剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
山姆 你脸色有点苍白
Sam, you're looking a little pale.
你要喝点茶或者吃点杏仁饼吗
Would you like some more tea or perhaps a macaroon?
不了 我
No. I...
想... 我... 该走了
think... I... should be going.
喂 你要我们送你一程吗
Hey, do you want us to give you a ride?
我们正好要经过骨灰街474号♥
I mean, we go right past 474 ash street.
我没事
I'm good.
我不明白为什么午茶会已经不流行了
I don't know why tea parties have fallen out of fashion.
明明这么有趣
They're so much fun.
好了 波特 想办法让你哥哥打起精神
Okay, Porter. Do what you can to keep your brother's spirits up.
开车注意安全
Drive safely.
我们回头见
I--yeah, I'll see you soon. Mwah.
嗨 斯加沃夫人
Hey, uh, Mrs. Scavo!
你拎着个背包做什么
What's with the backpack?
我想了想 觉得还是
Yeah, I've been thinking that it might be good
暂时搬回去住一阵子
if I move back home for a little while.
为什么
Why?
艾瑞娜死了
Irina's dead.
你们一家需要时间来处理这件事
Your family needs time to deal with that.
我在这里会妨碍到你们的
You don't need me hanging around, getting in the way.
老实说 我已经把你当成家里的一员了
To be honest, I already think of you as family.
不至于吧
C-come on.
我来这儿只有几周时间
I've only been here a couple of weeks.
你来这儿的第一个清晨
Your first morning here, you asked
你问是否需要把垃圾倒了
if you could take out the trash.
相信我 到那天下午3点
Believe me, you were in my will
我都还在心里感激你
by 3:00 that afternoon.
说真的 我认为你应该留下
Seriously, I think you should stay.
我也想这样 但是
I want to, but...
我妈妈也喝得差不多该回来了
my mom's gonna be back from her bender any day now,
我应该在家里等她
and I should be there.
你真是个好孩子
Oh. That's so sweet of you.
有你这样的儿子 你妈妈真是幸运
Your mom's lucky to have a son like you.
知道吗
You know...
一旦你确定她没事
Once you make sure she's okay,
你随时可以回来
you can always come back.
我想我不会回来了
I don't think that's gonna happen.
发生了什么事吗
Is something wrong?
你不喜欢这个家吗
D-did you not like it here?
不 不 这里非常好
No. No, it was fantastic.
只是我该走了 没别的
I should just go. That's all.
好吧 我能跟你拥抱作别吗
Okay. Well, can I give you a hug good-bye?
我经常想
I can't help thinking,
如果你是我妈妈 我会跟现在不一样吧
I would've turned out so different if you were my mom.
你说搬出紫藤郡是什么意思
What do you mean you're moving off the Lane?
你们不能把房♥子卖♥♥了
You can't sell your house.
我们不是卖♥♥ 我们是租出去
We're not selling. We're renting.
我不管 反正你不能不住在这儿
I don't care. Either way, you're not gonna be living here.
勒奈特 说话啊
Lynette, say something.
你一向很有说服力
You're very persuasive.
我不明白你们为什么必须如此
I... I don't understand why you have to do this.
我们在经济上遇到了大♥麻♥烦
Well, we dug ourselves in pretty deep financially.
我们会没事的
We'll be fine.
搬走只是暂时的
It's just gonna be for a while.
拿支票薄出来
Checkbooks.
不不
No, no.
我很感激你们这么做 不过不用了
I love you for that, but no.
我们自己惹的麻烦 我们能自己解决
We got ourselves into this. We can get ourselves out.
你们会去哪
Where will you go?
我们在学校附近找了间公♥寓♥
We found an apartment near the school.
拐弯就有个公园
And there's a park around the corner.
而且离这里很近 我们还可以经常见面的
And it's close by, so we'll still be able to see each other.
但愿如此
I hope so.
说是这么说 不过最后...
'Cause people always say that and then...
我是认真的
Well, I mean it.
我们也是
So do we.
妈妈
Ma?
丹尼 你来这干嘛
Danny? What are you doing here?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
是你发短♥信♥给我 让我赶紧回家啊
You texted me. You told me to hurry home.
天啊 不是我发的 丹尼 现在离开这儿
Oh, god, that wasn't me. Danny, get out of the house now.
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
快走 丹尼 快
Just go, Danny. Go.
着什么急啊
What's the rush?
记得我说过另外的那部分吗
Remember that piece I said it was missing?
它刚回来了
It just arrived.
我一直在想...
So I've been thinking...
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
你那些警♥察♥朋友们说过
You know, about what your cop friends said
恐吓会有多么凑效
about how effective threats can be.
我想他们是对的
I think they're right.
出去
Get out.
我会走的
I will,
不过我们先来作比交易
but not before we do a little business.
什么样的交易
What kind of business?
我要你把你的公♥司♥转签到我名下
I want you to sign over your company to me.
什么
What?
我说的是 你的客户名单
I'm talking about your catering clients,
你的烹饪书 冷冻食品供应链
your cookbooks, the frozen food line--
所有的一切
all of it.
你疯了吧 我为什么要这么做
Are you insane? Why would I do that?
记得你为欢迎我加入你们家 办的晚餐会吗
Remember the dinner you threw to welcome me to the family?
丹尼尔当时有点喝多了
Well, Danielle had a little too much to drink.
我听说这是遗传的
I hear that's genetic.
不管怎样 我记得她当时话好多
Anyway, she got pretty chatty.
不停地问我 为什么么要加入
Kept asking me why I wanted to
这个充满秘密的家庭
join a family with so many secrets.
她跟你说了什么
Uh, what did she tell you?
这正是我将告诉我一些警♥察♥朋友的
The same thing I'm gonna tell some of my cop friends.
当我这么做时
Oh, and while I'm at it,
我可能也会告诉卡洛斯·索利斯
I should probably tell Carlos Solis, too.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我是说安德鲁
I'm talking about andrew,
你的儿子
your son,
开着车
getting into a car
把卡洛斯的妈妈撞倒了
and running down carlos' mother.
你看我们是现在签协议 还是明早再说
So should we draw up the papers now or wait till morning?
一下子确实很难接受
It's a lot to take in, I know.
我不相信
I don't believe you.
我要让你知道
Look, I'm just trying to let you know
当你准备好时
that when you're ready,
我希望我们可以恢复传统的父子关系
I want us to have a traditional father-son relationship.
你没开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
我知道
I know.
听起来确实可笑
That sounded ridiculous.
把你绑起来我也很抱歉
And I'm sorry I had to tie you up.
相信我 我并不希望这样
Believe me, this is not how I wanted this to happen.
但我有重要的事情要做
But I have something important to do.
等我办完事 来帮你松绑
Once I'm done, I'll untie you,
到时候我们再深入了解彼此
and we'll have time to get to know each other.
一旦你松绑了 我要杀了你
If you ever untie me, I'll kill you!
你抓狂了 这我懂
You're mad. I get it.
但最终 令你真正抓狂的
But eventually, you realize who you're mad at.
并不是我这个找了你20年的人
It's not the guy who spent 20 years looking for you.
而是那些欺骗了你20年的人
It's the people who spent 20 years lying to you.
你和丹尼说什么了
What did you say to Danny?
父子随谈而已
Just a father/son chat.
我发誓 你要是敢伤害他
I swear, if you ever hurt him...
上帝 大家都把我说得像恶棍一样
God, everybody makes me sound like such a villain.
话说回来
So...
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表