剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Oh! sorry.
安娜付了我5块钱
Ana paid me $5.
肌肉男 把我举起来
Ooh! hey, muscles. I need a lift.
手 别乱摸
Ooh! hey! hands! hands! hands!
打扰一下
um, excuse me!
抱歉打扰 能不能听我说
Sorry to interrupt. but can I have your attention, please?
好吧 你们好 我的侄女在这栋楼里
Okay. hi. my niece is somewhere in this building.
她一头棕发 穿金色紧身裤和乳白色上衣
She's got brown hair, gold leggings, a cream top...
都是从我衣橱里拿的
Which she took from my closet.
麻烦你们看看周围 把她找出来
So if you could just look around and point her out...
别闹 这很重要 她只有16岁
No, hey, hey, this is important, okay? She's only 16.
而且她来这里
And she came here
是没得到家中同意的
Even though she knew she wasn't supposed to.
要么帮我找到侄女
Either you find my niece,
要么我会叫来警♥察♥ 当然还有缉毒犬
Or I will call the cops with their drug-sniffing dogs.
找到了 她在那儿
Found her over here!
在这儿 住手 放我下来
Here she is! stop. Put me down.
你们
Somebody...
放开你的手 让我下来
Get your hands off me. Let me down.
天哪 你在干什么
God, what are you doing?
谢了 各位
Thank you, everybody.
放音乐
put the music back on.
我告诉过你别和我斗
I told you not to mess with me.
安娜 我受不了了
I cannot keep doing this, Ana.
你想怎样 把我踢出去
Or what? You're gonna throw me out?
没问题
Fine.
我求之不得
You'd actually be doing me a favor.
我能照顾自己的
I can take care of myself.
你才16岁 你打算靠什么挣钱
You're 16. How exactly are you gonna make money?
我...我可以做模特
I'm... I'm gonna be a model.
-模特 -是啊
- A model? - Yeah.
很多人说我很漂亮
You know, people tell me that I'm pretty enough.
我可以去巴黎或纽约
I-I will just--I'll go to paris or new york,
会有星探发现我的
And I will get discovered.
我就会变得很有钱 很有名
And I will be rich and famous,
就没有人再对我指手画脚
And no one will ever tell me what to do again.
你真觉得做模特就这么简单
And you really think it's that easy to become a model?
你都能做
It was for you.
你15岁就离家了
What, you left home when you were only 15.
我没得选 因为我的继父...
No, I left because I had to. My stepfather was...
不是一个好人
Not a nice man.
我妈妈根本就不管我
My mother didn't care about me.
我才3岁的时候我爸爸就走了
My father left when I was 3,
从那以后我母亲就成了监狱的常客
And my mother's be in and out of prison ever since.
我不会输给你的
I can beat you at this game.
这不是游戏 而是你的人生
This is not a game, Ana! this is your life.
别想吓唬我 行吗
You can't scare me, all right?
我可不想待在不受欢迎的地方
And I don't stay where I'm not wanted.
你好意思这么说
Oh, don't give me that.
我们给你吃的 给你住的
We feed you. we put a roof over your head.
你还准备随时改变主意
And you're also keeping all your options open.
我都听见了
I heard.
你回来了 太好了
Oh, good, you're back.
孩子都很听话
The girls haven't made a peep.
加布
Gaby?
我拿定主意了
No more options.
现在我是你的法定监护人了
I am now officially your guardian.
那又怎样啊
So... what?
想感动我 让我拥抱你吗
I'm supposed to hug you now?
你不会想要拥抱我的
No, you're not gonna want to hug me,
因为从此时此刻
Because from here on out,
我会死死盯着你 凡事都要报告
I am gonna be watching you like a hawk.
包括你要去哪里
I wanna know where you are going,
和谁一块去
Who you are going with,
什么时间回家
And when you are coming home.
我不会让你毁掉你的人生的
And I'm gonna keep you from ruining that life
打消你独自生活的念头吧
You are so anxious to start living.
你真卑鄙
You are so mean.
说得没错
Yeah.
我多希望
And I wish...
多希望
I wish...
那时也有人这样卑鄙得对待我
Someone had been this mean to me when I was your age.
听着 这不是你想象的那么简单
Danny, look, it's complicated.
不 本来就很简单
No, it's really simple, julie.
你只关心你自己
You only care about yourself.
-听我解释 -去死吧
- Please let me explain! - Go to hell.
凯瑟琳说你在这儿
Katherine said you were here.
我想 既然你来了
And I thought, since you were already in church,
那我们就去找牧师
We might see the pastor
帮我们安排下婚姻咨♥询♥
And schedule some counseling sessions.
奥森 我不需要什么咨♥询♥ 我要离婚
I don't need counseling, Orson. I need a divorce.
别告诉我不需要咨♥询♥
Don't tell me we don't need counseling.
你在客房♥已经睡了好几个星期了
You've been sleeping in the guest room for weeks.
-我们不应该是这样的 -我同意
- It's not right. - I agree,
如果你稍微有一丁点风度
And if you had An ounce of chivalry,
就换我睡卧室
You'd have given me the master.
或许你认为不和我同♥房♥♥
You might think that with holding sex
我就会妥协
Will make me give up on us.
可我很有耐心
But I can be very patient.
你也知道 入狱期间
You do realize in prison,
我三年都没有性生活
I went three whole years without any sex.
和我无关 不过感谢你的坦白
No, but thank you for clearing up a question
否则我还不好意思问
I never quite knew how to ask.
布里 8年前
Bree, eight years ago,
我们也站在这里
We stood at an altar like this,
在上帝面前宣誓爱对方
And we made a vow before god to love each other.
难道你认为我没有挣扎吗
Do you think I haven't struggled with this?
我忍♥受了怎样的煎熬
I've struggled with this in ways
你根本体会不到
You can't even begin to imagine.
那让我来帮你 我能让你快乐的
Then let me help you. I can make you happy again.
凭什么 勒索我
How? By blackmailing me?
我不是你的妻子了 奥森 我是你的俘虏
I'm not your wife anymore, Orson. I'm your captive.
你从头到尾都没有愧疚过吗
Don't you feel any remorse at all over that?
当然有
Of course I do,
不过有时
But sometimes guilt
愧疚是幸福的代价
Is a small price to pay for happiness.
宝宝A就在这儿了
There it is. Baby number one.
上帝啊 能看见宝宝 逃课也值了
Oh, my god. It was so worth cutting class to hear this.
第二个在这里 很好 心跳有力
And... there's number two. Good, strong heartbeats.
勒奈特 这太棒了
Isn't that great, Lynette?
是啊 很棒
Yeah. Terrific.
我去...
I'll...
叫护士来 帮你清洁一下
Get the nurse, have her come clean you up.
谢谢
Thank you.
你这是怎么了
So what's with you?
什么
What?
多美好的时刻啊
That was an amazing moment,
你却毫无表情地躺在那里
And you just sat there like y-you didn't even care.
我只是累了
I'm just tired.
我知道这很突然
Look, I know this has been a shock,
我也给了你时间 但已经三个月了
And I'm trying to give you time, but it's been three months.
什么时候你才会
When are you gonna start
为我们小孩的到来而感到高兴
Getting excited about our kids?
怎么了
What?
我无法爱他们
I don't love them.
勒奈特
Lynette.
求你 不要这样看着我
Please. Don't look at me that way.
如果我不跟你说 我会疯掉的
If I can't talk to you about this, then I am in big trouble.
你会烦恼只是因为 这不在我们的预计中
You're just upset because... this wasn't planned.
没有一个孩子是在我们预计中
None of them were planned,
但当得知他们的到来时
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表