剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你在足球比赛里进球了
Oh, you scored a goal in soccer?
等一下讲 宝贝
What? Wh--hang on, sweetie,
让我找个安静的地方 可以听到你
While I find a quiet place so mommy can hear you.
等一下
Hang on, sweetie.
好了 妈妈可以
Okay, honey, mommy can...
等一下
H-hold on, sweetie.
你没看到油漆未干吗
Do the words "Wet paint" mean nothing to you?
胡安妮塔
Uh, Juanita?
亲爱的 等一下打给你 爱你
Honey, I have to call you back. I love you.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不是故意...
I didn't mean to. I...
这是间...
Is this a...
婴儿房♥吗 是的
A nursery? Yes.
我们没告诉太多人
We haven't told very many people yet,
李和我一直想领养一个孩子
But... Lee and I are trying to adopt a baby.
我没听说过
Oh. I had no idea.
是啊
Yeah.
我们想要孩子已很多年了
It's something we've wanted for years.
好吧
Oh, okay.
为什么
Why?
我是说 你们过得这么好
I mean, you guys have this amazing life.
每晚都有聚会 开到凌晨5点
Parties every night, cosmos at 5:00.
一旦有了孩子 这些都不复存在了
You know all that goes away when the baby comes.
我们巴不得呢
And we can't wait.
上个月 有个俄亥俄州的婴儿
Last month there was this baby in Ohio.
我们半夜接到的电♥话♥
We got the call in the middle of the night.
一大早就上了飞机
We were on a plane in the morning.
我们到了医院 她就在那
We got to the hospital, and there she was--
一个小女孩
A little girl.
我们用双臂搂着她
We held that baby in our arms...
整整两天
for two days.
后来 我们出去买♥♥汽车座椅
And then we went out to buy a car seat
要带她回家
to bring her home,
当我们回到医院的时候
and when we got back to the hospital,
社工正在育婴房♥外面等我们
the... social worker was waiting for us outside the nursery.
那位母亲改变了主意
The mother had changed her mind.
我知道那种感受
I know how that feels.
对不起 鲍勃
I am so sorry, Bob.
你可能羡慕我们的生活 加比
You may envy our life, Gaby,
但... 这绝对
but... it's nothing
比不上 我们羡慕你的
compared to how we envy yours.
嗨 你在做什么呢
Hey, what are you doing?
晚会才刚开始
The party's just getting started.
我知道 只是胡安妮塔
I know. It's just--Juanita
在足球赛中打进了她第一个进球
scored her first goal in soccer,
她想告诉我事情的经过所以...
and she wants to tell me all about it, so...
去吧
Go.
替我给她们一个吻
Give them a kiss for me.
我会的
I will.
我敲门了 凯伦 你在家吗
Knock, knock. Karen, are you home?
我在这儿
I'm in here.
听着
Uh, listen.
我一直在想你婚事
I've been thinking about your wedding,
我想对你说...
And, well, I just want to talk to you about...
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
医生发现我的肺里有阴影
The doctor found a spot on my lung.
阴影
A spot?
他认为可能是癌症
He thinks it might be cancer.
她告诉你了
She told you, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
她下周去做切除
She's getting a biopsy next week.
她会战胜病魔的
She's gonna lick this thing.
癌症找错对象了
Cancer picked a fight with the wrong broad.
因为她患了癌症
Uh, so given the diagnosis,
也许结婚不是个好时候
maybe it's not a good time to get married.
哦
Oh!
我们要尽快结婚
We're getting married, soon as we can.
-但是你说过 -我知道我说过什么
- But you said... - I know what I said.
我过去想的都是 失去独♥立♥
All I could think about was losing my independence,
失去自♥由♥
losing my freedom,
但这件事之后
But after this happened,
我意识到最不能失去的就是她
now I realize the worst thing I could lose is her.
所以...
So...
你愿意
You're willing...
戒盐了
to give up salt?
我愿意戒掉一切
I'm willing to give up anything.
罗伊
Oh, Roy.
小心 孩子 我告诉过你 我戒了
Ah-ah! Watch it, doll. I told you I'm giving it up.
你只能得到一个吻
One kiss is all you get.
嗨 你还没睡
Oh, hey! You're still up.
我想
Yeah, I... sort of needed to
跟你说点事
talk to you about something.
如果是要我分担账单的话
Well, if it's me helping with the bills...
我这儿有好消息
I've got great news.
你找到工作了
You got the job?
现在你看到的
You're looking
是市中心格丽尔餐厅的新女招待
at the downtown Grill's new hostess.
我明天上班
I start tomorrow.
谢谢你借给我 你的上衣
Oh! Thank you for loaning me your top.
经理说我看上去非常有品位
The manager said I looked very classy.
说不出这让我有多开心
Oh. I can't tell you how happy this makes me.
你想跟我说什么
So... you wanna tell me your thing?
没有 以后再说吧
No, it's--it can wait.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的 当然
Yeah. Absolutely.
我给你拿杯子
I'll get you a glass.
啊
Aah!
我的天啊
Oh, my god! Oh.
我的天啊
Oh, my god. Oh.
-你的外套 我真抱歉 -没关系
- Oh, your blouse. I am so sorry. - It's okay.
等等 你要干嘛
Wait. What are you doing?
把它洗一下
I'm just gonna rinse it out.
不 不 不 别这样 没关系的
No, no, no. Stop. It's--it's--it's okay.
但这样会染色的
No, but it's gonna stain.
我会拿去干洗的
I'll send it to the dry cleaners.
-但是这衣服这么贵 -我直说吧
- Oh, but that is so expensive. - Here we go--
你必须离开
You have to leave.
什么
What?
你要你离开我家
I need you to move out of my house.
为什么
Why?
这 这 说不清
It's--it's-- it's complicated.
这
Is this...
是你刚才想跟我说的吗
this what you wanted to talk to me about?
是啊
Yeah.
如果我做错了什么 对不起
Sorry if I did something wrong.
我有个朋友可以一起住
I have a friend I can go stay with,
我去收拾行李
So I'm just gonna go pack.
罗宾
Robin.
你什么也没做错
You haven't done anything wrong.
我非常喜欢你
I like you very much.
老实说
In fact...
喜欢过头了
too much.
最近我开始对你产生了
Lately I've started to have feelings for you...
无法理解的好感
that I don't understand,
这让我困惑不已
and it's confusing me.
你知道我想说什么吗
You know what I'm saying?
我理解
I do...
因为我对你也有同样的感觉
'cause I'm having those feelings for you, too.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表