剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
在我们离婚之前 我不会公开
I won't go public with my new relationship
我新的恋情的
Until we're divorced.
我会说 是在你我分居之后
And I'll say we started seeing each other...
我们才开始约会的
After you and I separate.
真是个体面的说法
What a tasteful solution.
你真该写本书 叫<通奸礼仪>
You must write an etiquette book for adulterers.
你很生气 我不怪你
I don't blame you for being angry.
我向你保证
And I give you my word,
我绝不会让你因为我的出轨而尴尬难堪
I will not let my affair be an embarrassment to you.
那么 当飞机飞过圣诞聚会的时候
So when the plane flies over the christmas party,
我要它拉着一个绝对够大的横幅
I want it pulling a big-ass banner
上面写着
That reads,
嫁给我好吗 布里
"Will you marry me, Bree?
爱你的 卡尔
Love, Karl."
这实在太浪漫了
Oh, isn't that romantic?
好极了 可价钱是600块
Glorious. That'll be 600 bucks.
无所谓 谁会用金钱来衡量真爱呢
I don't care. You can't put a price on love.
他就会 我们的周年纪念日
He can. Our anniversary?
20块钱的塔尔萨餐厅礼券
$20 gift certificate to a rib joint.
可那天晚上你就不用下厨了
Well, you didn't have to cook that night.
这是福利 对我们两个都是
So the gift was for both of us.
祝你好运 梅尔先生
Good luck, Mr. Mayer.
我十分希望这位布里小姐会答应你
I hope this Bree says yes...
就像我十分希望自己当初拒绝了你一样
Almost as much as I wish I had said no.
顺便提一下 我是个离婚案的律师
For what it's worth, I'm a divorce lawyer.
拜托 老天啊
Oh, for god sake!
杰夫 看看这堆烂摊子
Jeff, look at the mess in here!
你有名片吗
Do you have a card?
迪伦
Dylan.
迪伦
Dylan!
我们已经没话好说了
I have nothing to say to you.
我知道你妈妈都跟你说了什么
I know what your mother must have told you.
她跟每个人都这么说 可那不是真的
It's what she told everyone. But it's not true.
你真以为我会相信你 而不信她吗
Do you really think I'm gonna take your word over hers?
拜托 我真的很担心你妈妈
Please. I am so worried about your mom.
-我并不是只关心麦克 -别废话了
- I am not just thinking about mike. - what he hell you're not.
忘了他吧 他和我妈结婚了
Get over him. He's married to my mother.
-什么 -知道吗
- What? - You know
你在他们婚礼上大闹了一通就已经够遭了
It's bad enough that you make a scene at their wedding
你还日以继夜地纠缠他们
And you hound them night and day.
而且你居然因为得不到他而刺伤了我妈妈
And you stab her because you can't have him?
她是这么跟你说的吗
Is that what she told you?
我不知道为什么你居然还没被关起来
I don't know why you're not locked up right now.
你个疯子
You're crazy.
迪伦
Dylan!
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
老天
Oh, my god.
我不明白
I don't understand.
几个月以来 妈妈一直在给我讲
For months, my mom has been telling me
她和麦克的点点滴滴
About her life with Mike--
那些他送过她的礼物
The gifts that he's given her
还有他们计划好的旅行
And trips that they've planned.
你妈妈需要帮助
Your mom needs help.
麦克也是
And so does Mike.
你想要我做什么
What do you want me to do?
嘿 好消息
Hey, good news.
成医生说
Dr. Cheng says
我可以提前送你父母一个圣诞礼物了
I can give your parents an early christmas present.
你可以出院了
You're released.
收好东西 我把你送回家
Grab your stuff. I'm taking you home.
谢谢你送我
Hey, thanks for the ride.
乐意效劳
Happy to help.
我真想象不出
I can't imagine
这样的生活对你们来说该有多辛苦
How tough it is for you guys to live this way.
哪样的生活
What way?
终年四处奔波
Running all these years,
一直要小心翼翼的
Always looking over your shoulder.
放轻松 丹尼
Relax, Danny.
你父母已经告诉我你们的处境了
Your parents told me about your situation.
好吧 应该说 是我自己发现的
Well, actually, I figured it out.
你妈妈只是提供了些细节
Your mom just filled in the details.
她为什么要这么做
Why would she do that?
老实说 我认为她觉得
Well, frankly, I think she was glad
能找到个可以吐露心声的人 是件好事
To finally find someone she could be honest with.
你也一样
And that goes for you, too.
如果你需要找谁谈谈 你可以信任我
If you ever need to talk, you can trust me.
希望如此
I hope so.
因为如果你泄露半句
'Cause if you say anything,
我妈妈就要去坐牢了
They're gonna throw my mom in jail.
不是的 没那么严重
No, no. It doesn't work that way.
你是开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
自从911之后
Ever since 9/11,
联邦探员们不放过任何一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
The feds are hard-core on any terrorist stuff,
就算是陈年老案也一样
Even the old cases.
如果他们找到她 她必死无疑
If they find her, she's dead.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
丹尼
Danny!
-我以为明天才会去接你呢 -老妈 我搞砸了
- I thought we were picking you up tomorrow. - Ma, I screwed up.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我把所有事都告诉莫娜了
I told Mona everything.
你好啊 莫娜
Hey, Mona.
谢谢你开车送丹尼回来
Thanks for giving Danny a ride.
我很抱歉
And, oh, I am so sorry
他把你也扯进我们的家庭闹剧了
He dragged you into our family drama.
我是说 你比谁都清楚
I mean, you know better than anyone
他现在心情很不好
What a bad head space he's in right now.
他很气我和他爸爸 他只是想伤害我们
He's so angry at me and his dad, he just wants to hurt us,
这就是为什么他告诉你那些疯狂的故事
Which would explain the wild story he just told you.
那么
So...
没事了吧
We good?
我讨厌我的工作
I hate my job.
我所做的只是照顾情绪紊乱的病人
All I do is deal with disturbed people,
帮他们擦口水
Wipe their drool,
把他们绑牢
Strap them down.
我恨这些
I hate it.
那么
Well...
-或许你该换个工作 -我之前也想过
- Maybe you should get a different job. - I wanted to,
可他们说我至少应该有
But they say you should have
一年的生活费用
A year's worth of living expenses.
我不知道去哪弄到那些钱
And I didn't know where I'd get the money.
67000块
$67,000.
我需要这么多来付贷款 养车
That's what I've needed to cover my mortgage, my car,
还有一年之内所有的开销
Everything for a year.
莫娜
Mona--
67000块
67 grand.
如果你能帮我
If you could do that for me,
那我们都自♥由♥了
Then we'd all be free.
妈妈
Hey, mom.
迪伦
Dylan!
你怎么来了 我说过不要你来的
What are you doing here? I-I asked you not to come.
我别无选择
I had to.
你可受伤了
You were hurt.
你回过家了吗
Have you been to the house?
真抱歉 麦克没能给你接风
Oh, I'm so sorry Mike wasn't there to welcome you.
他出差了
He's away on business.
不是的 他进监狱了
No, he's in jail.
你告诉警♥察♥是他刺伤了你
You told the police he stabbed you.
我 我从没那么说过
I... never said that.
我告诉过你 是苏珊袭击的我
I told you-- susan attacked me.
那警♥察♥为什么要拘捕麦克
Then why did the police arrest Mike?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表