剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我打电♥话♥给面包房♥ 然后就
and I got on the phone with the bakery, and...
这真是个可怕的借口
Which is clearly a terrible excuse,
我真的很抱歉 让我弥补一下
and again, I am so sorry. Let me fix this.
变得更糟了
Hey! That just made it worse,
你喜欢小狗吗
and how would you like a puppy?
还是算了吧
Forget it.
你还没拆你的礼物呢
But you haven't opened your presents yet.
回来啊
Come back...
她叫佩妮
Penny.
我知道她叫什么
I know her name.
央行于周四提升了利率
The central bank Thursday raised interest rates...
尼克
Nick!
我在这 怎么啦
Yeah. What? What's going on?
丹尼走了 听听这个
Danny took off. Listen to this--
不想吵醒你们 我和艾迪去露营
"Didn't want to wake you. Went camping with Eddie.
我必须将整个事情的头绪理清
"Had to clear my head about the whole ana thing.
另 可以给我打电♥话♥ 但我不见得会接
P.S. Took my cell, but doubt we'll have reception."
真有他的
Good for him.
你疯了吗 他可从来没有独自出去过
Are you crazy? He's never been by himself.
他知道酒后如何从饭馆里出来
He knows how to drink out of a canteen
也知道如何在树下撒尿
and pee on a tree.
-我相信他自己能行的 -别开玩笑
- I think he'll be fine. - This isn't funny.
他应该之前征得我们同意吗 当然
Look, should he have asked us? Okay, yeah.
但我认为这没有什么大不了
But I think it's healthy.
更何况是和艾迪出去
Hey, better hiking with Eddie
总比独自窝在房♥间里服药要好
than alone in his room with a bottle of pills.
我不知道
I don't know.
他已经19岁了
He's 19.
最终 我们要让他过上正常的生活
Eventually, we gotta let him live a normal life.
他永远不会过上正常的生活的
He's never gonna have a normal life.
我们全都不会
None of us will.
我知道问题在我们这边 先生
I realize the mistake was ours, Mr. Tan,
但我该拿那另外90盆花怎么办呢
but what am I supposed to do with 90 extra floral arrangements?
如果我中止跟你的生意往来
Well, it will be your problem
这就算是你的错了
if I stop doing business with you.
我能为你做什么
Yes. What can I do for you?
确切地说 应该是我为你做什么
Actually, the question is what can I do for you?
抱歉 你有预约吗
I'm sorry. Did we have an appointment?
没有 但我为见您 已等了很长时间
No, but I've been wanting to meet you for such a long time,
当我早上醒来
And when I woke up this morning,
我告诉自己 今天是时候了
I told myself today is the day.
我能坐下吗
May I sit?
不 不 还不行 你想干什么 先生
No, no. Not just yet. What is it you want, mister...
艾伦 山姆·艾伦
Allen. Sam·Allen.
我关注您的业务很久了
I've been following your career for a while now,
霍吉太太
Mrs. Hodge.
我曾经参加过您举办的一些酒会
I've been to some parties you've catered,
我读过您的烹饪书
And I've got your cookbook,
我看过您所有的访谈录
I've read every interview you've ever done,
我觉得您非常优秀
and I think you're quite amazing.
真不错 现在让我们跳过
How nice. Now let's skip to the part
这一让我怀疑
where you assure me
你是个疯狂的暗恋者的部分
that you're not some deranged stalker.
绝不是 我想为您工作
Hardly. I want to work for you.
做什么
Doing what?
任何事情 每件事情
Anything. Everything.
我很忙 艾伦先生
I'm very busy, Mr. Allen.
如果你愿意
If you like ,
你可以将你的履历交给我助理
you could leave your resume with my assistant
我曾经在商学院
I worked as a sous-chef to
担任副♥主♥席♥
put myself through business school,
并以优异的成绩毕业
Where I graduated at the top of my class.
我很明确将来的发展方向
I know my way around a kitchen and a calculator.
所以我并不要求高薪
And I'm not asking you to pay me a lot of money,
反正现在还不
not yet anyway.
我想在你这里从基础学起
I want to learn your business from the ground up,
然后 我会帮助你拓展业务
and then I want to help you expand it.
真的
Really?
你是一个对传统观念
You're a woman who has something
有着独特见解的女人
to say about traditional values,
我认为我们的国家 已准备好去聆听
and I think our country's ready to listen.
我受宠若惊
I am flattered...
但我这里的员工已经够多了
But I'm also fully staffed,
说实话 我也不知怎么用你这个人才
and I honestly wouldn't know how to use you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我也是
So am I.
对了 那个附加的鲜花订单
In regard to the extra floral arrangements,
你可以将它们捐赠给一家医院
You could donate them to a hospital
将支出记为公益性捐赠
And record the loss as a charitable contribution.
同时 如果你将订单一分为二
And if you split the arrangements in half,
你就可以申报双倍的金额
You could double the amount you claim.
仅供参考
Just a thought.
艾伦先生
Mr. Allen?
现在你可以坐下了
Now you can sit.
你好 你害羞的新娘在哪里
Hey. Where's your blushing bride?
她在楼上 你有什么事情
Upstairs in the can. What do you want?
没什么 我给你们带这个来了
Well, I thought I would drop this off.
这是我找到的一束捧花
It's a bouquet I found.
你不觉得这个很配凯伦吗
Don't you think it'll be perfect for Karen?
你不觉得你已经做得够多了吗
Haven't you done enough already?
什么
Huh?
我和本来之间 本来挺好的
We had a good thing going-- me and Karen.
因为你 我们得结婚 把感情毁了
Now 'cause of you, we're gonna get married and ruin it.
结婚并没有伤害到你们的感情
Getting married isn't gonna ruin it.
婚姻会让感情更好
It's gonna make it better.
不 它就像是盐
No, it isn't. It's like salt.
什么
What?
我一生从没在乎过盐
All my life, I never cared about salt,
但是当医生告诉我不能再吃盐时
But when my doctor said I couldn't have it anymore,
我却开始对它充满渴望
I started craving it.
等等 你
Wait. Are, uh...
你是说
you telling me that...
你要欺骗凯伦
You're gonna cheat on Karen?
我在社区中心上健身课的时候
I go to a stretching class at the center.
有一位蓝发的女士常常坐在我前面
There's a lady with blue hair, always sits in front of me.
她去了六个月 我从没和她搭话
Six months she's been there. I never gave a crap about her.
但今天早上 在你告诉我
But this morning, 48 hours
我必须向凯伦求婚的48小时后
after you told me i had to propose to Karen,
我又看到了那个蓝发女郎
I'm looking at ol' blue hair,
我舔了舔我的嘴唇
and I'm smacking my lips.
是咸的
Salt.
你已经八十岁了 罗伊
You're 80 years old, Roy.
准确的说
Infidelity is...
这样很危险
dangerous.
我的体征已经80了
My body's 80,
但内心深处 我还是个棒小伙
But inside, I'm still a randy teenage boy.
苏珊 我告诉你
Susan, I'm telling ya,
我必须得在死前亲吻别的女人
I have to kiss some other women before I die.
不行 打消这个念头吧
Well, you can't, so forget it.
想想凯伦 她多么爱你啊
Just think about Karen and how much she loves you,
如果你这样想 我相信你能忍♥住
and if you do that, I'm sure you'll be able to resist
任何不合时宜的欲望 好吗
any inappropriate urges, okay?
没错 就是这样
Yeah, that's the stuff.
你的老婆被人非礼了 很可笑吗
How is your wife being molested funny?
只不过是被一位八十岁的老头强吻了而已
It was just a kiss from an 80-year-old man.
可惜他没有摸我的屁♥股♥
Well, it's too bad he didn't grab my ass.
要不然你肯定笑的满地打滚
You'd be rolling on the floor.
那你要我怎样 打他一顿
What do you want me to do, beat him up?
用网球打断他的拐杖
Take the tennis balls off his walker?
算了 别谈我的事了
Okay, forget about me.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表