剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
绝望的主妇 前情提要
Previously on...Desperate Housewives
我在汽车旅馆开了间房♥..
I booked our room at the motel...
-我不想今晚又独自一人 -我也不想
- And I don't want to be alone tonight. - Neither do I.
-情人关系渐趋紧张 -如果有天你被车撞的话
- Affairs got serious... - If you got
我会很想念你的
Hit by a bus, I'd really miss you.
今晚你一个人洗澡吧
You're showering alone tonight.
我爱你 好了吧 我说了
I love you. There. I said it.
-昔日的恋人 -等等 你在做什么
- An ex-lover... - Why--wait. What are you doing?
只想让你知道我会一直等你
Just letting you know I'm here for you.
他人很好...太好了
Let's just say he was grateful-- very grateful.
失去了理智
Spun out of control.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
当罪案发生
And when a crime was committed...
邻居成了嫌疑对象
A neighbor was suspected.
每个人都怀疑我是袭击朱莉的凶手
Everybody thinks I the perv who attacked Julie??
万一有人闯进来
Just in case somebody should try
想要伤害你
To come in and hurt you,
你知道我和你♥爸♥爸
Do you know where your father and I
-把枪放哪里吗 -而受害者...
- Keep the gun? - But it was the victim...
你是怎么想的 和一个已婚男人约会
What were you thinking, dating a married man
却在掩藏秘密
Who had secrets.
朱莉 我很想你
Hey, Julie, I miss you.
对别人评头论足
It is in our nature
是人类的天性之一
To judge the people around us.
我们评价陌生人的着装风格
We judge the way strangers dress
邻居家疏于管理的草坪
The way our neighbors tend their lawns...
朋友在公众场合的不拘小节
And the way our friends act in public.
是啊 我们时刻都在批判别人
Yes, we make these judgments all the time,
从未去想某天
Never thinking that one day
我们需要
We may be judged...
自我批判
Ourselves.
姑娘们 你们在做什么
Girls, what are you doing?
-天哪 -我的手好痛
- Oh, for pete's sake. - My arm.
记得上次你这么玩的时候我是怎么说的吗
What did I tell you about sliding down the staircase?
不要用高档的行李箱
Not to use the good suitcase?
对 还有不许这么玩
Besides that. Don't do it at all!
那我们可以玩什么
Well, what are we supposed to do?
你又不让我们去房♥顶玩
You won't let us play on the roof anymore.
-你好啊 劳拉 -这怎么回事
- Hey, Laura! - What happened?
别担心 她没事
Don't worry. She's okay.
这两个傻妞坐在箱子里从上面滑下来
these two knuckleheads decid to slide down the staircase
你怎么由着她们
Why would you let them do that?
别怪我 我根本不在现场
Oh, don't blame me. I wasn't even in the room.
你难道不看着他们
You left the girls unsupervised?
她们玩得好好的
Well, they were playing.
拜托你 我不可能时时守在她们身边吧
Come on. I can't watch 'em every second.
为什么不能 胡安妮塔在我家时我随时都在她们身边
Why not? I look after Juanita when she's at my house,
所以她才能毫发未损地回家
And she goes home without a scratch.
那是因为她本来就很强壮
Only 'cause she's indestructible.
亲爱的 表演一下你的撞墙术
Honey, do that thing where you run into the wall.
-看吧 可逗了 -你就像个没事人
- Watch. This is hilarious. - You're pretty cavalier
我女儿差点就因为你的疏忽丧命了
Considering your carelessness almost killed my daughter.
听我说 劳拉
I gotta say, Laura,
自从你戒烟后 你就变得歇斯底里了
You're kind of a wet blanket since you quit smoking.
建议你试试用烟斗吸
Why don't you try a pipe?
加布 我不得不说
And I've got to say, Gaby,
你是个失败的母亲
I think you're a lousy mother.
你刚才那是在教训我吗
Did you just say that to my face?
是的 我想我再也不会
Yes, and I'm afraid I won't be
送我女儿到你家来了
Bringing my daughter here anymore.
出于对我女儿安全和教养的考虑
The safety and well-being of my child must come first.
好啊 胡安妮塔是因为可怜蕾切尔
Fine. Juanita only had Rachel over
才邀请她来我家玩的
because she felt sorry for her.
也就是同情玩伴日
It was a pity playdate.
当然也就是说
And of course this means
胡安妮塔的生日聚会蕾切尔不会参加了
Rachel won't be attending Juanita's birthday party.
本来蛋糕就不够吃 闪人吧
More cake for us! Beat it!
宝贝儿 我们走
Let's go, sweetie.
是的 乐于评价身边的人 是我们天性使然
Yes, it's in our nature to judge those around us.
但我们的天性
It's also in our nature...
记住 如果你有教你女儿
You know, if you had taught your kid
出现紧急情况打滚自救
How to tuck and roll on impact,
刚才那样吵架就不会发生了
We wouldn't even be having this conversation!
也教我们把自身错误怪罪于他人
To blame someone else for our mistakes.
朱莉被袭击事件已经过去了两周
It had been two weeks since julie mayer had been attacked.
当她康复回家的时候
And when she came home from the hospital,
紫藤街的街坊邻居
The residents of Wisteria Lane
都夹道欢迎她的归来
were there to welcome her back
有手持标语的孩童们
She was greeted by children who came with signs...
端着点心的主妇们
Housewives who came with desserts...
捧着花束的老朋友
And old friends who came with flowers.
人群中还有一位新面孔
Also in the crowd was a new friend...
带着特定的目地而来
who came with an agenda.
你看起来气色好多了
You look great, Julie.
我很高兴你们都来了
I'm so glad you guys came.
-一会见 拜拜 -拜拜
- See you later. - Bye!
拜拜
Bye.
你好 朱莉 欢迎回家
Hey, Julie. Welcome home.
知道吗 我很担心你
Listen, I've been so worried about you.
我们能找个没人的地方谈谈吗
Is there some place we can go where we can talk?
不 我们不能再继续了
No. We're not doing this anymore.
朱莉 求求你
Julie, please.
多米尼克 我很抱歉 一切都结束了
Dominic, I'm sorry. It's over.
你好 麦克卢斯基夫人
Hey, Mrs. McCluskey!
布里
Bree.
大家好 很抱歉我迟到了
Oh, hi. I am so sorry I'm late.
我这周末要负责三个派对
I have three parties this weekend,
我手肘都沾上薄饼了
And I'm up to my elbows in canapés.
凯特琳怎么没在帮你
Why isn't Katherine helping you?
我解雇了她
I had to let her go.
-什么 -你开玩笑吗
- What? - You're kidding.
我们当时正一起负责婚礼
We were working this event,
她毫无征兆地突然发狂
And she went berserk.
然后我解雇了她
And then when I fired her,
她故意刮花了我的车
She intentionally scratched my car.
那天她打断我 我还向她 竖中指
I flipped her the bird the other day after she cut me off.
我再也不敢了
Won`t make that mistake again
我觉得她需要帮助
I think she needs help.
我觉得她就是在制♥造♥事端
I think she's a drama queen.
但如果她真处于困境中 我们坐视不管
But if she is in trouble, and we don't do anything,
那玛丽·艾丽丝自杀事件又会重演
It could be mary alice all over again.
我不知道 苏珊 你觉得呢
I don't know. Susan, what do you think?
我了解她现在正处于感情的低谷
Well, I know she's going through a rough time,
但是我对她没有丝毫的同情
But I have trouble feeling sorry for her.
我了解 经过你婚礼上
I get that, after that stunt
她自导自演的闹剧 你又怎会同情她
after that stunt she pulled at your wedding.
对呀 你有告诉大家凯特琳勾引过麦克的事吗
True. did you tell them about Katherine hitting on mike?
什么 什么时候的事
What? When did that happen?
他...他跟你说过吧 不是吗
He...He did mention it, didn't he?
当然 谈及此事我们总是一笑了之
Of course. Yeah, um, we laugh about it all the time.
看 麦克在那
Um, oh, and look. There's mike now,
我现在想好好笑笑
And I could use a good laugh.
抱歉 失陪一下
Would you excuse me?
亲爱的 我能跟你谈谈吗
Sweetie, can I talk to you a second?
如果那没什么 你怎么没跟我提过
If it was no big deal, why didn't you just tell me?
朱莉在住院
Julie was in the hospital.
我没告诉你
I didn't tell you
因为胡思乱想的我 觉得你会生气
Because I, crazy me, thought it might upset you.
现在我告诉你 我为什么生气
And here's why I'm upset...
如今我意识到凯特琳没有受到感情创伤
'cause now I realize that Katherine is not hurting.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表