剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
So, Nick, after what happened to Julie,
尼克 因为发生了这件事
We're thinking of starting up a neighborhood watch.
我们正在考虑成立一个社区监督组织
Are you interested?
你有兴趣吗
Yeah. yeah, yeah, of course. Great.
是的 当然 太好了
Danny must be pretty shaken up.
丹尼肯定很震惊
He's he's pretty close with Julie, isn't he?
他跟朱莉很亲密 不是吗
I think we're all pretty shaken up.
我想大家都很震惊
Weren't they, uh, dating, though?
那么他们在约会吗
No, no, just friends.
不 不 他们只是朋友
Uh, she was helpin' him with some tutoring.
她给他做些课后辅♥导♥
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
Cause some people saw them at the movies together.
有人看见他们一起去看电影 '
Like I said, just friends.
就像我说的 他们只是朋友
So this neighborhood watch thing
所以那个社区监督组织
Is there, uh, gonna be a meeting?
会开个会什么的吗
Yeah, we'll let you know.
是的 我们会通知你的
Is this is this really about the neighborhood watch?
这真的是个社区监督会吗
Cause it seems like the only one you're watching is my kid.
因为看起来你们唯一监督的是我的孩子 '
Honey!
亲爱的
It's your mother.
你母亲来电♥话♥了
We're done.
我们说完了
Right, guys?
是吗 伙计们
Thanks, hon.
谢谢 亲爱的
That, uh, didn't look like it was going so good.
看起来进展的不太顺利
Yeah, they were asking about Danny.
是的 他们在讨论丹尼
It's like you said they would.
就像你说的那样
Then it is time to get our son an alibi.
看来是时候为儿子找个证人了
Katherine.
凯瑟琳
I saw you drive in.
我看到你开进来了
Uh, yeah, I just wanted to come home and take a shower
是啊 我想回家洗个澡
Before I head back to the hospital.
然后再回医院去
Look, I know things have been... awkward lately.
听着 我知道最近事情变得有点尴尬
But I heard about Julie, and I wanted to do something.
但听说了朱莉的事 我想做些什么
Thank you.
谢谢你
I know susan will appreciate it.
苏珊会很高兴的
So... how is Julie?
朱莉怎么样了
Yeah, we don't know. They're still doing tests.
我们还不知道 正在做检查
Oh, god. I can't imagine what you're going through.
天啊 我不能想象你经历了什么
You have to stay strong, Mike.
你一定要坚强 麦克
Uh... Katherine?
凯瑟琳
Whoa, wait, wait. What are you doing?
等等 你在干什么
Just letting you know I'm here for you.
只是让你知道我会一直陪着你
Anytime.
任何时候
Come on in.
进来吧
Ana, there are two detectives here
安娜 这里有两位警探
Who wanna ask you some questions.
他们想问你一些问题
What about?
关于什么
We're investigating the Julie Mayer assault.
我们正在调查朱莉·梅尔遇袭的案子
Where were you last night at approximately 11 o'clock?
你昨晚十一点左右在哪里
Oh, I can answer that. She was in her room.
这个我可以回答 她在她房♥间里
We have a very strict 10 p.m. curfew.
我们有十点钟严格的宵禁
Actually, I was out.
事实上我出去了
What? I saw you go into your room.
什么 我看见你进房♥间的
Yeah, and then I climbed down
是的 然后我顺着格架
The trellis and I met a friend.
爬出去见了一个朋友
Can I borrow your mace? Please, ma'am.
可以借用一下你的警棍吗 请别这样 女士
My tax dollars pay for it. I should get to use it.
它是用我交的税买♥♥的 我有权利用它
Who was the friend you met?
你去见谁了
Danny Bolen.
丹尼·伯伦
Wait, Danny Bolen?
等等 丹尼·伯伦吗
As in the guy who blew you off this morning?
今天早上跟你讲电♥话♥的那个人吗
Yes. he's a friend. I want him to be more than a friend.
是的 他是我朋友 我希望他不只是朋友
Mr. Bolen said that you stopped by a liquor store.
伯伦先生说你们去一个买♥♥酒的商店了
No. no, no. She's 16. She doesn't drink.
不不不 她才十六岁 她不会喝酒
Yeah, we bought some beer.
是的 我们买♥♥了些啤酒
How about a taser? You guys must carry a taser.
那泰瑟枪呢 你们肯定带了枪
Can anybody verify your whereabouts?
有人能证明你去过那里吗
Danny.
丹尼
Okay.
好的
Thanks for your time.
谢谢你的配合
You know why kids are like this now?
你知道为什么现在的孩子都变成这样了吗
Because you people won't let us hit them anymore.
因为你们这些人不让我们打他们了
If I find this bastard before the cops do,
如果我在警♥察♥之前找到那个混♥蛋♥
He won't need a trial
他甚至不需要审判
Cause I'll kill him with my bare hands.
因为我会亲手杀了他 '
Look, I know you're mad.
听着 我知道你很生气
I don't want to hear anger in this room.
但我不希望你在这里发脾气
We need to stay positive for Julie's sake.
我们要为了朱莉保持乐观
Do we even have a clue who did this?
我们有线索是谁干的吗
A jealous boyfriend, maybe?
也许是个吃醋的男友
Was she even seeing anyone?
她有约会对象吗
No, not that I know of.
没有 据我所知没有
Hi. Is this a bad time?
嗨 现在不是时候吗
No, no. come on in. Oh, how is she?
不 进来吧 她怎么样了
Still unconscious.
还在昏迷
We're waiting for the test results.
我们在等检查结果
Karl.
卡尔
Bree.
布里
You know, I need to talk to Lynette.
我得和勒奈特谈谈
I'll be back in ten minutes.
去去就回
She must never ever know I slept with you.
她绝对不能知道我跟你上♥床♥了
Bree, my daughter was attacked.
布里 我女儿被袭击了
I've got more to worry about
比起害怕苏珊会生我们的气
than Susan getting mad at us.
我有更需要担心的
Of course. I'm sorry.
当然 抱歉
Look, I know we said we'd get together this week,
我明白我们说好的这周要在一起
But till this all gets sorted out,
但我需要点时间
I I need a little time.
来处理好这些事
I completely understand.
我能理解你
I do want to see you again.
我很想再和你见面
Really.
真的
Just not now.
只是不是现在
Okay.
好的
Dad?
爸爸
So what did they say?
结果出来了吗
The doctors still don't know.
还没有
But she's not pregnant.
但她并没有怀孕
I'm so sorry about that. I just had to say something.
抱歉我那样做 但我必须说出来
What made you think that she might be?
你为什么觉得她会怀孕
She told me.
她自己告诉我的
A few days ago,
几天前
I was out in my yard.
在院子里
I was upset.
我当时很烦
Julie saw me and asked me what was wrong.
朱莉看见我了 问我出了什么事
We started talking about stuff, and...
我们聊了起来 然后
It just came out.
她就告诉我了
Th and you didn't just...
那 你为什么没有
Just immediately pick up the phone and call me?
没有马上打电♥话♥告诉我
She asked me not to.
她叫我不要告诉别人
So who's the guy?
那男生是谁
I don't know.
我不知道
She didn't say?
她没说吗
All she said was she'd gotten involved with someone
她只说她认识了一个人
And that it was complicated.
并且很复杂
Complicated? And that's the word she used?
复杂 她是这么说的
Yeah.
是的
Because... "complicated" means "trouble,"
因为 复杂就意味着有麻烦
So you knew that she was in trouble,
你知道她有麻烦
And you chose not to come to me?
但你却不告诉我
Like I said, Julie asked me not to.
我说了 朱莉叫我别说的
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表