剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
要是你想把旁边碟子的鲑鱼搞定 继续吧
You wanna end up on a plate next to the salmon, keep it up.
很抱歉我们浪费了你的时间
I-I'm sorry we wasted your time.
我丈夫不了解清雅的食物 他是个莽夫
My husband doesn't understand elegant food. He's an ignoramus.
这个莽夫正为你
Hey, this ignoramus is throwing you
举办一个500人的结婚纪念派对
An anniversary party for 500 people.
你说500人
500, you say?
我们坐下来研究一个方案吧
Let's, um, sit down and figure something out
因为我很愿意筹办这派对
Because I would really love to cater this party.
你看起来是位不错的女士
Look, you seem like a nice lady.
只是我们的客人都来自布朗克斯[纽约北部区]
It's just that our guests are comin' in from the Bronx.
他们都不了解那些不实际的食物
They don't know from fancy food.
他们都是吃辣椒香肠的人 对不起
It's more of a sausage and peppers crowd. I'm sorry.
我可以做酒烩肉卷
I could make you braciole.
你会做酒烩肉卷
You can do braciole?
会 还有
Yes, and, uh...
汤团和意大利饺子 还有意大利面沙司
Gnocchi and tortelloni and, uh, lasagna verde.
但你的菜单上没这些菜
But none of that stuff's on your menu.
因为那些都是 我祖母邦贝利的
That's because they're family recipes
家庭食谱
From... my grandmother Bombelli.
你是意大利人 看起来不像
You're Italian? You don't look it.
我祖父是爱尔兰人
Papa was Irish.
我的头发可能是遗传我父辈那边的
I may get my hair from the o'rourke side,
但我的口味
But my stomach...
都是邦贝利式的
She's all bombelli.
如果你们把这工作给我
If you give me this job,
我会用燉馬肉把你们的人
I will feed your family my stracotto
撑得系不上腰带
Till the men can't button their pants.
这才是我们要找的 你被聘请了
Now that's what we're lookin' for. You're hired.
感觉好多了
Ahh! I feel better.
好吧 我们继续来
All right, let's get back to it.
等等 你居然都做对了
Hold it. You got all these problems right?
你作弊了 是吧 从实招来
You cheated, didn't you? Confess!
没有 伊万娜教我的
No, Ivana helped me.
-伊万娜是谁 -是我
- Who's Ivana? - That's me.
你把这水桶和抹布给我的时候我们见过
We met when you handed me this bucket and rag.
对 对
Oh. yeah. Right.
抱歉 你教她的
Sorry. uh, you helped her?
我告诉她像把分数看成个大巧克力蛋糕
I told her to look at fractions like a big chocolate cake.
底下的数字代表整体
The bottom number is the whole thing,
上面的数字代表分出了多少块
And the top number represents how many slices.
我早该知道蛋糕能搞定她
Well, I should've known cake would make everything come into focus.
数学是我的专长
Math is my specialty.
我在布加勒斯特大学考得了工程博士学位
I have a PHD in engineering from the university of bucharest.
但这在美国的职业市场毫无意义 所以
But it means nothing in the American job market. so...
哇 博士
Wow. A doctor.
不赖嘛
Impressive.
楼上的浴室里有一簇头发塞住了排水管
Oh, the upstairs bathroom has a bunch of hair stuck in the drain.
你能弄一下吗
Can you take care of that?
当然
Sure.
妈妈 后面这页我不明白 给我解释一下
Mom, this next page doesn't make sense. I need help.
博士
Uh... doctor?
我觉得下水道可以待会弄
I'm thinking that drain can wait.
-尼克 -勒奈特 来得正好
- Nick - Hey, Lynette! perfect timing.
我正打算喝酒呢
I was just thinking about busting open a bottle of wine.
实际上 我是来找尼克的
Well, actually, I'm here to talk to Nick.
我很喜欢你们的玫瑰
I was admiring your roses
希望你可以给我一些这方面的建议
And I was hoping you could give me a few pointers.
亲爱的 你听见了吗
Honey, you hear that?
邻居问我们园艺经验呢
People are asking us for gardening tips.
我们是地道的城郊人
We are officially suburban.
那么 想喝酒吗
Oh, so... wine?
-还是你喝吧 -那好吧
- Uh... you go ahead. - All right.
-不过谢了 - 不客气
- Thanks, though. - mm-hmm.
诀窍是...
So here's the key...
你得从顺着花蕾往下
You, uh, you cut going away from the bud
-45度的角度来修剪 -我知道你和朱莉的事
- At a 45 degree angle-- - I know about you and Julie.
天哪 你的年纪是她的两倍
For God sakes, you're twice her age.
听着 勒奈特 这不关你的事
Okay, Lynette, this is none of your business.
没有冒犯的意思
no offense.
你没冒犯我
None taken.
但你知道谁被冒犯了吗 她爸爸
But you know who might be offended? her father.
如果卡尔发现的话 他会冲过来
If Karl finds out, he's gonna come over here
从45度角切断你的脖子
And cut your buds off at a 45 degree angle.
-谢谢你的警告 -我是说真的
- Yeah, thanks for the warning. - I mean it.
如果你还继续骚扰她 你会后悔的
If you don't stop bothering julie, you will be sorry.
慢慢打理花♥园♥吧
Happy gardening.
等等...别走...
Wait, hang on a second. hang on. hang...
朱莉说我在骚扰她吗
Wait, Julie said I was bothering her?
她有没有告诉你她才是始作俑者
Did she also tell you that she started this whole thing?
是她追我的
She came after me.
要知道 凡事都有两面性
All right, there are two sides to every story.
是的 你那一面是已婚的人
Yeah, well, your side is married.
听着 我试着拒绝
Look, I tried to resist.
她说服了我
She just wore me down,
说她从来没有遇见像我这样的人
Talking about how she'd never met anybody like me,
她以前从未有过这样的感觉
She never felt this way before.
从我们初次见面她就在攻陷我
She's been jerking me around since the day we met.
我不管 放过她
I don't care! Just leave her alone.
是吗 那好...
Yeah, all right. all right, fine.
如果我发现你把这个告诉别人
If I find out you told anyone about us
你会后悔的
You're the one who's gonna be sorry.
照我说的 想给玫瑰浇水的话
So like I said, You wanna water the roses
一星期几次就可以了
You know, a few times a week.
美人草上别放东西
Don't get anything on the foliage.
不然他们会得病的 好吗
That's how they get diseased. all right?
亲爱的 谢谢
Hey, thanks, baby.
你还好吧
You okay?
我想我也许知道是谁掐了朱莉的脖子
I think I might know who strangled julie.
回来的正好 我正在上晚餐呢
Hey, good timing. I'm putting dinner on the table.
我以为管家今天就来工作
I thought the housekeeper was supposed to start today.
她来了 她很棒
She did, and she's fantastic!
她们一家从罗马尼亚逃出来
And her family escaped from Romania
身无分文
With practically nothing.
他们在逃什么 清洁吗
Well, what were they fleeing from, cleanliness?
我不想在她第一天上班就给她太多工作
Well, I-I didn't wanna just throw work at her the first day.
我们得培养一下感情
We needed time to bond.
好吧 那她打算什么时候刷碗呢
Okay, so when does she start bonding with the dishwasher?
爸爸 看我的作业 我会分数了 太棒了
Daddy, look what I did! Fractions! All right!
妈妈教你怎么做分数计算了
So mommy taught you how to do fractions.
妈妈没教 是伊万娜...
Mommy didn't. Ivana...
伊万娜抢了我的功劳
Ivana take all the credit myself!
你能相信吗
Can you believe her?
我付出这么多
After all the work I've done...
让我教你点文明礼貌吧
Let's go teach you some manners.
我记得最清楚的是
So the best I can figure,
袭击是那晚11:30左右发生的
The attack happened around 11:30 that night.
然后人们看见凯瑟琳
Now people saw Katherine
在当天下午离开婚礼的
Leaving the wedding in the afternoon,
直到第二天早上 没人见过她
And no one saw her again until the next morning.
所以...你得好好想想
So... you have to wonder.
对不起
um...I am sorry
但你难道不需要做些记录吗
But aren't you gonna write some of this down?
你是完全不记得我了 是吧
You totally don't remember me, do you?
啊 老天爷
Oh, my gosh!
是的 对不起 能给我点提示吗
No. sorry. uh, can I get a little help?
丹尼斯 丹尼斯.拉佩娜
Denise. Denise Lapera.
当然
Of course!
能再给点提示吗
A little more help, please?
美景镇高中
Fairview high.
在帕森斯的英语课上 我就坐在你的后面
I used to sit behind you in Mr. Parsons' English class.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表