剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
麦克 我爱MJ
Mike, I love MJ...
我决不会做任何伤害他的事
I...would never do anything to hurt him
下不为例
One more time
哦 茱莉 不
Oh...Julie...no
-你好 -嗨 我是你妈妈
- Hello. - Hi,it's your mother
我打扰你了吗
Am I interrupting anything?
不 我在图书馆呢
No, I am just at the library
哦 真的吗 在图书馆啊
Oh, really? The library.
是啊 我想我重拾了往日的嗜好
Yeah. I thought I dive into an old favorite
或恰恰相反 我肯定
Any vice versa, I am sure
-啊 -宝贝 我不怪你 你回到那种地方
- Hum? - Honney, I don't blame you. You got back to that place,
因为它看上去又安全又舒服 对吗
Beacause it seems safe and comforting. Am I right?
我想是的
I guess.
但相信我 这是个坏主意
But trust me, it's a bad idea
我们能等会再说吗 我只有一小时的时间了
Can we talk about this later, I only have one hour, I really want to finish
我要你立刻从那里出来
Ok, I want you to out of there right now
妈妈 我们回头见
Mom, I'll see you soon
是马上见
You bet you will.
你一直是个忙碌的女孩
You've been a busy girl
把照相机对准他
Hidden cameras all set up
找好了狱友
You got the ex-con booked,
周五的晚上 表演开始
Come friday night, showtime
怎么了
So what's the matter
你应该好好庆祝一下
We should be celebrating
我只希望我们都清楚
I just hope we both clear that
这些照片只能用于勒索
That these photos are strickly for blackmail
当然 我们并不打算真的把他送进监狱
Of course, we are not actually gonna send him to prison
除非 我是说 我们不得已
Unless, I mean, we have to
不 卡尔 即使他揭了我们的老底 我们也不能送他进监狱
No, Carl, even if he calls our bluff, we are not gonna turn him in
打扰了 我在找
Excuse me, I am looking for the person
那辆蓝色轿车的主人
that belongs to the blue car
-她是红发 -跟个男人在一块儿
- She is red head - With a man?
是的 她跟个男人在一起 红发的是我女儿
Yeah, she is with a man. The redhead is my daughter
-你女儿 天啊 你气色真好 -谢谢
- Your daughter? Damn, you look good. - Thank you.
你能告诉我他们在哪间房♥吗
So, can you tell me what room they are in
我也许不再爱他了
I may not love him anymore,
但我不能为了争取我的自♥由♥去牺牲他的
but I am not gonna win my freedom by taking away this
你生气了
Now you are angry
布里 当你告诉我
Bree, when you tell me you could
你不会伤害自己爱过的人
never hurt the man you used to love
它不会令我生气
It doesn't make me angry
它只会提醒我如此爱你的原因
It just reminds me why I love you so much
别担心 没人会受伤的
Don't you worry, no one is gonna get hurt
哦 哦 我的天啊 我的天啊
Oh,oh,my God,oh,my God
嗨 埃里克 你能告诉卡洛斯
Hey, Eric,can you tell Carlos
我来找他吃午餐吗 我现在要去下洗手间
I'm here for lunch, I'm gonna run to the ladies's room
我会告诉他的
I'll tell him
-嗨 勒奈特 -嗨 加比
- Hi,Lynette. - Hey, Gaby.
我很想请你进来
I'd ask you in, but I don't think
但我不认为这里的氧气够我们俩呼吸
There is enough oxgeon here for the both of us
不 这里...挺舒服的
No.it's...comfy
喂 我知道卡洛斯在惩罚我
Hey, I get that Carlos is trying to punish me,
但这已经够了 你要跟他谈谈
But enough is enough, you gotta talk to him
勒奈特 你从没告诉过我你怀孕了
Lynette, you never even came to talk to me that you are pregnant
我想这是你和卡洛斯之间的事
I think this is between you and Carlos
我知道你烦恼
OK, I know you are upset
但我保密怀孕的事不是针对你
But me keeping my pregnancy a seacret wasn't personal
不是吗
Wasn't it?
汤姆和我还负债
No, listen to me Tom and I are still in debt
我需要升职机会
I need this promotion and
就因为一个同事怀孕了 卡洛斯就排除了她的机会
Carlos had already passed over a coworker Beacase she was preganant
我不能冒险告诉他
I couldn't risk telling him
因为你以为
Oh, beacause you thought
我告诉他 他就会解雇你吗
I'll talk to Carlos, he'd to fire you?
-是的 -明显
- Yes. - So, clearly
我当初不是你能信任的朋友
I wasn't enough a friend for you to trust me
-不是 -但现在我又能被信任
- No. - But now, I am such a good friend,
因为我是唯一可以帮你的人
I am the only one who can fix it for you?
我猜你不会和卡洛斯谈了
I guess you are not going to talk to Carlos
猜对了
Good guess
不敢相信她死了
Can't believe she is dead
我几天前还见到她
I know, I just saw her a few days ago
讨论一起去购物
Talked about going to the mall
谁发现她的呢
Who found her?
助理经理
The assistant manager
我昨天在这 老天
I was there yesterday, I mean, thank God,
会吓死我的
It would've freaked me out.
我们在说艾米莉
We are just talking about Emily
是啊 我不了解她
Yeah, I didn't really know her,
但我猜现在我们有点联♥系♥了
But I guess we are sort of connected now
你应该会喜欢她 很好的人
You would like her, she's super nice
我要回家了
I gotta go home,
我妈妈吓坏了
My mom was so freaked out.
我在她身边 会好一些
It could be minished, if she wants me to be around
我载你一程
I'll give you a ride
你走吗 丹尼
Wish you go too, Danny
你走吧
Hum... you go ahead
你不坐车吗
But, don't you need a ride?
我走回去
No, I'll walk.
我想和朱莉谈谈
I just want to talk to Julie.
你想去吃点东西吗
So do you want to get something to eat?
谢谢 我不饿
Thanks, but I'm not hungry.
我们一起去艾米莉的葬礼好吗
Well, maybe you want to go to Emily's funeral together?
每个人都会去
Everybody is going.
丹尼 我知道你喜欢我
Danny, I know you like me.
但我不能和你一起
But I can't hang out with you
为什么
Why not?
不行 这很复杂
I just can't, it's complicated.
因为你和我父亲睡过 是吗
Cause you slept with my dad, isn't it?
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
我不久前猜到了
I figured it out a while ago.
那你为什么还要
If you know that? Why in the world...
因为我喜欢你 很喜欢
Cause I like you...a lot.
你不觉得很奇怪吗
Do you not see how weird that is?
没事 我原谅你了
No, it's ok. Cause I've foggiven you.
很好 但还是奇怪
That's nice, but it's still weird.
朱莉 我想和你在一起
Julie, please, I wanna be with you.
丹尼 抱歉 但这绝不会有结果
Danny, I am so sorry, but that is never going to happen.
算了 善恶终有报
Come on, they are gonna come, they gonna come.
我觉得一生都在
I feel like I've been spending my entire life
向着窗外看
Looking out of window.
也许是时候停止了
Maybe, it's time we stop.
什么意思
What are you saying?
我想也许是时候自首了
I am saying it's time we thought about coming in.
拜托告诉我你没跟他们联♥系♥
Please tell me you didn't talk to them.
天啊
Oh, my god.
冷静点 我不是傻子 我用预付费的卡打的电♥话♥
Calm down, all right? I was not an idiot.I used the Prepay in the call and
通话不到一分钟 他们绝不会找到我们
It lasted less than a minute.There is no way they are ever going to find us.
但他们却知道我们还活着
But still they know we are alive.
你难道不想知道 他们是否愿意达成协议吗
Don't you want to know If they are ready to make a deal?
我杀人了 除非是我被抓
I killed a man, they'll be ready to make a deal
执行死刑的时候 他们才会愿意达成协议
When I got a needle in my arm and My elbows are rolled back in my head.
-你又不知道 -我们再不谈此事了
- You don't know that. - You are never going to talk that again.
听见了吗
Do you hear me?
勒奈特的样子仍在我脑海
I still can't get that image of Lynette out of my head.
她缩在那个狭窄的办公室里
And she is missing in that cramping office
和铅笔屑做伴
With Hands of William wood chips.
我想再过几天
Yeah, I figure a couple of more days of this
一切就可以复原了
Should be ready to back all these things.
她罪有应得 对吧
She does deserve this, right?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表