剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
-什么 怎么回事 -我不知道
- What? Why? - I don't know.
可能是愚蠢地想跟他套近乎吧
I think it was some idiotic attempt to bond with him.
等等
Wait a minute.
你们从没告诉过卡洛斯和加布吗
You never told Carlos and Gaby?
当然没有 这会毁了我们的友情的
Of course not. That would have destroyed the friendship,
更别提卡洛斯一定会把安德鲁送进监狱了
not to mention Carlos would have sent Andrew to jail.
那山姆想要什么
So what does Sam want?
我的公♥司♥ 我打算给他了
My company, and I'm going to give it to him.
-你疯了吗 -如果我不这么做 他会去警局告发的
- Are you crazy? - If I don't, he'll go to the police.
-让他去好了 -安德鲁
- Let him. - Andrew!
妈妈 我不能因为这个神经病自认为掌握了
Mom, I'm not letting you give up everything you've worked for
我们的把柄 就让你放弃辛苦经营的一切
just 'cause that psycho thinks he has something over on us.
你会坐牢的
They will send you to prison.
-也许是我该还债的时候了 -绝对不是
- Maybe it's time I paid for what I've done. - Absolutely not.
布里 你不能向勒索屈服 那是不对的
Bree, you can't give in to blackmail. It's not right.
如果安德鲁想要负起责任
And if Andrew wants to take responsibility--
奥森 这是我和我儿子之间的事
Orson, this is really just between me and my son.
不介意吧
Would you mind?
当然不
Of course not.
出什么事了
What's going on?
我身上怎么是湿的
W-why am I wet?
是我 不是医生
It's me. I'm not a doctor.
加布 你来这干嘛
Gaby, what are you doin' here?
安吉有麻烦了 这是她写给我的纸条
Angie's in trouble. Look, she wrote me this note.
丹尼和我被绑♥架♥了 不要报♥警♥ 去找尼克
"Danny and I held hostage. No cops. Get nick."
我不明白
I don't understand.
有个家伙和她在一起 说是她哥哥
There was a guy with her. He said he was her brother.
她没有哥哥
She doesn't have a brother.
那他是派崔克·罗根
Is it Patrick Logan?
你知道派崔克
You know about Patrick?
她全都告诉我了
She told me everything.
你干什么
Whoa, whoa, what are you doing?
我得去赶走他
I gotta get him outta there.
等等 你疯了吧 凭你现在这个样子
Wait. Are you crazy? In your condition?
我们就不能叫警♥察♥吗
Why can't we just call the cops?
一旦派崔克感觉走投无路
Because the second Patrick feels cornered,
安吉和丹尼就会没命
Angie and Danny are dead.
天哪
Oh, my god.
你还好吧
Are you gonna be all right?
不 你得开车载我去
No. You're gonna have to drive me
帮我把他赶走
to help me get him outta there.
行
Okay.
我明白 对不起 把你卷入危险之中
I know. I'm sorry. I'm putting you in a dangerous position.
算了吧
Forget about it.
完工了
So you're done?
是的
Yes.
按一下这启爆器
When you push the detonator,
再过30秒就爆♥炸♥
you got 30 seconds till it blows.
你拿到你想要的了 可以放了我们吗
You got what you wanted. You gonna let us go now?
还不行 你要和我一起去俄勒冈
Not yet. You're coming with me to Oregon.
你之前可没提过
You didn't say anything about that.
安吉
Ange...
万一是个哑弹呢
What if the bomb's a dud?
你可是带着我儿子跟别的男人跑过
I mean, you did run off with another man and take my son.
我确实很难相信你
I've got some trust issues.
那你至少把丹尼放了
Will you at least let Danny go?
不 瞧 如果炸♥弹♥不爆♥炸♥
No. See, if the bomb doesn't go off,
我会给你一枪爆头
I'll put a bullet in your head
然后回来把他杀掉
and then come back and kill him.
所以
So...
你确认你完工了吗
you sure you're done?
我想我该再检查一下
I guess I could take another look.
我孙子要来了 他会喜欢这个的
My grandson's visiting. He'll love this.
我们给你100美元怎么样
How about we give you 100 bucks?
看看价格标签 50美分
Look at the price tag. 50 cents.
别这样 苏珊 让我们帮帮你
Please, Susan. Let us help you.
我这个月不用治关节炎了
I don't need my arthritis medication this month.
瞧 我几乎能握拳了
Look, I can almost make a fist.
谢谢 但我们要的不是施舍
Thank you, but we're not looking for a handout.
帮一把就行了
Just a hand.
我刚刚跟李打过电♥话♥
Hey, I just got off the phone with Lee.
-他说他找到租客了 -已经找到了
- He thinks he might have found a renter. - Already?
这不是好事吗
Well, that's a good thing, isn't it?
是 是 棒极了
Yeah, yeah. It's great.
让陌生人住在我的房♥子里 耶
Stranger living in my house-- yippee!
苏珊 这套餐桌餐椅怎么卖♥♥
Hey, Susan, how much for this dining room set?
一年前我花1200美元买♥♥的
I paid $1,200 a year ago.
现在你可以300美元拿走
You can have it for $300.
我给你50美元
I'll give you 50 bucks.
我想 你要的不是施舍 只要帮一把
I thought you weren't looking for a handout. Just a hand.
那可不是一把 那是一指头
That's not a hand. That's a finger.
苏珊 现在别把我当成邻居
Susan, I'm not neighbor Kinsky right now.
就当做生意
I'm business Kinsky.
咱们开门见山
So I'm gonna be frank.
你现在已经穷得揭不开锅了
You don't have a pot to pee-pee in right now,
咱们大家心知肚明 那会怎样呢
and our neighborhood knows it. What's it gonna be?
天哪 金斯基
Jeez, Kinsky.
有点良心好不好 她需要钱
Have a heart. The woman needs the money.
少来趟这趟浑水 麦克卢斯基
Oh, keep out of it, Mccluskey.
你知道庭院拍卖♥♥的规矩吧
You know the yard sale game.
你要是受不了就走开
If you lost the stomach for it, walk away.
不 梅齐 你走开
No, Mitzi. You walk away.
再说一遍
Excuse me?
你简直就是个秃鹫
You're nothing but a vulture.
离我的东西远点儿
I want you off my property.
瞧啊
Hey, look at here.
我现在站在大街上 你能拿我怎么样
I'm on a public sidewalk. Now what you gonna do?
梅齐 我现在可不是你邻居
Mitzi, I am not "neighbor" Delfino.
我是"即将搬进位于
I am "woman who's about to move into an apartment
加油站后面的公♥寓♥的女人"
behind a gas station" Delfino,
你要是还没学会看脸色的话
And if you don't get out of my face,
我就把这个美♥腿♥器塞进你喉咙里
I am gonna ram this thigh master down your throat.
好吧 300美元
Fine. $300.
成交
Sold.
我找到一些阿司匹林 那有用吗
I found some aspirin. Will that help?
这不是头痛 这是宫缩
This isn't a headache. These are contractions.
我需要你带我去医院
I need you to take me to a hospital.
不 我不 你会告发我的
No, I c-- you'll tell someone about me.
艾迪 我向上帝发誓
Eddie, I swear to god.
我现在根本不想跟你计较
I don't care about you right now.
我在乎的就是肚子里的孩子 求你了
All I care about is this baby. Please.
波特 我找到她了 她在艾迪家
Porter, I found her. She's at Eddie's.
如果15分钟后我还没回来
If I'm not back in 15 minutes,
那就意味着她没接受我的道歉
it means she did not accept my apology,
那我就枉为你老爸了
and it was fun being your dad.
行 那我相信你
Okay. I'm trusting you here.
谢谢你 我保证不会说出去
Thank you. You have my word.
艾迪 我是汤姆
Eddie! It's Tom!
我得再跟他谈谈
I need to talk to him again.
安静
Quiet.
亲爱的 我看到你的车了 我知道你在这
Honey! I can see your car. I know you're in there.
勒奈特
Lynette!
行 我明白
Okay, I get it.
你在用沉默惩罚我
You're giving me the silent treatment.
那等你冷静下来
Well, when you cool off,
我会给你带回家
I will be home
送你一大束你最喜欢的花
with a gigantic bouquet of your favorite flowers.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不得不那么做
I had to do that.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表