剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Okay, I gotta go.
好的 我走了
We'll call you from the hospital
我们一知道什么
As soon as we hear anything.
就从医院打给你们
M.J. Tell Susan and Mike we'll take good care of M.J.
告诉苏珊和麦克 我们会照顾好
This is insane.
这太疯狂了
How could someone strangle Julie?
怎么会有人想勒死朱莉
I know, and on our property. It could've been me.
是啊 就发生在门外 谁知道会不会发生在我身上
I've never had much upper body strength.
我从没进行过什么上体训练
I'd love to say he means well, but...
我想说他本意是好的 但...
What are you looking at?
你在看什么
Well, this horrible thing happened.
发生这么可怕的事
We're all out here trying to make sense of it.
我们都出来想搞清事情
Where are they?
他们在哪里呢
Oh, they were out here...
他们刚才都在这里
For a minute.
呆了一分钟
You know, when you think about it,
你们想想
How much do we even know about these people?
我们到底知道这些人多少呢
Not much. They're from New York. They have a son...
不是很多 他们从纽约来 他们有个儿子
Danny, who I saw
丹尼 我看到过
Coming out of a movie the other night with Julie.
从电影院出来昨天晚上和朱莉
Seriously? Like a date?
真的吗 像约会吗
Sure looked that way.
看上去是那么回事
You know, when women are attacked,
当女人被袭击时
The police look at the husbands or the boyfriends first.
警♥察♥会先关注丈夫或者男友
Maybe it's time that we get to know our new neighbors.
也许我们该去了解下我们的新邻居
Okay, they are all looking at our place,
好吧 他们在对着我们家看
And I do not think they are admiring our azaleas.
我不觉得他们在欣赏我们的杜♥鹃♥花
Why are they staring at us?
为什么他们看着我们呢
Oh, let's see. Uh, we're the new people on the block,
我想因为我们是这里的陌生脸孔
Mrs. Mccluskey saw you fightin' with julie,
麦克卢斯基太太看到了你和朱莉吵架
And, uh, this morning, She turns up almost dead.
而今天早上她看上去就像死了
What, are you kidding me?
什么 你在开玩笑吗
I had nothing to do with that.
我和这没关系
I like Julie.
我是喜欢朱莉
then what were you fightin' about?
那你和她吵什么呢
Nothin'. It's personal.
没什么 私人问题
You're not gettin' how serious this is.
你不知道这事有多严重吗
If that old lady talks to the cops,
如果那个老妇告诉警♥察♥
we got problems.
我们就麻烦了
Okay, okay. Danny,
好 好 丹尼
just tell me where you went
就告诉我你去了哪里
When you were drinking last night.
昨晚你喝醉后
I keep trying to remember.
我努力回想
I... I think I was at the park.
我... 我想我是在一个公园里
I drove by the park. You weren't there.
我去过 你不在那里
I drank a lot, okay? It's a little fuzzy.
我喝多了 好吗 有点神志不清
That's great, Danny, you know?
那很好 丹尼 你知道吗
That's really great.
那真是太好了
All right, if anybody asks,
好吧 如果有任何人问起来
let's just say He was home with us.
我们就说 他当时和我们在家
no, because if anybody saw him out,
不 如果任何人在外面看到他
we're done.
我们就玩完了
Maybe the old lady won't talk to the cops.
也许那个老妇不会告诉警♥察♥
Uh, maybe I won't need an alibi.
恩 也许我不需要不在场证明
Danny, people are already lookin' over here!
丹尼 人们已经在往这里看了!
Maybe that is because we are hiding in our house
也许那是因为我们躲在屋子里
Like guilty people.
像是问心有愧的人
Now I am going to make Susan and Mike a manicott'.
现在我要为苏珊和麦克做点通心粉
And then we are going to get out there
然后我们就到那里走走
and start hugging people.
去问候他们
The cops are going door to door asking questions.
警♥察♥正在挨家挨户调查
Won't be long before they're here.
很快他们就会到这里来
What am I gonna tell them, huh?
我该跟他们说什么呢
The truth
真♥相♥
That you saw that Bolen kid fighting with Julie.
说你看见伯伦家的男孩跟朱莉吵架
Well, it was just a couple of words.
他们只是争吵了几句
They're kids. They argue. If I start pointing fingers...
孩子们吵架很正常 如果我告诉警♥察♥
You're just telling 'em what you know.
你只是说出你所知道的
What if I'm wrong?
如果我错了怎么办
I can't have another family on this street hating me.
我不想这条街上又多一家人讨厌我
Who hates you?
谁讨厌你了
Oh, the gay guys. I've said stuff.
那对同性恋 我曽指责过他们
Listen to me.
听着
You know you've gotta do the right thing.
你很清楚你必须做正确的事
Yeah.
对
But you don't have to do it alone.
但你不用一个人面对
I'm gonna be right here with ya. And...
我会陪在你身边 另外
There was something I wanted to say before,
有些事我一直想跟你说
And I didn't get the chance.
却找不到机会
If you got hit by a bus,
如果你被车撞了
I'd really miss you.
我一定会很想念你
That's it?
你要说的就是这些吗
Okay.
好吧
You're showering alone tonight.
你今晚一个人洗澡
All right, I love you.
好吧 我爱你
There.
听到了吗
I said it.
我说了
Do you mean it, or is that just your beta blockers talkin'?
你真的这么想 还是为了赶快吃降血压药
We'll find out in an hour.
一个小时后你就会知道
So you can't think of anyone
所以你想不出任何
Who would want to hurt your daughter? No, I told you.
可能伤害你女儿的人吗 不 我跟你说了
She's a great kid. Everybody
她是个好孩子 所有人
Loves her. Where's the doctor?
都爱她 医生在哪里
He'll be here as soon as he can.
他会尽快赶到
Was she dating anyone? No.
她有约会对象吗 没有
You sure?
你确定吗
Yes, I'm sure. If she was dating somebody, I would know.
是的 我确定 如果她有一定会告诉我的
He said he would be here.
医生怎么还没到
Mrs. Delfino, I know how difficult this is for you.
德尔菲诺太太 我知道这对你来说很难
Really? Has your daughter been attacked?
真的吗 你女儿遭到过袭击吗
Hey, um, you know what?
这样吧
How about we do this after she talks to the doctor?
等她跟医生谈过之后我们再继续
Okay.
好的
Oh! Susan! How is she?
苏珊 她怎么样了
We don't know yet. Uh, nobody's talking to us.
我们还不知道 没人告诉我们
M.J.吗 Do you need somebody to take care of M.J.?
你需要人照顾
Uh, Bob and Lee are watching him. Thanks.
鲍勃和李在照顾他 谢谢
Mrs. Delfino?
德尔菲诺太太
Dr. Hill, what is going on? She's still unconscious.
希尔医生 她怎么样了 她还在昏迷中
I'd like to run some tests
我想给她做些检查
To make sure there's no internal bleeding.
检查她有没有内出血
What kind of tests?
什么检查
Blood work, some x rays. Um, can can we go with you?
X光验血 我们能跟你一起去吗
Of course.
当然
Can I talk to you? Uh, we really need to move here.
我可以跟你说句话吗 我们必须进去了
X光 I I I don't think you should give her an x ray.
我认为你们不该给她照
Lynette, just let him do his job.
勒奈特 让医生做他该做的
Julie's pregnant.
朱莉怀孕了
What?
什么
She might be. She's not sure.
她可能有了 她还不确定
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
She told me.
她告诉我的
It's no problem. I can give her an M.R.I.
这个不成问题 我可以帮她做核磁共振
There's no radiation, so it's safer for the baby.
没有辐射 对胎儿很安全
Hey, guys. What's up?
嗨 你们在做什么
Uh, we're just taking some food over to Mike and Susan's.
我们正准备拿些吃的给麦克和苏珊他们
You know, we feel so awful about what happened.
你知道 我们对朱莉的事感到很遗憾
Nick, you talk to the guys.
尼克 你们先聊
I'm gonna get this over there
我先把这个送过去
While it's still hot, okay? Okay.
趁它还是热的 好吗 好的
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表