剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
But I loved each of our kids
我还是会爱他们
The moment I knew they were coming.
但这一次不一样
It's different this time.
我无法爱这两个小孩
I don't love these babies.
不许再这样说
Stop saying that.
当你把这两个小孩抱在怀里
When you hold them in your arms,
你就会珍惜他们
You will care about these kids.
就像其他孩子一样
Just as much as the others.
好的
Okay.
婚礼当天
The wedding
我有东西留在车上了 里头见
I think I left something in the car. I'll see you inside.
布里
Bree.
奥森会像他从前参加婚礼那样
Orson will drink too much today,
喝很多
like he always does at weddings.
九点钟他就会睡觉
he'll be asleep by 9:00.
九点半在香格里拉酒店和我碰面
Meet me at the Shangrila motel at 9:30.
你不会再放我鸽子
And you won't bail on me again?
我昨晚预定了房♥间
I booked the room last night.
我已经换了被单 清洗了浴室
I've already changed the sheets and cleaned the bathroom.
吻我
Kiss me.
我们的乖乖女怎么了
What happened to the good girl?
她说 愧疚是幸福的代价
She decided guilt's a small price to pay for happiness.
老实说 我穿比你好看
Frankly, I think it looked better on me.
凯瑟琳
Katherine.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你可能发现了我最近的脾气有点暴躁
You may have noticed that I've been out of sorts lately,
而我也不知道原因
and I just couldn't understand why.
我是说 不错 我是被我爱的人甩了
I mean, sure, I was dumped by the love of my life,
但不仅仅是如此
But it was more than that.
然后我就想到了 我的朋友
And then it hit me. My friend--
那个毁掉我的生活的人
Who was sort of responsible for my world imploding--
却又从未转移玉步 去关心一下我
Never bothered to cross the street to see how I was doing.
还欠我一个 正式的道歉
Didn't have the... decency to apologize.
我十分十分的
I am very, very--
不 不是在这里 在外面
No, not here. out there.
在礼堂
In the hallway?
在你的婚礼上
In your ceremony.
镇里的人都知道你抢走了我的男人
Everybody in town knows you humiliated me.
我想一个公开道歉应该不为过
I think I deserve a public apology.
在我的婚礼期间
In the middle of my wedding?
我发现了一个很好的时段 就在这里
I found the perfect spot, right here.
在念传道书后 和念
After the reading of ecclesiastes. And right before
我们仅此起誓前
"we've only just begun."
我不会这样做
I am not doing that.
你会的
Yes, you will,
因为我可能会做出一些尴尬的事
Or I will create a scene so ugly
让所有人在你的五十周年纪念日
Your guests will still be talking about it
依然记得
on your golden anniversary.
好吧
Okay.
可我不高兴
But I am not happy about this.
不管怎样 强颜欢笑吧
Aw. try to smile anyway.
没人喜欢脾气暴躁的新娘
Nobody likes a grumpy bride.
我们何不冰释前嫌
Why don't we just get this over with?
能帮我拿下手套吗
Would you mind getting my gloves?
在塑胶套里
They're in the garment bag.
对不起
I'm sorry.
婚礼后再找我算账吧
It's just until after the ceremony.
苏珊
Susan!
从此以后
And from this day forward,
你们都将是彼此的归属
You shall be each other's home.
成为彼此的庇护所
You shall be each other's sanctuary.
苏珊 放我出去
Susan, let me out!
戴上这枚戒指
With this ring,
你我永结同心
I thee wed.
抱歉 我来晚了 错过什么了吗
Sorry I'm late. did I miss anything?
怎么回事 你在这里干什么
What the hell? what are you doing here?
苏珊心里有数
Susan knows.
听着 我不知道你有什么企图
Look, I don't know what you want,
可我心平气和地请你离开
But I'm asking you nicely to leave.
如果你不走 我发誓
And if you don't, so help me god,
我会亲自把你拖出教堂
I will drag you out of this church myself.
抱歉 我
I'm sorry. i...
我只想
I-i just wanted...
我这就走
I'll go.
凯瑟琳 等等
Katherine, wait.
大家好
Hello, everybody.
我只想说些话
I just wanna say something.
别把这段拍进去
Oh, we don't need this on the veo.
麦克再次向我求婚时
When Mike asked me to marry him...Again,
那是我人生中最幸福的一天
It was one of the happiest days of my life.
可对于其她人
But for someone else,
那天她的世界支离破碎
It was the day her whole world fell apart.
我不得不承认
And I have to admit, i...
我没有放在心上
I didn't care.
那一刻 我无比自私
In that moment, I was a selfish person,
于是选择了自己的幸福
And I chose my happiness.
可我想让你们知道
But I want you all to know
因为改变了她的人生轨迹 我真心道歉
That I am truly sorry for changing her path.
而且我希望
And I hope
凯瑟琳·梅菲尔能找到自己的幸福
That katherine mayfair finds happiness
能打从心底里原谅我
And can find it in her heart to forgive me...
重新成为我的朋友
And be my friend again.
希望这样可以了
I hope that helped.
老实说
Honestly...
还不够
It didn't.
欢迎有能力的影视爱好者加入“YYeTs”人人影视字幕组
加入仅凭个人兴趣爱好没有任何金钱实质回报
丹尼到底去哪了
Where the hell is Danny?
他两小时前就离开了婚礼现场 也不在自己房♥间
He left the wedding two hours ago and he's not in his room.
他很快就会回家了
He'll be home soon.
那孩子到底怎么了
You know, what has gotten into that kid?
他深夜不归 当众跟女孩吵架
He's staying out late, pickin' fights with girls in public.
-明知道自己不该这样的 -他还只是个孩子
- He knows better than that. - He's a teenager.
去找他去
Well, go look for him.
我们可不能在这里惹是生非了
We can't afford to make waves here.
要装成正常的善良人家
Everyone has to think we are nice, normal people.
是啊
Yeah.
在郊区 要发现罪孽之事并不困难
It's not hard to find sin in the suburbs.
只要往紧闭的门内看进去
Just look behind closed doors,
你就会发现你的邻居们
And you'll find your neighbors
欺骗自己的丈夫
Cheating on their husbands....
(孕妇装)
Maternity clothes
憎恨自己的孩子
Resenting their children...
计划报复自己的朋友
Plotting against their friends.
但尽管我们很喜欢谈论
But as much as we like to talk about
人们所做的罪孽之事...
The sinful things people do...
我们忘了 罪孽和罪恶 还是不同的
We forget there is a difference between sin...and evil.
不幸的是 总会有人提醒我们
Sadly, there's always someone willing to come along
罪恶的存在
And remind us.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表