剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
"罗宾 亲爱的
"Robin, sweetie,
你找错对象了" 嗯
you have been barking up the wrong tree." Hmm.
我想我的对象没错
Yeah, I think I got the right tree.
只是不想再找了
Just sick of barking.
你自便吧
Well, suit yourself.
跟你说这个 没问题吧
Uh, you're okay with this, right?
不会影响我们之间的关系吧
I mean, it's not gonna affect anything with us?
我不明白为什么会
I-I don't see why it would.
好吧
Okay.
嗨 罗宾 你在干嘛
Hey, Robin. What are you up to?
只是出来走走 天气真好
Just out for a walk. It's such a nice day.
是啊 喜欢这些邻居们吗
Yeah, it is. So how do you like the neighborhood?
-大家对你好吗 -我想是的
- Is everyone treatin' you okay? - I guess so.
没人对你当作舞♥女♥的事
No one's giving you any guff
说什么废话吧
about being a stripper, are they?
没有啊
Oh, no.
我只是想确定一下
I just wanna make sure,
相信我 我经历过
'cause trust me, I've been there.
当时 我几乎是在跟自己做性♥交♥易
Way back when, I was sorta in the sex trade myself.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
我曾经给西尔斯·罗巴克公♥司♥
I used to model women's foundation garments
当紧身胸衣的模特
for Sears Roebuck.
这对乳♥房♥♥ 供我读完了大学
These breasts put me through college.
它们是真的 顺便说下
They're real, by the way.
它们看起来是真的
They look real.
是啊
Yeah.
总之 我很高兴 大家对你很好
Anyway, I'm glad that people are treating you nice.
你知道最好的是什么吗
You know what the best part is?
他们真的能看见我
They actually see me.
看见你
See you?
我多年以来
I spent a lot of years
在一个人们整晚
working in a place where people
都盯着我看的地方工作
stared at me all night long.
但是没有人真的能... 看见我
But no one ever really... saw me.
你懂我的意思吧
You know what I mean?
我懂
I do.
当我第一次来到这里
And when I first got here,
我以为这里也一样如此 但是...
I thought it was gonna be the same thing. But...
我感觉到 你的邻居们看见了
I get the feeling your neighbors
人们通常会看到的一切
see past all the stuff that people usually look at.
这让我觉得真的很好
It makes me feel really good.
我真高兴
I'm glad.
罗宾·加拉赫是对的
Robin Gallagher was right.
她遇见的紫藤郡的人们
The people she had met on Wisteria Lane
真的看到了她
had really looked at her,
他们看见了她的美德
And they had seen her sense of morality,
她忠实的内心
Her loyal heart...
她出人意料的洞察力
Her surprising insight,
她的宽宏大量
Her forgiving nature.
有的人甚至注意到了
Some people had even taken notice
她惊人的美貌
of her incredible beauty...
而他们都惊讶地发现
And they were surprised to discover
他们喜欢上了眼前所见
they liked what they saw.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表