剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
卡尔 过来 等一下
Hey, Karl, get in here. Wait.
你不会相信的
You are not gonna believe this.
布里找到了你祖母的胸针
Bree found your grandmother's brooch.
-什么 -是的 苏珊丢的那个
- What? - Yes, the one that Susan lost.
这是个难得的巧合
What an extraordinary coincidence.
你在哪找到的 布里
Where did you get it, Bree?
我猜是她买♥♥来的
She bought it. I'm assuming.
是的 在个小古董店
Uh, yes, at that little antique store
-珍珠大道上 -所以很明显
- Down on Pearl Street. - Yeah, so obviously,
找到它的人把它卖♥♥给了那个商店
Whoever found it must've sold it to that store.
记得知道我遗失它时你有多生气吗
Remember how mad you got when I lost it?
-他对我又吼又叫 -你吼她了
- He really yelled at me. - You yelled at her?
-我不记得了 -你是吼她了
- I don't recall yelling. - You kinda did.
你怎么能把我祖母的胸针弄丢了
"How could you lose my grandmother's brooch?!
-那是传家宝 -真过份
- It was a family heirloom!"- Unbelievable.
过这么久了 现在还会旧戏重演吗
Yeah, that it would turn up again after all this time.
我很高兴能物归原主了
Well, I'm glad I can give it back to its rightful owner.
这是你的了 你买♥♥下它了
Oh, it's yours. You bought it.
知道是卡尔特意送给你的
Oh, I couldn't possibly wear it
我就不能再戴了
Knowing that Karl gave it to you.
你花了多少钱 我还你
Well, how much did it cost? I'll reimburse you.
不用了 相信我 很便宜
No need, dear. Trust me, it was a steal.
我们把他抬进屋
Whoa! We gotta get him inside.
-小声 坚持住 -好了 小菜一碟
- Shh. Shh. Just hold on. Just... - Okay. Easy does it.
我们吃点烙饼怎样
How can we get some pancakes?
-什么 老兄 -小心点
- What? Oh, gee. - Watch it. Watch it.
-没事 -小声点
- I'm good, I'm good. - Shh.
波特 老天
Porter, for god sakes!
我们要睡觉的啊
People are trying to sleep!
-汤姆 -宝贝
- Tom? - Hey, honey.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
我以为你在图书馆学习
I thought you were gonna be at the library studying.
我们是啊 学完以后
W-w-we were, and after we were done,
我说请他们吃烙饼
I told the guys I'd treat 'em to pancakes.
但那里关门了
But the... the place was closed.
所以我们就朝那房♥子上尿尿
Ah, so we peed on the building.
击掌 汤·斯加兄
Give it five, T-scav! Yo!
你喝醉了
You're drunk.
没有
Uh, I beg your pardon.
他醉了 我喝高了而已
He's drunk. I'm faced.
水槽在哪
Do you have a sink?
去图书馆也有限制 至少喝3杯吗
What did this library have, a 3-drink minimum?
在图书馆学完后 我们去酒吧了
Well, after the library, we went to a bar,
他们参加了个要命的喝啤酒游戏
And they got into a cutthroat game of beer pong.
我给他们做点烙饼
Well, I'll just make 'em some pancakes
-明早送他们回家 -明早吗
- And take 'em home in the morning. - The morning?!
能跟你聊两句吗 汤·斯加兄
Can I talk to you a second, t-scav,
避开啤酒弹珠冠军赛的事不谈
Away from these beer pong champs?
事实上 他们输得很有争议
Actually, they lost and--and it was kind of controversial--
我不管 今晚他们不能睡这儿
I don't care! they're not staying here tonight.
拜托 尼德梅耶醉成那样了
Come on! Look at Niedermeyer.
我总不能把他送回他父母那里吧
I can't take him home to his mom and dad.
你知道作家长的反应
You know how parents are.
我当然知道 我们也是家长
Of course I do! We're parents!
听着
Look...
我知道你希望孩子们喜欢你
I understand you want the kids to like you
那样他们就会选你为返校国王什么的
So they can elect you homecoming king or whatever,
但你也不能因为重回学校
But you are not going back to school
就觉得自己能再年轻一回 我受够了
To have some second childhood. Enough is enough!
好吧 好吧 听你的
Okay. Okay, I hear ya.
我听到你们说话了 能不能小声点
Hey, I hear you, too. Wanna keep it down?
作为惩罚
And as punishment,
我要求胡安妮塔
I'm having Juanita draft a letter of apology
给听到了那句脏话的家人和全班同学
To every classmate and family member who heard...
写一封道歉信
The verb in question.
这样很公道
That seems fair.
当然了 不允许她参加
And of course, she won't be allowed to participate
感恩节盛会的最后两场演出
In the final two performances of the thanksgiving pageant.
当然
Of course.
还有接下来的两个星期
And she is also on cafeteria cleaning detail
- 她要负责打扫餐厅 -这是当然
- For the next two weeks. -Absolutely.
等等
Uh, not so fast.
-有问题吗 -拜托 彼德森夫人
- I'm sorry? - Oh, come on, Mrs. Peterson.
写道歉信 行
A letter of apology? Fine.
但不让她参加感恩盛会
Taking her out of the play?
那是属于她单独表演的机会
Hey, she deserved that based on her performance alone.
不要那么过分
But let's not go overboard.
索利斯夫人 这所学校从来没有
Mrs. Solis, this school has a zero tolerance policy
因说脏话而惩罚学生的规矩
When it comes to profanity.
这个我们了解 是吧 亲爱的
And we respect that. Right, honey?
你别管这事 亲爱的
Stay out of this, sweetheart.
你该重新制定校规了
You need to take a second look at that policy.
胡安妮塔犯了个小错 没必要小题大做
Juanita made a little slip. It wasn't intentional.
又不是说她后来竖了中指
It's not like she flipped the bird afterwards.
我坚持我的决定
My ruling stands.
早知今日何必当初呢
If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.
这算什么 肖申克小学吗
What is this, Shawshank Elementary?
学校没有责任
This school is not at fault.
如果你想追究责任
If you want to assign blame,
就该好好反省一下你们的家教
You might look to your dubious parenting skills.
-你最好收回这句话 -我没听错吧
- Oh, I wish you hadn't said that. - Excuse me?
胡安妮塔肯定在哪听过这些脏话
Well, Juanita learned that word somewhere.
你的意思是是我教她的
And you're saying I taught it to her?
不是 我肯定是她偶然听到了耳语
No, I'm sure it was whispered to her by the wind.
跟你这么说吧 彼德森夫人
Let me tell you something, Mrs. Peterson.
我要把胡安妮塔
I am pulling Juanita
从这所糟糕透顶的学校带走
out of this crappy, crappy school!
走了 卡洛斯
Come on, Carlos! Oh.
"糟糕" 是吗
"Crappy," huh?
真是可惜了 胡安妮塔不能
What a shame Juanita won't be here
在爱国宣誓仪式上脱口说出这个词
To blurt that out during the pledge of allegiance.
是吗 我有句话也忍♥不住脱口了
Oh, yeah? well, here's a blurt for ya--
你这个乡巴佬
...And the horse you rode in on!
别开枪 是我
Don't shoot! it's just me.
放松点 苏珊 不过是个玩笑
Relax, Susan. It was a joke.
麦克在吗
Is Mike here?
-他出去上班了 -真倒霉
- He is out on a job. - Oh, darn it.
本来想跟你们两个道歉的
I wanted to talk to both of you so I could apologize.
过去的几个星期里
Over the past few weeks...
我一直在整理我的心情
I've let my emotions get the best of me.
我肯定你已经注意到了
I'm sure you've noticed
我的行为有点 疯狂
That my behavior has been... Crazy.
只是临床意义上的疯狂
Hmm, just in the... clinical sense.
说正题吧
Well, that's over.
我不想我们之间的关系还那么紧张
I don't want there to be any more tension between us.
当我们在街上见到对方
When we see each other on the street,
我希望我们能挥挥手
I want us to wave,
而不是躲到垃圾箱后面
Not dive behind a garbage can.
我没有躲 只是我...的钥匙掉了
Oh, I didn't dive. I... just dropped my keys.
我只想一切回到正常
I just want things to be normal again.
让我跟你和姐♥妹♥们♥一起打扑克
Let me play poker with you and the girls.
如果你要举办派对 邀上我
If you throw a party, invite me.
也许哪天你和麦克
Maybe you and Mike can have me
能邀请我去野炊
over for a barbecue sometime.
想想发生的一切
Given what's happened,
我不指望将来我们一起野炊
I just don't see a barbecue in our future.
好吧 苏珊
Fine, Susan.
我本以为我们能重新成为朋友
I was just hoping to be friends again
让那些人知道他们都错了
And show all those people how wrong they were.
哪些人
What people?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表