剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我是说 有些人 就是喜欢大胸脯
I mean, some guys, uh, are just breast men.
"有些人"吗
"Some guys," huh?
我可是欣赏女性的方方面面啊
Me? I appreciate all aspects of the female--
别装 汤姆 拜托
I'm up here, Tom. Come on.
拜托 我看过你那些前女友的照片
Come on, i've seen pictures of your old girlfriends.
承认吧
Just admit it.
好吧 我叫汤姆.斯加沃 我喜欢大胸脯
Okay. My name iS Tom.Scavo, and i like big breasts.
但是你娶了我
But you married me.
天啊 我又中了你的陷阱
Man, i stepped right into that one, didn't i?
我就是想问你 你从不觉得委屈了自己吗
So let me ask you. You ever feel like you compromised?
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 我再给你一次机会重新回答
Okay, i'm giving you one chance to start over.
不 不 不 我...
No, no, no, no. i...
我喜欢你有瑕疵
I need you to not be perfect.
为什么
Why?
因为我不够完美
Because i'm not perfect.
我不富有
I'm not... rich.
我也不聪明
I'm not brilliant.
我也没有电影明星那么帅
I'm not movie star handsome.
如果你没有胸小这个弱点
If you didn't have this one flaw,
我会每时每刻都在想
I would spend every moment of every day wondering,
她究竟为什么要跟我在一起
What the heck is she doing with me?
你也许不够聪明
You may not be brilliant,
但是你总是能在困境中涉险过关
But you can tiptoe through a minefield
比任何人都棒
Better than anyone i know.
真的很棒
Well done.
我想熬夜等你的 但今天真是太累了
I tried to wait up, but today was just too much.
怎么了
What happened?
那个修理工终于来了
Well, the repairman finally showed up,
但他没找到合适的配件 所以又走了
But he didn't have the right part so he left again.
然后西莉亚把我车钥匙藏起来了
Then Celia hid my car keys
好让我无法带她去看牙医
So i couldn't take her to the dentist.
然后她又忘了自己把钥匙藏哪了
Then she forgot where she put them.
我告诉他们俩
I told them both
当爸爸回来了 她们要说对不起
They'd be sorry when their father got home,
除非你认为没必要...一直等到现在
Except you didn't... until now.
对不起 加布
I'm sorry, Gaby.
没关系
It's okay.
仔细想想 你会觉得很好笑
It's kind of funny when you think about it.
什么
What?
我的人生
My life.
有时候看上去这么渺小
It just seems so small sometimes.
我的每一天
I spend my days
想的都是洗涤剂啊 食物啊...
Thinking about detergent and groceries...
或者怎么用装饰挡住家里的污渍
Or how i'm gonna get the spot out of the upholstery.
这完全不是
It's not at all
我原以为我该选择的生活
The life i thought i'd choose for myself.
但是有时候
But some days,
我往积极的方向想
I look up,
我意识到我很幸福
And i realize i'm happy.
我忠实于上帝 满足于现在的生活
I'm honest to god happy with my life.
不管怎样 我想你会喜欢听我这么说
Anyway, i just thought you might like to know that.
我能帮你吗
Can i help you with that?
凯瑟琳
Katherine.
你不是还在病假吗
You're supposed to be on sick leave.
我好多了 真的
I'm better. really.
现在我该做什么呢
Now what can i do?
我不想吵架
I don't want to fight.
我也不想
Neither do i.
在过去的几周里 我失去了很多
I've lost so much these past few weeks.
工作 还有跟你的友谊 这...
My job and your friendship. It's...
这都是我已经失去的 但是我不想失去它们
It's all i have left, and i can't lose those.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, honey.
那 我们还是朋友吗
So... are we friends again?
当然
Of course.
我只是担心你 就这样
I've just been worried about you, that's all.
但要是你说你好多了 那...我相信你
But if you say you're better, then.... i believe you.
很好 因为我是真的 真的好多了
Good, because i really, really am.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
哦 那是个蛋糕
Oh, that's the cake.
不 那是我的蛋糕
No, that's my cake.
是的 新娘看见了你的设计 她很喜欢
Yes. The bride saw your design and just loved it.
不 那是我的蛋糕
No, it's my cake--
我为了自己的婚礼设计的
The one i designed for my wedding--
我和麦克的蛋糕
Mine and Mike's.
我们把它用于实际了 你不开心么
Well, aren't you glad we found a good use for it?
在我看着我的未婚夫娶了另一个新娘之后
After I watched another bride marry my fiance
不能再眼看着别的新娘吃了我的蛋糕
I am not going to watch another bride eat my cake.
又没人强迫你看 亲爱的
Well, no one says you have to watch, dear.
凯瑟琳 我知道你很不高兴
Katherine, I know you're upset,
但你休想动蛋糕的主意
But don't you dare take it out on that cake!
那是我的 若我得不到 别人也休想
It's mine. And if I can't have it, nobody will.
凯瑟琳 别碰蛋糕
Katherine, don't you touch that cake!
-放开我 -救命啊 谁来帮帮我
- Let go! - Help ! Somebody help!
抓住那女人
Stop that woman!
这是我的
It's mine!
...成为我合法的妻子和我唯一的爱人
...to be my lawfully wedded wife and one true love.
我承诺 我会珍爱 尊敬和保护你
I promise to cherish, honor and protect you,
每天爱你多一些
And to love you more each day than I did the day before.
你可以亲吻新娘了
You may now kiss the bride.
凯瑟琳 不
Katherine, no!
很高兴见到你起床
Good to see you out of bed.
昨天的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about yesterday.
关于那天的袭击 你想起什么了吗
So... have you remembered anything else about the attack?
没有
Nothing.
朱莉
Uh, julie,
大家都想查出究竟是谁在街上袭击你
You know, everybody wants to see the guy who did this
但警♥察♥依然没有头绪
Off the streets, but the police don't have much to go on.
如果他们能和跟你约会的男人谈谈
So... if they could talk to this man that you're seeing
妈妈
mom.
或许就能排除他的嫌疑
Maybe they could cross him off the list.
不是他干的
He didn't do it.
我以后也不会再见他了 行了吧
And I'm not seeing him anymore, okay?
我跟他提出分手了
I broke it off.
你跟他提出分手
You broke it off?
这就是动机所在啊
Well, that's a motive right there.
起码让警♥察♥审一下他
At least let them question him.
如果他是无辜的 他又没什么损失
If he's innocent, he has nothing to lose.
但要是他家人发现 就不同了
Except for his family when they find out.
现在你倒开始关心起他家人来了
So now you're concerned about his family.
-你说什么 -你听到了的 朱莉
- What did you say? - You heard me, julie.
看在上帝的份上 你到底在想什么 和已婚男人约会
For god sake, what are you thinking, dating a married man?
别这样
Don't do this.
我是你妈妈 我爱你
I am your mother. I love you.
过去五天我一直坐在这里
I have spent the last five days sitting there,
吃不下睡不着
Not sleeping, not eating.
别拒我千里之外
Don't shut me out.
我很寂寞 知道吗
I was lonely. okay?
他对我很好
He was nice.
就这么发生了
It--it just happened.
这不合逻辑啊
I don't see how.
不像是你会做的事
This is not something you would do.
你知道吗
Well, guess what?
我已不再完美
I'm not perfect anymore.
你记忆中的乖乖女
That perfect daughter you remember
那个一呼百应
Who was always there when you needed her,
那个随时做你后盾的女儿
Who held everything together when you were falling apart?
已经长大了 她会犯错
She's grown up, and she's going to make mistakes.
你想要犯错 那行
You wanna make mistakes? Fine.
去染头发 去逃学 这些我都不管
Dye your hair, drop out of school. I don't care.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表