剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我们告诉过你们
Your father and I told you
在家的时候 别睡在一起
no sleeping together in this house,
现在 你们在公然违抗
and here you are, openly defying us.
嗯 不是公然地 我们以为可以侥幸逃过一劫
Well, not openly. We were hoping to get away with it.
这不好玩 你11岁的妹妹就在隔壁
That is not funny. Your 11-year-old sister is in the next room.
我不想你们给她树立个坏榜样
I don't want you setting that kind of example.
伙计 小心 妈妈从商店回来了
Dude, look out. Mom's back from the store.
哦 呃 这正是我在找的
Oh. Uh, this is what I was looking for.
我最好穿上衣服
I better get dressed.
普雷斯顿 普雷斯顿 给我回来
Preston! Preston, get back here!
我不想再说一遍 艾瑞娜
I don't want a repeat of this, Irina.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
你为什么不直说呢
Why don't you just speak truth?
我是说 如果是其他的女孩
I mean, if Preston was seeing another girl,
你不会那么在意
you would not much care.
你只是不喜欢我而已
You just don't like me.
那 不是真的
That... is not true.
我还在了解你
I'm still getting to know you,
我很肯定 随着时间过去
and I am sure that over time,
我会渐渐把你当成我们家宝贵的一分子
I will come to think of you as a valued member of our...
哦 这就是我要找的
Oh, here's what I was looking for.
你是对的
Well, you were right.
这可比睡个午觉让人精神多了
That was more refreshing than taking a nap.
相信了吧
Mm, I told you.
-亲爱的 -什么
- Uh, honey? - Yeah?
不要在窗子前面穿衣服
Don't dress in front of the window.
恐怕你的身材对罗伊的心脏冲击不小
I'm afraid of what your body could to do Roy's heart.
你给他回电♥话♥了吗
So, uh, did you ever call him back?
是 今天早上 麦克卢斯基夫人做了手术
Yeah, this morning. Mrs. Mccluskey had her surgery,
很明显她的癌症治好了
and apparently, she's cancer-free,
所以罗伊要举办个庆祝宴会
so Roy's throwing a party to celebrate.
很甜蜜啊 我希望你告诉他我们会去
Oh, that's so sweet. I hope you told him we'll be there.
我们能谈谈这个吗
Can we talk about that?
我告诉他我们会去
I told him we'd go,
但我认为我们不该
But I don't think we should go...
一起去
together.
什么意思
Hmm. What do you mean?
只是 除了苏珊
Well, it's just-- except for Susan,
没人知道我们之间发生了什么
people don't really know what's going on with us.
你知道有趣的是什么吗
Hey, you know what's funny?
我也不知道
Neither do I.
那么 我们之间算什么呢
So... what is going on between us?
我是说 我们是互惠朋友吗
I mean, are we friends with benefits?
或只是约会 还是什么
Are we just dating? What?
一定得划分得那么清楚吗
Do we have to put a label on it?
不 我只是
No, I just...
我只想知道你怎么想的
I just want to know how you're feeling.
我真的喜欢你
I really like you.
那就是我的想法
That's how I feel.
难道那还不够吗
Can't that be enough for now?
当然够了
It could be,
不过我觉得更棒的是
but it could also be pretty wonderful
让人们知道我们使彼此多么幸福
to let people know how happy we make each other.
我 不知道
I... don't know.
我要去睡午觉了
I was right about the nap.
女士们 把酒藏起来
Hello, ladies! Hide the booze.
-有个客人来了 -嗨 胡安妮塔
- We have a guest. - Hey, Juanita.
好 说吧
Okay, hit it.
大家好 我叫胡安妮塔·索利斯
Hi. My name is Juanita Solis,
读三年级
and I'm in the third grade.
你正在失去听众 赶紧说重点吧
You're losing 'em. Get to the pitch.
你们何不支持我一下呢
"Won't you support me?
为了能留在学校 我在卖♥♥糖果
"I am selling candy so I can stay in school
如果你们支持 我就不至于上街去卖♥♥毒品了
and not end up on the street selling drugs."
简单说一下 这是个募捐
I'll take it from here. It's a fund-raiser.
3美元一桶 掏出钱包吧
3 bucks a bar. Whip out your wallets.
我可不愿看到胡安妮塔吸毒 所以我买♥♥一块
Well, I'd hate to see Juanita on crack, so I'll buy one.
我也是 有牛奶味的吗
Me, too. Do you have caramel?
就买♥♥一块吗
One lousy bar?
女士们 这是个竞赛 胡安妮塔要赢
Ladies, it's a contest. Juanita plans to win.
拜托 要不要我提醒一下你们
Come on. Need I remind you of all the crap I've bought
这些年我从你们孩子手里买♥♥了多少垃圾
from your kids over the years?
真正的垃圾
And I do mean crap,
跟今天我在这叫卖♥♥的高品质糖果没法比
not like this quality processed sugar I am peddling today.
胡安妮塔 M.J.在另外一个房♥间玩
Juanita, M.J. is playing in the other room.
去跟他一起玩吧
Why don't you go join him?
是这样 在你来之前
Here's the thing-- um, before you got here,
布里和勒奈特已经跟M.J.买♥♥了8块
Bree and Lynette agreed to buy eight bars from M.J.
那好 她们也能从胡安妮塔这里买♥♥
It's okay. They can buy from Juanita, too.
情况有点复杂
Well, it's a little more complicated than that.
瞧 最近M.J.有点自信心危机
See, um, M.J. Is having a bit of a self-esteem crisis lately,
他觉得自己总是在失败
and, uh, he feels like he's on a losing streak,
所以我真的 真的想要帮他赢这一场
so I really, really need him to win this one.
你明白 对吧
You understand, right?
当然
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
我明白 我只是不在乎
I understand. I just don't care.
再说一遍
Excuse me?
胡安妮塔也有危机
Juanita's having a crisis of her own.
她还是新生
She's new to Oakridge,
很难交到新朋友
and she's having trouble making new friends.
你知道 获胜者将会得到一个庆祝晚会
As you know, the winner gets a big party,
他们想请谁就能请谁
and they can invite whoever they want,
这对于帮助她融入集体有很大作用
which could go a long way in helping her fit in.
你明白 对吧
You understand, right?
的确 当然
Sure. Of course.
只是 他之前从来没赢过
It's just, he's never won anything before.
她没有朋友
She has no friends.
那么 我们在干什么
So... what are we doing?
在我看来 如果从你们俩
Well, it seems to me if we buy the same amount
买♥♥同样多的糖 就跟没买♥♥一样 对吗
from both of you, it'll just be a wash, right?
所以 我们根本就不需要买♥♥
So really, we don't need to buy any at all.
把钱包拿出来吧
Get out your wallet.
我很吃惊你居然得了肺癌
I was so shocked to hear you had lung cancer.
根本不知道你抽烟
I didn't even know you smoked.
我没抽烟 就是这样
I didn't. That's the thing.
人们认为抽烟的才会得肺癌
People think you have to be a smoker to get it,
其实你没抽 有个跟你差不多大的女孩
But you don't. A girl your age was
跟我做了同样的手术
having the same surgery I had,
她一辈子没抽过一根烟
never smoked a day in her life.
你也可能像她一样 加布
You could be that girl, Gaby.
我们来喝一杯吧
Let's get a drink,
知道吗 因为我们无论怎样都会死
You know, since we're dying anyway.
现在记住 我俩不是一对
Now remember, we're not a couple.
明白 我们是隐藏的女同性恋 -对不起
I know. We're on a covert lesbian mission. - I'm sorry.
我只是不想让人们发现我俩在一起
I just want people not to figure out we're together.
那会吓着他们
It'll blow their minds.
拜托 你把自己刺伤了还怪到麦克头上
Oh, please. You stabbed yourself and blamed mike,
这还会让他们吃惊吗
and this will blow their minds?
-女士们 -汤姆 玩的高兴吗
- Hey, ladies. - Hi, Tom. Having fun?
有史以来最开心的癌症聚会了
Best cancer party ever.
听着 我刚刚跟凯伦的医生聊天
Listen, um, I was talking to Karen's doctor.
你给他留下了很深的印象
Uh, you made quite the impression on him.
-我 -是啊 他求我介绍你
- Me? - Yeah. He begged me to introduce you.
你不介意吧
D-d-do you mind?
我怎么会呢
Why would I?
我们只是室友
We're only roommates.
这是找给你的钱 希望你喜欢
And here's your change. Enjoy.
威利·旺卡[查莉和巧克力工厂里的角色]
Hey! Willy Wonka!
在"战胜癌症"的聚会上卖♥♥糖果
Selling candy at an "I survived cancer" Party?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表