剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Six.
六次
And when he finally asked me out, I said, "okay."
等他最后邀请我出去时 我答应了
But then at the last minute,
但最后一分钟时
I backed out, saying I didn't feel well.
我反悔了 说我不舒服
You weren't really sick?
你不是真的病了
God, no.
当然不是
I had a pedicure and then went to Sardi's for drinks.
我去了修指甲然后就去萨尔蒂喝东西去了
After that, he was my slave.
那之后 他就被我完全俘虏了
I rented a yacht that day!
我那天租了一只船
Really? That's hilarious.
真的吗 太好笑了
A week later, he gave me this.
一个星期以后 他就给了我这个
I lost that deposit!
我丢了我的存款账户
Eat your waffles! I'm teaching!
吃你的华夫饼 我在教学
Look at you.
看看你
I know. Martha friggin' Stewart,eh?
我知道 是不是像极了玛莎·斯图尔特
Hey, Ana. Yeah. I'm I'm not much of a a mall guy.
安娜 对 我不是那么喜欢逛商场
Yeah.
对
But, uh, I'll see you around, okay?
但 我会去找你的 好吧
Yep. Mornin'.
早上好
Where were you last night?
你昨晚去哪里了
Out.
外面
Yeah, where "out"?
外面的哪里
I drove around lookin' for you.
我开着车到处找你
I couldn't sleep. I went a lot of places.
我睡不着 我去了很多地方
Happy now?
满意了吧
Hey! don't be a wiseass.
嘿 别自作聪明
We were worried about you.
我们这是担心你
Nick, go take your shower.
尼克 去冲个凉
Go.
去啊
oranges for a half a cup of juice? That's worth it.
12个橙子换半杯橙汁? 值得 12
No, thanks.
不 谢了
Okay, so we're sticking with the moody teenager thing, huh?
我们是在讨论敏感的青春期问题 对吗
Come on. What'd you do last night?
说吧 你昨晚在干什么呢
I already told dad.
我刚刚告诉过爸爸了
I went out.
我出门了
Danny, it's me.
丹尼 现在问你的是我
What did I do when Peter Spadaro
一年级时彼得·斯巴达罗
Pushed you off the swing set in first grade, huh?
把你推下秋千 我是怎么做的呢
I threw a slushee in his mom's face.
我把烂泥扔在他妈妈的脸上
Clearly, I have your back. Talk to me.
显然 我是你的靠山 告诉我
I went out drinking.
我出去了喝酒
There's nothing else to do here, mom.
在这里没什么其他可干 妈妈
Look...
听着...
I know this move has been hard on you,
我知道你并不想搬家
But try to make the best of it, okay?
但试试往好的方面想想 好吗
Trust me, it takes a lot more effort to be unhappy.
相信我 不开心会更伤神
Okay.
乖
Thanks for being honest.
我很感谢你对我说实话
And that's for drinking.
还有把这喝了
Mom, was that you throwing up
妈妈 是你早上
in the bathroom this morning?
在浴室里吐了吗
Uh... yeah. I was just feeling a little nauseous.
呃...是的 我刚觉得有点呕心
Mm, sick in the morning.
早上就感到不舒服
If you weren't so old,
要不是因为你都一把年纪了
I'd say you were pregnant.
我会以为你怀孕了
Okay, guys,
好了 孩子们
Here's the deal.
情况是这样的
I had some bad seafood last night.
昨晚我吃了些海鲜
At the wedding? We had chicken.
在婚礼上吗 我们吃的是鸡
I mean after that.
我指在这之后
I went out to get gas, and I had...
我出去透过气了 然后我就吃了...
Clams.
蛤蛎
I don't even remember where I ate them.
我甚至不记得我在哪里吃的了
I just remember seeing this sign that said "clams,"
我就记得看到招牌上写"蛤蛎"
And I thought,
让后我就想到
ooh, I haven't had clams for a while."
对了 我好久没吃蛤蛎了 "
So I went in and had clams,
然后我就进去吃了蛤蛎
But they were bad,
但它们是馊的
Which is why I was throwing up.
这就是为什么我吐了
Well, my point was, next time, please flush.
我是想说 下次记得冲掉
And I'm done with my oatmeal.
还有我吃完燕麦粥了
What?
怎么了
We said we weren't gonna tell the kids
我们商量好的
Until after the first trimester.
到了三个月我们再告诉孩子们的
That's next friday.
那是下周五
Wow, you actually know the day.
你都知道确切的日子了
Wow, you're really into this. Well, someone has to be.
你真上心 必须有人来说
I'm not telling anybody until we're absolutely sure
我不会告诉任何人直到我肯定
Everything's okay. Really?
所有事都决定好了 真的吗
Are you sure that's the only reason you're not telling them?
你敢说这是唯一的原因吗
I can't open my eyes all the way. Who is it?
我还张不开眼睛 你是哪一位呢
Did someone have too much wine at the wedding?
昨天在婚礼上有人喝多了吗
I don't know. I was too drunk to notice.
我不知道 我是喝醉了没注意到了
I'm sorry to bother you. I'm just looking for Bree.
抱歉打扰你 我就是来找布里
Oh, she's not here.
她不在这里
Oh. Where'd she go? I don't know.
那她去哪儿了 我不知道
I just woke up, and she was already gone.
我刚起床 她已经走了
She's not in the test kitchen?
她也不在实验厨房♥吗
No. I just wanted to let her know I'm taking the morning off.
不 我只是告诉她上午我要请假
Oh. well, I'm sure she'll understand,
我肯定 她会理解的
Given all you've been through.
你现在没心情会不太好
What do you mean?
你指什么呢
Well, you know, Mike and Susan getting married.
麦克和苏珊结婚了
Oh, I'm not upset about that.
我不是因为这个
Really?
真的吗
Oh. Good. I'm glad.
很好 很高兴你能这么像
I mean, it's not as if it's gonna last.
我的意思是他们不会天长地久的
Excuse me?
你说什么
Oh, Mike doesn't really love Susan.
麦克不是真的爱苏珊
He just feels sorry for her.
他只是对他愧疚而已
He'll be back.
他会回到我身边的
My thoughts exactly.
我也是这样想的
That... was amazing.
那...太棒了
Yeah.
是啊
Who knew you were such a wild woman?
谁知道你如此一个狂野的女人呢
I'm not. I've never done this before.
我也不知道 我以前从没这样干过
Well, you are a fast learner.
那你学得真快
No.
不
I mean, sex for me has always had to have
对我来说 性必须建立在
An emotional, romantic or even spiritual dimension.
感情之上 爱意的甚至是神性的
I can see now you can take all of that away and it's still...
但我觉得现在抛弃那些
Marvelous recreation.
仍可以有惊人表现
The best there is.
最好的是
Except, of course, when you actually tried to I'm sorry.
除了 当你想要 抱歉
I mean, really. well, some people like it.
我是说真的 有人喜欢那样
You've done this a lot, haven't you?
你这样做过很多次 是吗
You don't stay this good by skipping practice.
你不练习不会这样好
God, you're a pig. Kiss me.
老天 你真坏 吻我
Hold that thought.
等一下继续
Well, that's weird. It's mike.
奇怪 是麦克打来的
Hello?
你好?
Hey, Karl, listen.
你好 卡尔
There's no easy way to say this,
这很难开口
But something's happened to Julie.
但朱莉出事了
I mean, she was just lying there.
她就那样躺在那里
What if we hadn't found her in time?
如果我们没有及时找到她呢
Thank god you did.
感谢老天你找到了她
How could this happen?
这怎么可能发生
I mean, Julie's, like, the nicest girl in the world.
朱莉像是那些全世界最好的女孩
I know. Who'd want to hurt her?
我知道 谁会想要伤害她呢
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表