剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
卡洛斯 之前我提议吃冰激凌
Carlos, she turned me down
她居然拒绝我了
When I asked to take her for ice cream.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
很多妈妈都是自己在家教育孩子的
Some moms are made to homeschool,
可偏偏我做不到
And I'm just not one of them.
好吧
Okay.
我明白了
I get it. hmm?
我们会想出其他办法的
We will figure something else out.
你不用再在家里教育她了
You won't have to homeschool her anymore.
谢谢 卡洛斯
Oh. Thank you, Carlos.
别客气
You're welcome.
我能把女工留下吗
Can I keep the housekeeper?
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
我明白 我明白
I know. I know.
-我可以进来吗 -又要干嘛
- May I come in, please? - What now?
我只是
Um... I just...
来说声对不起
Came to say I'm sorry.
我确实做得不对
What I did was wrong,
你给我起的那些名字很刺耳
And those names you called me were harsh
可遗憾的是 名副其实
But regrettably accurate.
我不知道你现在是否还会考虑为我工作
I don't know if you'd even consider working for me now,
如果你愿意 那将会是我的荣幸
But if you would, I would be honored
能拥有一个像你这么能干的厨娘
To have you in my kitchen.
哎呀呀 你肯定是快淹死了
Well, well, well. You must be drowning over there.
好吧 我快被淹死了
All right, I'm drowning.
而你想让我来救你
And you want me to save you.
拜托了
Please.
先告诉我一件事
First, tell me this.
你为什么不喜欢我
Why don't you like me?
我喜欢你
I like you.
我觉得你很 活力十足
I find you colorful and--
得了吧 别拐弯抹角了
Oh, enough with the tact.
好吧 我
Fine. I...
你让我很不舒服
You make me uncomfortable.
当有人向你这么率直的时候
I don't know how to respond
我会不知所错
When someone is as candid as you are.
你会想到什么就说什么
You say whatever pops in your mind.
会在宾客面前跟你的老公争执
You fight with your husband in front of guests--
不是每个人的婚姻
Oh, well, not everyone's marriage
都想你的一样完美 南希·里根
Is as perfect as yours, Nancy Reagan.
我的婚姻并不完美
My marriage is not perfect.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
奥森和我几乎互不说话了
Orson and I barely speak to each other anymore.
我们已经三个月没有同床共枕了
We haven't shared a bed in three months.
你说真的
Seriously?
这我可没想到
Well, I never would've guessed.
这就是重点
That's the point.
我们的问题是很私人的
Our problems are personal.
我们不对外声张
We don't share them with the world.
可你不能把什么事都藏在心里啊
But you can't seem to keep anything to yourself.
怎么了
What?
相信我 亲爱的
Trust me, honey.
如果有一件事是我擅长的
If there's one thing I know how to do,
那就是如何将事情藏在心里
It's keep things to myself.
好吧 话已至此
Well... there we are.
你觉得我很粗俗
You think I'm vulgar.
不对 是率直
Oh, excuse me. Candid.
而我则认为你故作姿态
And I think you're a tight ass.
可你需要帮助 而我需要份工作
But you need help, and I need a job,
所以...咱们下厨吧
So... let's get cookin'.
真的吗
You mean it?
谢谢 安吉
Thank you, Angie.
你真是个救世主
You're a lifesaver.
话说回来 三个月没有性生活啊
So... no sex for three months.
你怎么解决 坐在干洗机上吗
What do you do, sit on the dryer?
好吧 你现在在刺♥激♥我了
Okay, now you're just goading me.
小麦火腿 多蛋黄酱
One ham on wheat, extra mayo.
瘦咸牛肉
Corned beef, lean,
当然 还有一整瓶泡菜
And of course, an entire jar of pickles.
这是怎么了
What's this about?
实话说 我想那个新警探
Honestly, uh, I don't think this new detective
不能胜任这个案子
Is up to the job,
我需要老练的专家
And I need a couple of seasoned pros
有专业知识的警探
With old school savvy...
你好 苏珊
Oh, hello, Susan.
丹尼丝
Denise.
你怎么不叫我麋鹿呢 你想叫的
Why don't you call me "Moose"? You know you want to.
-麋鹿 -麋鹿
- Moose? - Moose?
丹尼丝 我很高兴找和你重逢
Denise, I'm glad I ran into you.
我是来道歉的
I... I came down here to apologize.
不 你是想把我踢出这案子
No, you came down here to get me kicked off the case.
好吧 这也是一件要道歉的事
Okay. One more thing to apologize for.
听着 我真的对马克·马龙的事很抱歉
So look, um, I really am sorry about Mark Malone,
但那是很久以前了
But that was ages ago,
而且那家伙就是个失败者
And that guy had "loser" written all over him.
现在他是马龙公♥司♥的首席执行官
Hmm. He's the C.E.O. of Malone enterprises
家里的6个卧室都可以看到湖
With a 6-bedroom home overlooking the lake.
好吧 重点是
Okay. The point is,
我不想我们的旧事影响
I'd hate for our history to cloud your judgment
你对此案的判断
In this case.
你觉得我的表现不专业
You think I'm behaving unprofessionally.
其实
Well...
那天你离开凯瑟琳家时
When you were leaving Katherine's house the other day,
你们俩看起来很亲密
You two did look... pretty chummy.
事实是我们有很多共同之处
Oh, well, it turns out we have a lot in common.
我们都被你抢过男友
We both had boyfriends stolen by you.
我没有抢麦克
I did not steal Mike.
只是凯瑟琳的想象而已
Katherine just thinks that I did,
所以我会觉得是她袭击了朱莉
Which is why I'm betting she strangled Julie.
好吧 不可能是她
Yeah, well, she couldn't have,
因为那天晚上她一直在和女儿通电♥话♥
Because she was on the phone all night with her daughter,
-电♥话♥记录可以证明 -你确定吗
- And the phone records confirm it. - Are you sure?
我知道怎么工作 苏珊
I know how to do my job, Susan.
事实上 在调查此案的过程中
In fact, I've discovered some interesting facts
我发现了一些有趣的事实
While investigating this case.
9月16日晚
Is it true
大约11:45
That on the evening of September 16th
你是否
At approximately 11:45,
枪击了凯瑟琳.梅菲尔
You shot Katherine Mayfair?
什么 那是个意外
What? That was an accident.
但你没有上报就是犯罪了
And you not reporting it was a crime.
好 我们不要小题大做
Okay, um, let's not blow this out of proportion.
我伤害过你
I hurt you,
但你必须让它过去
But you've gotta get past this. You can't keep blaming me
你不能把你的生活都怪到我头上
For the way that your life turned out.
这样只会使你痛苦伤心
It's just... it's gonna make you bitter and miserable,
就像凯瑟琳一样
Like Katherine.
你得做个了结 丹尼丝
You need closure, Denise.
你有开心的权利
You have the right to be happy.
而你有
And you have the right
保持沉默的权利
To remain silent.
进去吧你
In you go!
苏珊 知道这叫什么吗
Hey, Susan, you know what this is called?
了结
Closure.
朱莉·梅尔袭击案 现在不归我们管
The Julie Mayer assault? We're not on that case anymore.
拉佩尔探员在处理
Detective Lapera's handling that.
怎么了
Why?
我们有新情况要反应
Well, we have some new information to report.
她现在在执行任务
The detective is out on a call at the moment.
但这件事需要马上核实
This needs to be checked out right away.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表