剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
可大多数都已经端出去了
We've already taken out most of the plates.
那你还躇着干啥 快拿回来
Well, don't just stand there. Go get them back.
它怎么会变成醋的
How can it be vinegar?
我们昨晚才试菜的 味道还不错
We tested the recipe last night, and it was perfect,
然后我就把雪利酒锁在酒柜里
And then I locked the sherry in the liquor cabinet.
是谁动了手脚
Who had access?
你有没有在解雇安德鲁后
Did you give Andrew's keys to anyone
把他的钥匙交给别人
after you fired him?
他离开时没有上交钥匙
He never returned his key.
天哪 布里
Oh, Bree.
他们不肯把盘子给我
They won't give the plates back.
出版商正准备作一个简短的演说
The publisher guy's giving a little speech,
然后他们就要吃了
and then they're gonna eat.
不 我可不想把我的食谱事业在此终结
No, no. I am not gonna lose my cookbook career over this.
上帝啊
God.
把那个火枪递给我
Hand me that torch.
请大家尽情享用
Bon appetite, everybody.
我们在停车场提供有酥皮水果馅饼
We're serving cobbler in the parking lot!
我给你做了杯热巧克力
I just made you real hot chocolate.
难道不足矣博红颜一笑吗
Don't I get a smile?
我儿子今晚想要毁掉我的事业
My son tried to ruin my career tonight.
我可笑不出来
I don't think I'll ever smile again.
说实话
Honestly,
我不认为安德鲁和此事有关
I don't think Andrew had anything to do with it.
是吗
You don't?
回想一下整个事件
Mnh. Look at the planning that went into it.
换醋的时机 必须在
The vinegar had to be substituted for the sherry
你选好雪利酒之后
after you'd selected the bottle,
出发去办宴席之前
but before you'd left for the event.
而且要确保你不会再试用
the ingredient had to be something you wouldn't sample.
要我说 安德鲁可没这么聪明
Come on. Andrew's not clever enough
能把这事搞定
to pull that off.
他甚至不可能偷一瓶酒而不被发现
He can't even steal a case of wine without getting caught.
那你认为 会是谁干的呢
Well, then who do you think did it?
我想 这个人必须是聪明绝顶的
Well, it'd have to be somebody pretty smart...
至少拥有能够获得MBA的智力
at least smart enough to get an MBA.
你是说山姆 这太荒谬了
Sam? That's ridiculous.
他为什么要害我
Why would he want to hurt me?
谁说他要害你
Who said he wanted to hurt you?
他是想害安德鲁
Andrew's the one taking this fall.
不 那不可能
No, that's not possible.
那他想得到什么
What does he stand to gain?
这个问题问得好
Hmm. What a good question.
趁热喝了你的巧克力吧
Enjoy your chocolate.
曾经有段时间 我发现苏珊
Every once in a while, I catch Susan
总以某种方式看着我
looking at me this certain way.
在我穿衣服的时候 或是修理草坪时
You know, I'm putting on my shirt or mowing the lawn.
我回过头来
I'll turn my head,
发觉她正以这种眼神看着我 我就知道
and I'll catch her with this look in her eyes, and I know
她在想 和我在一起是多么幸运
she's thinking that she's lucky to have me.
所以 我怎能告诉她我破产了
So how can I tell her I'm dead broke?
我怎么能说 我不接受你的钱
How can I say, "I can't take your money,
因为这根本不够
"because it won't begin to cover
偿还我去年欠下的债务
the debts I've been racking up for the last year"?
她以为我只是拖欠几笔车费
She thinks it's a couple of truck payments.
她什么也不知道
She's got no idea.
这会伤透她的心
This would really hurt her.
如果被她发现我向她隐瞒此事
If she found out I kept this from her,
我想我将永远不会从她那里看到那种神情了
I don't think I'd ever see that look from her again...
我不能这么做
And I can't let that happen.
告诉我你需要多少钱
Tell me how much you need.
特浓卡布奇诺 加热 对吧
Double capp, extra hot, right?
你记性真好
Wow. Good memory.
有一段时间没看到你了
I haven't seen you for a while.
我还以为你离开这里了
I thought maybe you left town.
我写完书才会离开
Oh, I'm not leaving till I finish my book.
是吗 故事发展得如何
Oh, right, yeah. How's that goin'?
那家伙杀了她吗
Did the guy kill her?
我试着让情节那样发展
I tried to write it that way.
他走过去 她独身一人
He went over there. She was alone.
于是 他的机会来了
He had the chance.
然后呢
And what happened?
接下来很简单
Just seemed too easy.
你又卡壳了
So you stuck again?
没有
No.
我又有一个更好的想法
I've got a better idea.
想一想
If you think about it,
她所做的最过分的事情就是带走孩子 对吗
the worst part of what she did was taking the kid, right?
所以我认为
So I figure
他能采取的最有利的方式就是报复
the best way for him to get revenge...
将她的某些东西夺走
is to take something from her.
但是 他要从她身上夺走什么
But what could he take that's gonna be
才能解恨呢
as bad as what she did?
孩子
The kid.
他打算抢走孩子 是吗
He's gonna take the kid, right?
那正是我在构思的
That's what I'm thinking.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hey.
我猜卡洛斯已经跟你说过了
So I guess Carlos've told you this?
是的
He did.
我对此很难过
I feel awful.
他越想着这事 就越不愿我做这事
The more he thought about, he couldn't let me do this.
面对现实吧 他说的也不无道理
And let's face it, he does have a say.
我完全能够理解 加布
It's completely understandable, Gaby.
这的确值得质疑
It was a lot to ask.
李在哪
So where's Lee?
我还想和他谈谈
I wanna talk to him, too.
他走了
He left.
走了
Left?
卡洛斯走了以后
After Carlos came over,
我们又吵了一架
Lee and I got into yet another fight,
然后 我们就分手了
And... we broke up.
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
李说他不愿再重来一次
Lee says he can't go through it again.
我已经下定决心要个孩子
I'm determined to have a child,
所以
so...
我能帮你什么忙吗
Is there anything I can do?
好吧
Oh, right.
对不起
Sorry.
没关系的 加布
It's okay, Gaby.
正如刚才所说 这的确值得质疑
Like I said, it was a lot to ask.
-我左脚的皮鞋不见了 -我们会找到的
- My left shoe is missing. - We'll find it.
-我不可能只穿一只鞋子去结婚 -先穿好礼服再说
- I can't get married in one shoe. - Just get dressed.
婚礼半小时内就要开始了
The wedding starts in half an hour.
其实他可以穿运动鞋
Hey, maybe he should wear sneakers.
虽然不正式 但他一定喜欢
It'd be wild, like he's too cool to care.
我还是上楼帮他找鞋子去吧
Or I could-- I just help him keep looking.
你忙你的
There you go.
勒奈特 帮我找一下普雷斯顿的鞋子
Lynette! Help me look for preston's shoe!
勒奈特
Lynette?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要你帮忙 普雷斯顿的鞋子找不到了
I need your help. Preston can't find his shoe.
我藏在烤箱里了
I put it in the oven.
为什么
Why?
因为移♥民♥局的那个女官员
Because that woman at immigration
还没给我打电♥话♥
Never called me back,
我无所适从
And I am screwed.
亲爱的 别这样了
Oh, honey. Come on.
把鞋藏起来 无法阻止他结婚
Hiding a shoe isn't gonna stop them from getting married.
我知道 我就需要点时间来思考
I know. I just wanted a few more minutes
告诉儿子我无法参加他的婚礼
Before I had to tell my son I'm not going to his wedding.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表