剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
天啊 这些是小糖饼吗
Oh, my god. Are those eclairs?
是啊
Yeah.
它们都粘在一起了 扔了吧
Oh, they look messy. Get them away.
没错 是挺快的
So, yeah, it is quick.
我真不敢相信 两小时后
I can't believe in two hours,
我就要嫁给麦克了
I'm gonna be marrying Mike
并再一次对他承诺
and promising him I'll be with him forever...
会永远跟他在一起
for the second time.
这种话说第二遍就没人信了
Oh, I have zero credibility.
瞧瞧我
Oh, look at me.
我不知道自己是否能顺利地完成仪式
I don't know if I'm gonna make it down the aisle.
是巧克力味的吗 不 别告诉我
Are they chocolate? No, I don't wanna know.
那就别想了
Don't do it.
可是它们闻起来这么香
They just smell so good.
不 我是说婚礼
No, I mean the wedding.
如果你还不确定 就别嫁给麦克
If you're not sure, don't marry Mike.
不 艾迪 我已经预定了教堂
Oh, no, Eddie, I've--I booked the church,
买♥♥好了婚纱 我必须找个人嫁
I bought the dress. I have to marry somebody.
你可以嫁给我
You could marry me.
我有一些积蓄
I have some money saved up.
你差点把我唬住了
Okay, you almost got me.
你真是太体贴了
You are so sweet.
你发现我紧张过头了
You saw that I was freaking out,
知道我需要的是好好笑一笑
and you knew that I needed a good laugh.
没了你我可怎么办啊
I don't know what I'd do without you.
对了 我得抓紧准备了
Hey, I have to finish getting ready.
你愿意的话 可以来教堂
Come to the church if you want.
管它的
Oh. What the hell?
我可以用手捧花挡住婚纱上的油渍
I can always use my bouquet to cover the stain.
以神赐予的力量
By the power vested in me,
我现在宣布 你们结为夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
你可以亲吻新娘了
You may kiss your bride.
朱莉
Julie!
艾迪
Eddie.
我刚刚去买♥♥咖啡了 你能来看她真好
I was just getting some coffee. How sweet of you to visit.
今天是允许非亲属
Well, it's the first day
探病的第一天
that they allowed non-family members.
我还是不敢相信发生的一切
I still can't believe it happened.
我一直在问自己
I keep asking myself,
世界上怎么会有这种魔鬼
how can there be this kind of evil in the world?
什么样的恶魔会对她下毒手
What kind of monster would do this to her?
不是恶魔干的
It wasn't a monster.
恶魔那么高大威猛
No, monsters are big and strong.
这应该是那些弱小无能的
This was done by some weak, insignificant piece of garbage
根本不配活在这世上的废物干的
that doesn't even deserve to be on this earth.
无论是谁
Anyone who could do this
对你和朱莉这样善良的人下手
to someone as sweet as Julie and you...
他真该帮所有人一个忙
he should just do everyone a favor
干脆
and just...
自杀得了
kill himself.
能干得出这种事的人
Anyone that could do this...
是没有胆量自杀的
is too cowardly for that.
你说的对
You're right.
那是在一个周五晚上的猜谜游戏上
It was during a friday night game of charades
勒奈特发现 艾迪的生活是多么可悲
that Lynette was clued in to the truth of Eddie's life.
三个词
Th-three words.
第三个词 第三个词
Third word. Third word.
你 你 怀孕了
You. You. Oh, uh, pregnant.
挺着大肚子 浮肿 肥胖
Bloated. Swollen. Huge.
女士 汤姆 我是位女士
Lady, Tom. I'm a lady.
-不许说话 -总比直接打他好
- No talking. - Better than hitting.
"杜巴利伯爵夫人"
"Du Barry was a lady."
"善变的淑女"
"Three times a lady."
"小姐与流浪狗"
Uh, "Tramp and the lady"?
不对 不对 "窈窕淑女"
No. No, "My fair lady"!
对了 对了
Yes. Yes!
"小姐与流浪狗" 你怎么想的
"Tramp and the lady." Really?
来啦
Coming!
当挺着个大肚子又肿又肥的时候 开个门也很费时的
It's not easy when you're swollen, bloated and huge.
我儿子在哪
Where's my kid?
嗨 芭芭拉 他和我们在一起
Hey, Barbara. He's in here with us.
进来坐坐吗
You want to come in?
不了
No.
艾迪
Eddie.
跟我走
Get out here.
妈妈 你怎么来了
Mom, what are you doing here?
你怎么不接我电♥话♥
Why didn't you answer your phone?
那可能是我们的原因
Well, that was probably our fault.
我们正在玩猜谜
Um, we were playing charades,
你也知道那动静有多大
and you know how loud that can get.
是啊 怎么我没收到邀请
Yeah, I guess my invitation got lost in the mail.
-快给我回去 -又没到8点 妈妈
- You gotta come home. - It's not even 8:00, mom.
-我可不管 -妈妈 我玩得好好的
- I don't care. - Mom, I'm having fun.
那你把我东西♥藏♥了之前
Well, you should have thought about that
-就该想到这点了 -我可没藏起来
- Before you hid my stuff. - I didn't hide it.
-没事吧 -没啥事
- Everything okay? - It's nothing.
是的 他把我的烈酒藏了起来
Yeah, he hides my booze
问他要 还装得很无辜似的
And then acts all ashamed when I call him on it.
我知道是你藏的 你这小混♥蛋♥
I know you hid it, you little bastard.
不 斯加沃太太 没事的
No, Mrs. Scavo, it's okay. It's okay.
妈妈 过来 我陪你回家
Mom, come on. I'll walk you home.
我觉得你不应该那样训斥你儿子
I-I don't think you should talk to your son that way.
要你操什么心
What do you care?
他是你什么人 你宠儿吗
What is he, your pet project?
你请他吃了顿晚饭 勒奈特
You feed him a little dinner, Lynette,
然后邀请他参加你们的蠢游戏
And then you let him play your stupid games
你就自我感觉良好了
So you can feel good about yourself?
当然
Yeah.
我知道你的花花肠子
I got your number.
苏格兰威士忌喝光了
I'm out of scotch.
等下我出门时在给你买♥♥一些
I'll buy you some more while I'm out.
你屋子里还有吗
Got any in your room?
没有 别进去
No. And stay out of there.
你好 斯加沃太太 我来帮你修车
Hi, mrs. Scavo. I'm here to fix your car.
你还放在心上 谢谢你
You are so sweet to remember this. Thank you.
你家里情况如何
How are things at home?
仓库里有工具吗 该动手了
Are the tools in the garage? I should probably get started.
-有的 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
还有蛋糕吗
Hey. We got any cake left?
自己看吧
I'm not sure.
你还好吧
You okay?
我不知道 我一直在想昨晚的事
I don't know. I keep thinking about last night.
是的 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
我觉得很...
And I'm just so...
愤慨
Livid.
是的 芭芭拉真是个易怒的女人
Yeah. That barbara is an infuriating woman.
不 汤姆 我是为我们感到愤慨
No. Tom, no. I am livid at us--
她那样对待艾迪 我们却无所作为
The way she talked to eddie, and we did nothing.
我知道 但我们又不能强迫她善待自己的儿子
I know. But we can't force her to be nice to her own kid.
大家都这么说
That's what everybody always says.
但我们都知道 那个女人是个醉鬼
But we all know the woman is a drunken nightmare.
我们抱怨她 说她坏话
We complain about her, we gossip about her,
看着她走进那栋屋子
And then we watch her walk into that house,
显然那里发生着糟糕的事情
Where we know something bad is happening.
但我们无所作为
But we do nothing.
我再也不想做那种不作为的人了
I'm tired of being one of the people who does nothing.
艾迪是成人了
Well, eddie is an adult now.
他想离开的话 随时能走
And he can leave whenever he wants.
他可能受伤太深 已经不懂如何逃脱
He's probably so damaged, he doesn't know how to leave.
那你准备怎么办
Where are you going with this?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表