剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
看到了 你们有共同语言
See? You do have something in common.
你这是在贿赂我吗
Are you bribing me?
不是 这是给你办派对的钱
No. This is to pay for the party.
当然 如果还有剩的话...
And, of course, if there's a little left over...
我差点忘了
And I almost forgot.
办派对怎能少得了啤酒
You can't have a party without beer.
这是陷阱吗
Okay, is this a trick?
我妈是不是躲在灌木丛后面
Is my mother hiding in the bushes
看我会不会上钩
To see if I take the bait?
我只想让他过得开心
I just want him to have a good time.
所以 记得带些好朋友来
So make sure you invite some nice people,
再邀请几个可爱的女孩子
Maybe a couple of cute girls.
为了我的好朋友丹尼 我随时效劳
Anything for my good friend Danny.
好了 这个怎么样
All right, how about this one?
有着粉色翻糖的可爱四层蛋糕
It's a lovely 4-tier cake with pink fondant.
好吧
Okay.
给你介绍了43款不同设计的蛋糕之后
Well, after showing you 43 cake designs,
我明白 这是否定的意思
I've learned that "hmm" means "no."
但你两天后就要结婚了
But you're getting married in two days,
除非你想在婚礼上用果冻招待客人
So unless you wanna shove wedding jell-o
不然就真的得做个决定了
Into each other's faces, you really need to make a decision.
抱歉 我们只是期望一切都尽善尽美
Oh, I'm sorry. We just want everything to be perfect and--
这是什么
What's this one?
这一定是我搭档凯瑟琳的新设计
Oh, this must be a new design by my partner Katherine.
你喜欢
You like it?
我爱死它了
I love it.
太好了
Wonderful.
那么 你想要什么口味的
Now... what flavor do you want?
我的建议是
I would suggest
经典的带覆盆子的白色蛋糕
A classic white cake with raspberry genoise.
卡洛斯 注意到勒奈特有何不同了吗
Hey, Carlos, notice anything different about Lynette?
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
看看跟去年圣诞派对照片的区别
Check her in this photo from the christmas party last year
之前
Before...
现在
After.
勒奈特做了丰胸
Lynette got implants.
绝对是 多丰满的小山峰啊
Definitely. And look at those puppies.
你是同性恋吗
Wait a minute. Aren't you gay?
你没权利知道
You can't ask me that.
如果你不是的话
Well, if you're not,
我就得揍你了
I'm gonna have to punch you in the face
我得保护我已婚的朋友
For checking out my married friend.
我是同性恋
So gay!
绝对的同性恋
Judy-liza-barbra gay!
89年我就出柜喽
Proud member since '89!
也就是说第三季度
So for the third quarter,
净利润涨了20% 相比较之下...
Net income increased by 20% compared to...
看什么呢
What are you looking at?
抱歉 勒奈特 我只是...
Sorry, Lynette. I just...
我知道了
I know.
你知道什么了
You know what?
你的小秘密
Your little secret.
老天 你知道双胞胎的事儿了
Oh, god, you know about the twins?
当然了 我长眼睛了
Well, I mean, yeah. I have eyes.
首先声明 这完全是计划之外的(音同:植入的)
Okay, first of all, this was not planned.
不是植入的吗
It wasn't?
当然不是 我和汤姆去吃饭
God, no! Tom and I went out to dinner,
我喝多了 之后的事...
He got me drunk, and the next thing Ii knew...
看来这是汤姆的功劳了
So Tom's responsible for all this.
还能有谁
Well... who else?
你可真是优秀的妻子
God, you are such a good wife.
我真希望能说动加布
I wish you'd talk to gaby,
让她也学学你
Get her to jump on the bandwagon.
不过加布已经不需要了啊
Thus...Gaby already have her hands full
她那俩还不够吗
With the two she's got?
还行吧
Mnh, they're okay.
我一直觉得我们可以做得更好
I always thought we could do better
你说什么 加布一直很羡慕你
What?! You know, Gaby really looks up to you.
她如果知道你丰胸了
If she knew you got a boob job
她也许会考虑下的
She might consider it.
丰胸
Boob job?
抱歉 应该说胸部美容
Sorry. Breast enhancement.
给她介绍下你的医生
Just give her the name of your doctor.
他技术很不错
He did great work.
噢 其实我...
Oh, now I...
好吧 知道了
O-okay. Got it.
一定
Sure.
顺便说下 就当给你提个醒
By the way, let this be a lesson to you.
别试图跟我隐瞒实情
Don't try to hide things from me.
这方面我很聪明 了解
I'm a little too sharp for that. Okay.
苏珊
Susan?
在这儿
Here.
我有个活儿要接
Hey, I, uh, just got called on a job.
去修送水管
It's just a busted water main,
回来可能得晚些...
So I should be back by... Whoa.
出什么事儿了
What happened here?
我在翻朱莉的日记
I came across Julie's journal.
这样啊
Okay.
她未提及他的名字
She never says his name.
谁的名字
Whose name?
正在和她交往的那个已婚男人
The married man she's been seeing.
她没写他的名字 用大写D代替的
She doesn't use his name. She just uses the initial--"D."
为什么她写日记还要用暗语
Why would she use a code in her own journal?
也许她怕她妈妈会翻看吧
Oh, because she's afraid her mom might come across it?
好吧 我知道我侵犯了她的隐私
Okay, I know that I am invading her privacy.
管不了那么多了 这是紧急情况
I mean, screw it. This is an emergency.
我打赌这个D是个变♥态♥的混♥蛋♥
I bet this D. is the sick bastard who...
你知道什么是最可怕的吗
And you know the worst part?
我读这日记
I read this and...
就好像是陌生人写的
It's like it was written by a stranger.
这女孩到底是谁
I mean, who is this girl?
从医学院退了学
She dropped out of med school,
放弃全额奖学金去做服务员
She leaves her full scholarship to wait tables,
等她回了家
And then when she came back,
她又与已婚的男人有了婚外情
She started an affair with a married man.
我不认识这个朱莉
I don't know that Julie.
她到底是怎么了
I mean, what is going on with her?
喂
Hello?
真的吗
Really?
你可以亲口问她 她苏醒了
You can ask her yourself. She's awake.
希尔医生 她怎么样了 我能见她吗
Dr. Hill? How is she? Can I see her?
当然 但是我得告诉你
Yeah, just so you know,
她对于被袭击的事情没有任何记忆
She doesn't remember anything about being attacked.
她现在很累 需要休息
She's very tired and needs her rest,
就只坐下来陪陪她好了 别问她问题
So just sit with her, okay? No questions.
当然
Of course.
我就只...坐坐
I'll just... sit.
哦 朱莉
Oh, Julie.
你醒了真是太好了
It is so good to see you awake.
嗨 妈
Hey, mom.
你感觉怎么样
Oh, how are you feeling?
等等 我差点忘了
Oh, wait. I forgot.
医生说不许问问题
Doctor said no questions.
所以 我只坐下 看着你
So.. I'm just gonna sit here and... look at you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我很累
I'm really tired.
宝贝你安心睡觉吧
Oh. Well, you just sleep, baby.
现在你知道了 你没怀孕
Just so you know, you're not pregnant.
什么
What?
勒奈特说你担心自己怀孕了
Well, Lynette said you were scared you might be.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表