剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你就是个骗子
You're a phony.
你唯一相信的事业就是你自己
The only cause you ever believed in is you.
我想要拯救地球
I'm trying to save the planet!
老天 你还是这么自我
Oh, god. You still have that ego.
我也想要拯救你
I was trying to save you, too!
谢谢你的好意 不过尼克救了我
Oh, well, thanks for caring, but Nick saved me,
他让我看清楚你其实是个懦夫
and he showed me what a coward you really are.
你真想现在谈论尼克吗
Do you really wanna start talking about Nick right now, huh?!
老天 那是什么感受
God, how does it feel,
知道自己永远都不如他的一半
knowing you'll never be half the man he is?
安吉 开门 我是加布
Angie, open up. It's Gaby.
她不会走的
She won't go.
我不会走的 我看到你的车了
I'm not going. I see your car.
给你一分钟让她滚
You've got one minute to get rid of her,
否则街区舞会你们又少一个邻居了
or there's gonna be one less neighbor at the block party.
请进
Come on in.
我想要千层面的食谱 做给卡洛斯吃 你好
Hey. I need a lasagna recipe for Carlos. Hi.
你好 我是安索尼 安吉的哥哥
Hi. I'm Anthony, Angie's brother.
你从来没跟我说起过 你还有个哥哥
Oh, you never told me you had a brother.
我想她很多事都没告诉你
I'm sure she hasn't told you lots of things.
卡洛斯喜欢什么样的千层面
Uh, what kind of lasagna does Carlos like?
-有肉的还是素的 -你见过卡洛斯吧
- Meat? Vegetarian? - Have you seen Carlos?
这是什么 有人把烤面包机给砸了
What's all this? Somebody kill a toaster?
安吉在帮我修遥控装置
Angie's fixing my remote control,
让它能保持更强劲的电力
giving it a little extra power.
你还会做这些吗
Oh. You know how to do that?
是啊
Sure.
她读大学时主修工程学呢
She was an engineering major in college.
你知道 我家里有个器具
Well, you know, I have an appliance at home
能耗尽额外电力
that could use some extra power.
我要是跟你熟起来
And once I get to know you better,
我就告诉你是哪个
I'll tell you which one.
拿到菜谱了吗
Got that recipe yet?
-就是这个 -谢谢 这个是什么
- Here you go. - Oh, thanks. What does this say?
十个新鲜的西红柿
Ten fresh tomatoes.
能不能直接用瓶装调味汁
Can't I just use sauce from a jar?
不行 你不能用瓶装调味汁
No, you can't just use sauce from a jar!
你是对的 没人会尝到这其中的差别
You're right. No one will ever know the difference.
-回头见 -认识你很高兴
- See you later. - Nice meeting you.
小小建议一下
Oh, and a little word of advice--
永远不要拿你老婆跟你死去的老妈比
Never compare your wife to your dead mother
如果你想在生日那天做♥爱♥的话
if you wanna get laid on your birthday.
你知道怎么造炸♥弹♥
You know how to make a bomb
却还没把她给炸了
and you haven't used one on her yet?
非常钦佩你的自♥制♥力
I admire your restraint.
你要见我 布里
You wanted to see me, Bree?
是的 请坐
I did. Please, have a seat.
你知道雷克斯给安德鲁和丹妮尔
Did you know that Rex set up
-设立了信托基金吗 -不 不知道
- a trust fund for Andrew and Danielle? - No, I didn't.
他就是想确保 万一他有什么事的话
Well, he wanted to be sure they had a nest egg to draw from
他们还能有储备金可领 那确实起了作用
in case something happened to him, which it did.
你为什么告诉我这个
Why are you telling me all this?
雷克斯设立了两份基金
Well, Rex set up two trust funds.
他好像忘了他有三个孩子
He seems to have forgotten he had three children,
那样是不对的
And that's not right.
这可是一大笔钱
That's a lot of money.
我为我丈夫糟糕的记忆力道歉
Well, it's my way of apologizing for my husband's poor memory
我从没想过会有这样的好事 谢谢
I never expected anything like this. Thank you.
不客气
You're very welcome.
希望你明白 我非常欣赏
And I hope you know how much I have appreciated
这段时间以来你为我们付出的时间和精力
the time you spent with us and the work you did.
真诚的 祝你好运
Truly, I wish you the very best.
听起来像是告别
That sounds like a good-bye.
既然你现在有了这些钱
Well, now that you have all this money,
你跟本用不着委屈自己在这儿工作
You don't need to work here.
像你这样才华横溢的年轻人
A young man with your skills
理应到外面自♥由♥闯出自己的新天地
should feel free to go out into the world and make his mark.
但我喜欢这里
But I like it here.
很遗憾 我这里不再需要你了
Well, unfortunately, I no longer need you.
安德鲁和我决定
You see, Andrew and I have made up,
由他接手你的工作
and I'm giving him your job.
你说什么
What?
你别生气
Don't be angry.
说到底 我们经营的是家族事业
This is, after all, a family business.
但我也是这个家族中的一员哪
But I'm part of the family.
你终究 不是
Not... really.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你不能就这么把我打发了
You can't buy me off.
我属于这里
I belong here.
我也姓范德坎普家族的
I'm a Van de Kamp.
如果你再羞辱我
And if you ever insult me again...
我可就不客气了
you're gonna wish you hadn't.
你好 请问你是杰克·沃克吗
Excuse me. Are you Jake Walker?
我是
Yeah.
你好 我叫苏珊·德尔菲诺
Hi. I'm Susan Delfino,
是你管道修理工的妻子
your plumber's wife.
你好 麦克曾帮我们清理过数次管道
Oh, hey. Yeah, Mike's, uh, done us a few solids over here.
他人很好
He's a good man.
的确 他也是个自尊心极强的人 所以
Yes, and a proud man, which is why
他并没有告诉你 他的生意遭到重创
he hasn't told you that his business is really hurting.
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
所以我们希望你能付清
So we're gonna need you to pay your bill,
他四个月前工作的酬劳
uh, for the work he completed... four months ago.
是这样 我也希望我能结清账款
Yeah... I wish I could,
但是 时运不济
but, uh, it's a bad time.
你怎么了
You okay?
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
只是 我们最近也不走运
It's just, we're having a bad time, too.
我们已经到了入不敷出的境地
We can't cover our bills,
但眼见就要缴健康保险保费了
and the health insurance is due.
上帝保佑
And god forbid...
我的儿子千万不要出什么事啊
our son get in an accident.
我是你的话 是不会担心的
Yeah, well, I wouldn't worry.
孩子恢复起来是很快的
Kids bounce back.
孩子恢复起来很快 这就是你的反应吗
"kids bounce back"? That's your response?
听着 我妻子失业了
Look, my wife lost her job.
我的货车需要更换变速器
My truck needs a new transmission.
也许我们可以实行分期付款
Well, maybe we could set up a payment--
我女儿需要进行牙齿矫正
my daughter needs braces.
甚至小额的也行
Even if it's just small--
Nifit...
Nifit...
Nifit 那可算不上理由 只是一个音
Nifit? Th-that's not an excuse. That's just a sound.
女士 我不知道该怎么跟你说
Look, lady, I don't know how to tell you.
反正 我没有钱
I don't have the money, okay?
别再纠缠我
So just leave me alone.
我是不会让你清净的 你欠债就该还钱
No, I'm not gonna leave you alone. You owe me money,
不拿到钱 我是不会善罢甘休的
and I'm not gonna rest until I get it.
我会告诉所有人
I am gonna make sure everyone in your life
你是个不折不扣的赖账者
knows what a deadbeat you are.
你明天去上班 我会跟着你
When you go to work tomorrow, I'll be there.
你和哥们儿去打保龄球 我会跟着你
When you go bowling with your buddies, I'll be there.
你去录像店租借色情录像带 我也跟着 我
And when you go to your video store to get your porn, I'll--
算了 我投降 我马上给你开张支票
Okay, okay. I'll write you a check.
谢谢
Thank you.
我得负担孩子的大学学费
So with the price of college tuition being what it is,
外加上我妈妈的胆囊炎手术费用
and my mother had that gallbladder operation,
所以 现在手头并不宽裕
Well, we're just a little tapped out at the moment.
我很抱歉
Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
但麦克将你家二楼的水管置换一新
But Mike did repipe your entire second floor,
对吗
Didn't he?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表