剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
那就是你不敢随便杀人了
it's that you're not comfortable killing people.
如果你决定逃跑 一定要
And if you decide to run away, just make sure
顺便去趟医院 跟尼克告个别
you stop by the hospital and say good-bye to Nick,
因为你走了之后 他也活不了多久了
because he won't be around much longer after you've gone.
派崔克 求你 别伤害他
Patrick, please, don't hurt him.
那就照我说的去做 宝贝
Just do what I tell you, baby,
我会给你们俩留条活路
and I'll let you both live.
神秘的人物
Mysterious men--
他们作的承诺 从未打算兑现
They make promises they have no intention of keeping.
他们靠说谎来达到目的
They tell lies to get what they want.
他们外表忠厚 却暗藏杀机
They may be more dangerous than they seem.
是的 我们的母亲告诉我们
Yes, our mothers told us
我们不能相信陌生人
we cannot trust the men we don't know.
而那些我们熟识的人呢
And those we do know?
我们同样不能偏听偏信
Well, we can't always trust them either.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表