how long are you gonna be out?
再过几天吧
A couple of days.
你知道自己该去哪吗
And you know where you're gonna be?
跟丹尼在一起
With Danny.
-其实 我正在考虑把他接回来呢 -不行
- Actually, I was thinking about bringing him back. - No way.
已经3天了 什么都没发生
It's been three days. Nothing's happened.
我在想是不是你弄错了
I'm starting to think you were wrong.
不 安吉 我们不要抱任何侥幸心理
No, Angie, we're not taking any chances.
好吧 你知道吗
All right, you know what?
如果我可以自己开车把你送出城 我在所不惜
If I gotta drive you out of town myself, I'm gonna do it.
不不不 好吧好吧
No, no, no. Okay, okay, okay, okay.
如果这能使你不再伤害自己的话
If it'll keep you from killing yourself,
我会跟丹尼待在一起的
I will go stay with Danny.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真的很好相处 知道吗
You're easy to get along with, you know that?
嗨 安吉
Hey, Angie.
你见到我并不意外嘛
You don't seem surprised to see me.
不用跑上楼了
Don't bother running upstairs.
我已经找到你的枪了
I already found your gun.
拜托
Come on.
这么久没见了
After all this time,
你一定有话想对我说吧
there's gotta be something you want to say to me.
去死吧
Go to hell.
你就没想到
Couldn't you come up
什么更有创意的话吗
with something more original than that?
我想生活在这种乡下地方
I guess all this suburban living forces you
你的思维都守旧了
to think in cliches.
原来是你
So it was you.
你撞了尼克
You ran over Nick.
如果我说那是一场意外
Would you believe me
你会相信我吗
if I told you it was an accident?
我把丹尼送走了 你永远也找不到他
I sent Danny away. You will never find him.
没关系 鉴于你把他从我身边偷走了
That's okay. We're not that close,
我们父子之间并没什么亲情
seeing as how you stole him from me.
你会杀了我吗
Are you gonna kill me?
不
No.
我要你活着
I need you alive.
你要帮我一个忙
You are gonna do me a favor.
什么样的忙
What kind of favor?
我们能明早再谈吗
Can we discuss it in the morning?
我这几天过得相当精疲力尽
I've had an exhausting couple of days,
找你们家的枪藏在哪儿啊
what with searching your house for firearms
搞定那个顽强的混♥蛋♥啊
and running down dudley douche bag.
所以...
So...
客房♥怎么走
Which way to the guest room?
你觉得我会让你留宿吗
You think I'm gonna let you stay here?
你阻止不了我
How are you gonna stop me?
如果你带电♥话♥叫警♥察♥ 他们会逮捕你和你的情夫
If you call the cops, they'll arrest you and lover boy.
你就不怕我趁你睡觉的时候杀了你吗
Aren't you afraid I'll kill you in your sleep?
安吉
Angie,
如果说过去的20年给了我们什么教训
if the last 20 years have taught us anything,
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表